Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 6)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7466

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by sunshine99

I have a different tangent on this... I might be wrong.. but to me it looks we are gently moving towards the signboard THE END... characters are off the radar like mamji,akash,payal,babuji and now arnav too is going on an indefinite  break with a question mark on his return..so all we have left is Naniji, mamiji. NK,aarav, khushi ji  in the permanent cast with guest appearances of Amma,Di and buaji... 

All I have heard of are rumours of a lone new guy coming in but no supporting cast to help him set up an alternate environment for the series to run..if at all that is the intent. I only read news of fare wells of cast and crews and no hellos for new greetings..so I still cling to my beautiful SKD...  IPK will slowly walk away into the sunset with Arnav and Khushi...

Oh, how I wish and hope that your prediction comes true.
it looks so for me until I hear of definite plans of reviving the show.. as of now everyone is silent on it... one guy with a romantic angle for Khushi is not rejuvenation or new direction for a series..

But, why is everyone so silent, except Barun who is just saying he is going on a break? Is it because they are still deciding the faith of the show?
I guess they have nothing new to add at this point . Sarun largely shapes IPK and  they have informed us of the fate of Sarun...so the fate of IPK still is the same as them...more clearer pic I guess will come post UK dinner...

Edited by sunshine99 - 09 November 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099lazylad8-FauZi..mrinalini..Omoraboti

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by sampin

[

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

Sam, I am done speculating, yaar.  I am enjoying the screenplay at the moment;  it would have really been a great watch for all here, had it not been for the 'noise' on the forum.

If the end is inevitable, I just wish the PH & the channel would come out & do the needful, instead of this new male lead business.  

In the last 1.5 yrs, Arnav and Khushi have built a legacy...aur kya chahiye?

Di..that's what feels bad..actually worse...
If you look at the episodes now..They actually are a treat to watch...But this noise is what stopping us from enjoying the last few days of our most favorite show...at least on Indian TV...

Di...If the channel and the makers were passionate about the show like you and me...they wouldn't have proposed the idea of a new male lead in the first place..

We fans are emotional fools...and I pity MYSELF at the moment!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiNandalala

Siesta Goldie
Siesta
Siesta

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 1924

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
As a Arhi/Sarun fan, I completely understand what you are saying. 

But practically it won't work. What will the channel show on the time slot for 2 months ?

Even an IPK season 2 or a new show with Sarun does not look feasible. I don't think the actors would like to work with the same co-star for another 1-2 years. Barun is looking for opportunities in BW and I don't think he will be taking up a daily soap for some time.

The break thing looks like a ploy of the channel to calm the viewers till the UK trip. Most likely the show will end after that. 
The other possibility is that they don't intend to end the show and want to keep the viewers hooked in the hope that Barun will come back. Some viewers might continue in that hope, some might stick for Sanaya and if they change the premise of the show from a love story to a family/ social drama they may gain some new TRP audience. If it works, good otherwise they'll end it then. 

I have very little hope BS will come back after a break. In his interviews he just says he is taking a break . He never once said that he will be back for sure. 

I would be very happy to be proved wrong though. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habslazylad8-FauZi..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by capricorn2006

As a Arhi/Sarun fan, I completely understand what you are saying. 

But practically it won't work. What will the channel show on the time slot for 2 months ?

Even an IPK season 2 or a new show with Sarun does not look feasible. I don't think the actors would like to work with the same co-star for another 1-2 years. Barun is looking for opportunities in BW and I don't think he will be taking up a daily soap for some time.

The break thing looks like a ploy of the channel to calm the viewers till the UK trip. Most likely the show will end after that. 
The other possibility is that they don't intend to end the show and want to keep the viewers hooked in the hope that Barun will come back. Some viewers might continue in that hope, some might stick for Sanaya and if they change the premise of the show from a love story to a family/ social drama they may gain some new TRP audience. If it works, good otherwise they'll end it then. 

I have very little hope BS will come back after a break. In his interviews he just says he is taking a break . He never once said that he will be back for sure. 

I would be very happy to be proved wrong though. Smile

I know..and that's why it hurts all the more...OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Okay...Please keep pouring in and commenting..Would love to read all your comments..Big smile

I need to rush to my classes now...I'll surely catch up later!!SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiNandalalaOmoraboti

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 1125

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Nandalala

[QUOTE=sampin][

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

Sam, I am done speculating, yaar.  I am enjoying the screenplay at the moment;  it would have really been a great watch for all here, had it not been for the 'noise' on the forum.

If the end is inevitable, I just wish the PH & the channel would come out & do the needful, instead of this new male lead business.  

In the last 1.5 yrs, Arnav and Khushi have built a legacy...aur kya chahiye?

Di..that's what feels bad..actually worse...
If you look at the episodes now..They actually are a treat to watch...But this noise is what stopping us from enjoying the last few days of our most favorite show...at least on Indian TV...

Di...If the channel and the makers were passionate about the show like you and me...they wouldn't have proposed the idea of a new male lead in the first place..

We fans are emotional fools...and I pity MYSELF at the moment!!

It may feel like we are emotional fools but we aren't.  We are people who fell in love with a beautiful love story that is being cut short entirely too soon for reasons we can only guess at.  To quote Dr. Suess: "don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."  And know there are others who can relate to how you are feeling.  
It was an amazing journey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZinandu_2007NandalalaOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Joined: 09 February 2012
Posts: 10207

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Sam!! Thumbs Up

You are definitely not minority! You have echoed my thoughts .. Exactly! I really think I could use a break too .. I dont want to repent the times I have invested in this love story depriving my little son who knows he needs to keep his volume down when the Arnav-Khushi montage appears on screen. I dont want to repent ..

I did not sign for a Hindi TV serial .. I signed for a love story between two close to heart characters .. And I would want to keep it that way. You know what .. If they end it now & show us the full story edited for 2 months' run till season 2 is back, I would still switch on Star Plus at 8.30 pm my time every weekday to relive the story.. I waited for 40 days knowing he would be back.. I dont know if I can do it again when there is no guarantee this time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsnandu_2007lazylad8-FauZiNandalala

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 1125

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Sam!! Thumbs Up

You are definitely not minority! You have echoed my thoughts .. Exactly! I really think I could use a break too .. I dont want to repent the times I have invested in this love story depriving my little son who knows he needs to keep his volume down when the Arnav-Khushi montage appears on screen. I dont want to repent ..

I did not sign for a Hindi TV serial .. I signed for a love story between two close to heart characters .. And I would want to keep it that way. You know what .. If they end it now & show us the full story edited for 2 months' run till season 2 is back, I would still switch on Star Plus at 8.30 pm my time every weekday to relive the story.. I waited for 40 days knowing he would be back.. I dont know if I can do it again when there is no guarantee this time.

Does anyone actually believe he will come back?  I don't.  He's gone unless Star Plus
can perform a minor miracle.   He just looks and sounds like he is "done".  I think a lot of fans
are as well.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007lazylad8-FauZiNandalalaOmoraboti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bua jii to suffer a heart break!!!!!!!!!

Author: Girlabouttown   Replies: 9   Views: 1910

Girlabouttown 9 1910 06 December 2011 at 10:25pm by pinky_blueskies
Are Sarun getting the recognition thet deserve?

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: incandescent   Replies: 49   Views: 5464

incandescent 49 5464 03 December 2011 at 6:01pm by .Mandy.
So he wasn't trying to break her

2 3

Author: Neemsundari   Replies: 17   Views: 3064

Neemsundari 17 3064 30 November 2011 at 1:53am by Neemsundari
Anjali a good wife- she doesnt deserve this...

Author: MAYURIKTA   Replies: 1   Views: 636

MAYURIKTA 1 636 20 November 2011 at 7:42pm by LoLo
mami deserve that real mud cake..rofl

2

Author: .Saraa.   Replies: 10   Views: 1328

.Saraa. 10 1328 27 October 2011 at 1:05pm by ..Amina..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index