Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 4)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
samy.. now i am so numb that i dont know wat to comment anymore..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
You have exactly articulated what I feel, Sam. I love Barun and Sanaya very much but for me, nothing matters more than Arnav and Khushi, because I am completely invested in them. I want them to be happy together. Showing either of them being happy with someone else, or even close to falling in love with someone else just defeats the premise, purpose and promise of the show, and of the love the CVs have shown us between them.

And if there is no hope - let Arnav and Khushi walk away into the sunset together. I will be happy, and have no regrets that I fell so in love with a TV show, and fictional characters to the point of madness. 

Edited by arch_nat1112 - 09 November 2012 at 9:07pm

..mrinalini..

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by sunshine99

I have a different tangent on this... I might be wrong.. but to me it looks we are gently moving towards the signboard THE END... characters are off the radar like mamji,akash,payal,babuji and now arnav too is going on an indefinite  break with a question mark on his return..so all we have left is Naniji, mamiji. NK,aarav, khushi ji  in the permanent cast with guest appearances of Amma,Di and buaji... 

All I have heard of are rumours of a lone new guy coming in but no supporting cast to help him set up an alternate environment for the series to run..if at all that is the intent. I only read news of fare wells of cast and crews and no hellos for new greetings..so I still cling to my beautiful SKD...  IPK will slowly walk away into the sunset with Arnav and Khushi...

Oh, how I wish and hope that your prediction comes true.
it looks so for me until I hear of definite plans of reviving the show.. as of now everyone is silent on it... one guy with a romantic angle for Khushi is not rejuvenation or new direction for a series..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099..mrinalini..

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I m utterly supporting u..n count me, neither i m barun fan nor i m sanaya fan individually..i m die hard sarun fan..to me any of them absence means the death of ipk.
Since last few months the way we have been getting mental stress abt this quitting issue now its perfect time fr us to get a break also frm this show like it's casts n crews..n the most important matter, what wl cvs cover k's life without any guy amidst these 2 months! Ofcourse,they wln't show k is spending her life in surving her sasural! This is luv story based show..so,a new guy wl come in her life may b 1 day k also wl start to luv him..whats this meaning? A big black spot wl affix in arhi's epic luv story,in these day the essence of a pure luv story wl b totally faded despite of barun's reentry..even we have no guarantee after 2 months wl barun back or not? Hence, this is the real time to end this show n come back with sarun in any new fresh luv story after a necessary break.

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

You have exactly articulated what I feel, Sam. I love Barun and Sanaya very much but for me, nothing matters more than Arnav and Khushi, because I am completely invested in them. I want them to be happy together. Showing either of them being happy with someone else, or even close to falling in love with someone else just defeats the premise, purpose and promise of the show, and of the love the CVs have shown us between them.

And if there is no hope - let Arnav and Khushi walk away into the sunset together. I will be happy, and have no regrets that I fell so in love with a TV show, and fictional characters to the point of madness.

Exactly...If there is NO hope at all..Let us all see Arnav and Khushi walk into the sunset holding hands..That seems to be the only logical end to this beautiful story..

I admire Barun..and do not question his leave..not at all..But I have some expectations as a viewer too..and that viewer part of me is not ready to accept a 2 month break...It is too hard to take..We have gone through this phase once..and I do NOT want a repetition!!

Edited by sampin - 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

samy.. now i am so numb that i dont know wat to comment anymore..

Saaru..same feelings here...I have learnt my lessons..Such emotional attachment to any Indian daily soap is gonna give you heartbreaks.BAS!!

IllGetOverIpk

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Fantastic post - one that finally addressed what SP and the PH seem to be forgetting: the fans.
It was the fans of this show that helped to make it the success it became and its the fans
that have supported the show through the good and bad and all of the off screen drama.

I loved the show but the last few months have been exhausting.  It seemed like everyday something different was going wrong and I didn't sign up for that.  I just wanted entertainment; a chance to watch a love story and for the time that I got to do that I'm grateful.  I wish the cast nothing but the best and hope that all of them will be allowed to move forward; just like the fans.  

..mrinalini..

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Sam,

For me IPK nothing without SARUN As ARSHI
This is a beautiful love story between arnav and kushi.
If arnav is not there  in kushi's life, means I opt to take a break frm this. 
I can't imagine kushi romancing with another guy OuchDead

Only my POV.
Sorry if am hurting anybody 

Go to top