Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 3)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Well said, hun!  I concur with everything you have written, Sam.  Where is the happy medium here?  I typically do not read spoilers or pay attention to the "noise" on the forum.  However, over the last few days, there have been a handful of posts outside of my usual hangouts which have caught my attention, and I have commented on them.  Seeking answers to concerns from the PH and from the channel is the extent to which I will step out of the show.  I am not here to make demands; all I can do is support those whom I resonate with!

Re. the show itself, I am here for Arnav and Khushi.  A chemistry shared by Sobti and Sanaya which just leaves you in awe that this is just 'acting.'  When you get those goosebumps, you know how palpable it is!  Yeah,  I am a Sobti fan, but it was his portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada which caught my attention, more than the man himself.  The actor behind the character is someone whom I admire and respect for his principles and his integrity.  Khushi to me embodies a great mix of a modern woman with traditional values, and who is proud to flaunt them!  She is the first desi tv female protagonist I could relate to because of her independent streak & her "can do" spirit.  Since the hoopla began, I have urged the makers of this show to remain true to their story--the love story of Arnav and Khushi-- in several of my posts.  But at this juncture, I agree with you: a hiatus for the show, followed by a regrouping, and possibly a PH change, would work wonders.  

A break would help the actors themselves.  InDi and I were discussing how exhausted everyone seems these days.  If this show is revamped, I would like for them to focus on every part of the cast, not just the leads.  Putting your leads to the grind, faltering on the screenplay, offering little flexibility--all of it takes toll on your actors and your production staff.  

I have to ask here: why can't a PH on a desi show ever work with a bound script?  The screenplay penned out from the first scene to the last?  Why do track changes have to be so difficult for everyone involved?  Applying some thought to these issues would be beneficial to all.

I am not in favor of a new male protagonist at all because essentially, it is no longer the IPK I know.  I will watch as long as Sanaya and Sobti are in the show, together.  Period.

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099fareeNandalala

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Our show was never the same after the kidnapping track..they really destroyed the rabbba vey's...
For me i love Arshi and Arnav...so if Arnav is only not there what is the use of this story...
Also i agree with the second season..if Barun is really taking a bteak then bring back the hate situation again as it brings passion...but please no Khushi and the other guy however hot he might be..

Also regarding Barun he does deserve a break...unlike people feel he never really took a break from work during his film..his work is taking a toll on his health...this guy really needs a break..

That's what I told..We all need a break...
But A 2 month break with the show continuing is a little too much IMO..I don't have that much patience to stick wih IPK!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I have a different tangent on this... I might be wrong.. but to me it looks we are gently moving towards the signboard THE END... characters are off the radar like mamji,akash,payal,babuji and now arnav too is going on an indefinite  break with a question mark on his return..so all we have left is Naniji, mamiji. NK,aarav, khushi ji  in the permanent cast with guest appearances of Amma,Di and buaji... 

All I have heard of are rumours of a lone new guy coming in but no supporting cast to help him set up an alternate environment for the series to run..if at all that is the intent. I only read news of fare wells of cast and crews and no hellos for new greetings..so I still cling to my beautiful SKD...  IPK will slowly walk away into the sunset with Arnav and Khushi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesmayuri099habsfareeNandalala..mrinalini.....Tanu...

saya312 Senior Member
saya312
saya312

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Totally agree!! in fact, this is exactly how I feel...We need a break too from all this off-screen drama which has been going on for so many months now. This has destroyed our viewing pleasure totally!!
I love both Barun and Sanaya and love the magic they create on the screen as arhi!! during the kidnapping track, we knew Barun was coming back and in fact, we kept seeing him in captivity...so he was never gone!! now, we'll be watching a new story with new tracks, a new serial ya? I think ASR will meet with an accident and they'll have Khushi losing her memory, hooking up with a new dude, poolside romance, bedroom romance, __ve?...omgAngry Give the loyal viewers of ipkknd a well-deserved break!!!

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah16

Lovely post! No, seriously... I know I can't go another two months with a story like this.

If it continues I'll take a break too, and probably never return. I'm tired and I need a life too. I can't be hanging by the thread.

Your suggestion is very agreeable. In fact I had the same thing in mind. If only...the PH will consider it.
Instead of writing mails regarding not ending the show... there should be mails containing this content. 

Yes..same here.I have my own life too..Here I'm not questioning Barun's leave or the need for it..I'm assessing my own expectations as a fan..It's minimal..I just want Sarun as ArHi..This is not so difficult to grasp..

And if BS really takes a leave for 2 months..then I'm out and will never come back to IPK.BAS!!
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

I have a different tangent on this... I might be wrong.. but to me it looks we are gently moving towards the signboard THE END... characters are off the radar like mamji,akash,payal,babuji and now arnav too is going on an indefinite  break with a question mark on his return..so all we have left is Naniji, mamiji. NK,aarav, khushi ji  in the permanent cast with guest appearances of Amma,Di and buaji... 

All I have heard of are rumours of a lone new guy coming in but no supporting cast to help him set up an alternate environment for the series to run..if at all that is the intent. I only read news of fare wells of cast and crews and no hellos for new greetings..so I still cling to my beautiful SKD...  IPK will slowly walk away into the sunset with Arnav and Khushi...

Oh, how I wish and hope that your prediction comes true.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

That's right..at the moment..we want a logical end to our SKD too...
Bringing a new entry..that too a romantic one into Khushi's life is too much to take...The IPK that once enthralled us does not seem to be there..So IPK ends or not..It is already killed a little bit everyday...

And hence the sooner the end comes..the better it is!!

saya312

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saya312

Totally agree!! in fact, this is exactly how I feel...We need a break too from all this off-screen drama which has been going on for so many months now. This has destroyed our viewing pleasure totally!!
I love both Barun and Sanaya and love the magic they create on the screen as arhi!! during the kidnapping track, we knew Barun was coming back and in fact, we kept seeing him in captivity...so he was never gone!! now, we'll be watching a new story with new tracks, a new serial ya? I think ASR will meet with an accident and they'll have Khushi losing her memory, hooking up with a new dude, poolside romance, bedroom romance, __ve?...omgAngry Give the loyal viewers of ipkknd a well-deserved break!!!

If Barun CANNOT stay at any cost..then it will be kind of the makers to spare the fandom of the torture of Khushi romancing with another guyy..Even the thought of it makes me wanna puke!!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saya312faree

Go to top