Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 5)

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by sunshine99

I have a different tangent on this... I might be wrong.. but to me it looks we are gently moving towards the signboard THE END... characters are off the radar like mamji,akash,payal,babuji and now arnav too is going on an indefinite  break with a question mark on his return..so all we have left is Naniji, mamiji. NK,aarav, khushi ji  in the permanent cast with guest appearances of Amma,Di and buaji... 

All I have heard of are rumours of a lone new guy coming in but no supporting cast to help him set up an alternate environment for the series to run..if at all that is the intent. I only read news of fare wells of cast and crews and no hellos for new greetings..so I still cling to my beautiful SKD...  IPK will slowly walk away into the sunset with Arnav and Khushi...

Oh, how I wish and hope that your prediction comes true.
it looks so for me until I hear of definite plans of reviving the show.. as of now everyone is silent on it... one guy with a romantic angle for Khushi is not rejuvenation or new direction for a series..

But, why is everyone so silent, except Barun who is just saying he is going on a break? Is it because they are still deciding the faith of the show?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

I want IPK end this year and come back with season 2 with some other PH next year. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..ILTHBEB

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by habs

Fantastic post - one that finally addressed what SP and the PH seem to be forgetting: the fans.
It was the fans of this show that helped to make it the success it became and its the fans
that have supported the show through the good and bad and all of the off screen drama.

I loved the show but the last few months have been exhausting.  It seemed like everyday something different was going wrong and I didn't sign up for that.  I just wanted entertainment; a chance to watch a love story and for the time that I got to do that I'm grateful.  I wish the cast nothing but the best and hope that all of them will be allowed to move forward; just like the fans.  

The thing is instead of giving us false hopes...Why not..for once..think about the fans??!!

IPK owes a huge chunk of its success to its fans..But it is we who are taken for a ride..EVERYTIME!!

The people who'll send BS on a 2 month "leave" and are asking to watch the show till then..are not fans..If THEY were..They would have thought otherwise!!

ILTHBEB

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I want IPK end this year and come back with season 2 with some other PH next year. 

We all want that yaar!!OuchOuch
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i dont know what i want anymore...the powers that be have finally achieved it...most of the viewers are not confused as to what to demand...or the demands are different now in different groups and the fight has been diluted...

so i belong to that confused category now...i dont know what i want. but i know what happened was NOT RIGHT.

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

i dont know what i want anymore...the powers that be have finally achieved it...most of the viewers are not confused as to what to demand...or the demands are different now in different groups and the fight has been diluted...

so i belong to that confused category now...i dont know what i want. but i know what happened was NOT RIGHT.

Yep..That is NOT right...

Whatever happens...we viewers would be the worst hit...

But still if nothing can be sorted out then it's better to end the show..instead of a 2 month torture to us...
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i agree dey shud take a break and come back with season 2

..mrinalini..

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

Sam, I am done speculating, yaar.  I am enjoying the screenplay at the moment;  it would have really been a great watch for all here, had it not been for the 'noise' on the forum.

If the end is inevitable, I just wish the PH & the channel would come out & do the needful, instead of this new male lead business.  

In the last 1.5 yrs, Arnav and Khushi have built a legacy...aur kya chahiye?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bangles..mrinalini..

Go to top