Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 2)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Totally agree with u!! We do deserve a break!! I hav my 3rd yr xam coming up. And I m nt studying anything. Totally hooked 2 IF. I need a break. 
So does da cast & crew members of IPK need a break. So I am 4 IPK seasn 2!

My own semester exams are knocking on mah door!!LOLLOL

It's true..We too deserve a break...A break can really work wonders!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

-HappyBird- IF-Dazzler
-HappyBird-
-HappyBird-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I don't think taking break and season 2 is option cause that has never happened  in  star plus show .. what will they show in IPk time slot ? Why they will close the show when it brings so much revenue to the channel.
You know i wish Barun  has  said he quited the show if he really was leaving cause this break thing is giving people false hope.For two months people will expecting that he will be  back so what if he never comes backs? This sucks (  .I just want to feel what i had felt during his 40 days break the feeling that he might never come back and we will not see Sarun again in  same frame .I just want the truth so that i can  decide what to do not be on limbo.. this is like na idar ka na udar ka 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

[QUOTE=anjaani07]Agree completely, I just feel it's best to end the show with the leads they started with, it'd make a mockery of Arhi is all of a sudden the introduce a new love interest, just the thought leaves me cold. As heart breaking as it is I'd rather it ended with SaRun together, at least it will give us some form of closure.

Here on this SP page they're asking people to choose so please do comment on the pic, might help:

http://m.facebook.com/StarplusJodisforfans?id=229309370491012&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FStarplusJodisforfans&_rdr[/QTE]

<font size="2">We all are trying our level best...This is crystal clear..We DO NOT want to see ArHi with anyone else..Why should WE fans always suffer??!!ConfusedConfused</font>

Exactly, why should we always suffer?? Rather we see them end it happily than with other people. Honestly whoever came up with that idea must have been smoking something because the thought of them with other people when at this minute they are both promising each other 'hamesha' is just ridiculous! I just feel like saying enough already - for what are they ruining such a cherished love story?!

I guess all we can do is try our best to make ourselves heard and not give up, have been emailing, tweeting, FB messaging SP non-stop so lets see what happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shar19..mrinalini..

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
We deserve a break as well as a fairy tale ending, some want to watch it for SI after BS leave but for me its a love story its ArHi/SaRun and the wonderful love story who I watch the show for if 1 lead leaves I am done and ready for this show to end soon. Its been a wonderful ride we have many ArHi moments to charish . The thought of Khushi with another man eks me no one and I mean no one can love her as much as Arnav please let her be only his not anyone else!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..mrinalini..

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Well said, hun!  I concur with everything you have written, Sam.  Where is the happy medium here?  I typically do not read spoilers or pay attention to the "noise" on the forum.  However, over the last few days, there have been a handful of posts outside of my usual hangouts which have caught my attention, and I have commented on them.  Seeking answers to concerns from the PH and from the channel is the extent to which I will step out of the show.  I am not here to make demands; all I can do is support those with whom I am in agreement.

Re. the show itself, I am here for Arnav and Khushi.  A chemistry shared by Sobti and Sanaya which just leaves you in awe that this is just 'acting.'  When you get those goosebumps, you know how palpable it is!  Yes,  I am a Sobti fan, but it is his portrayal of Arnav Singh Raizada which caught my attention, more than the man himself.  The actor behind the character is someone whom I admire and respect for his principles and his integrity.  Khushi to me embodies a great mix of a modern woman with traditional values, and who is proud to flaunt them!  She is the first desi tv female protagonist I could relate to because of her independent streak & her "can do" spirit.  Since the hoopla began, I have urged the makers of this show to remain true to their story--the love story of Arnav and Khushi-- in several of my posts.  But at this juncture, I agree with you: a hiatus for the show, followed by a regrouping, and possibly a PH change, could work wonders.  

A break would help the actors themselves.  InDi and I were discussing how exhausted everyone seems these days.  If this show is revamped, I would like for them to focus on every part of the cast, not just the leads.  Putting your leads to the grind, faltering on the screenplay, offering little flexibility--all of it takes toll on your actors and your production staff.  

I have to ask here: why can't a PH on a desi show ever work with a bound script?  The screenplay penned out from the first scene to the last?  Why do track changes have to be so difficult for everyone involved?  Applying some thought to these issues could be beneficial to all.

I am not in favor of a new male protagonist at all because essentially, it is no longer the IPK I know.  I will watch as long as Sanaya and Sobti are in the show, together.  Period.

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 10:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesspsharmilafaree..mrinalini..anjaani07-Gan-...Tanu...

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Our show was never the same after the kidnapping track..they really destroyed the rabbba vey's...
For me i love Arshi and Arnav...so if Arnav is only not there what is the use of this story...
Also i agree with the second season..if Barun is really taking a bteak then bring back the hate situation again as it brings passion...but please no Khushi and the other guy however hot he might be..

Also regarding Barun he does deserve a break...unlike people feel he never really took a break from work during his film..his work is taking a toll on his health...this guy really needs a break..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesfaree..mrinalini..anjaani07...Tanu...

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely post! No, seriously... I know I can't go another two months with a story like this.

If it continues I'll take a break too, and probably never return. I'm tired and I need a life too. I can't be hanging by the thread.

Your suggestion is very agreeable. In fact I had the same thing in mind. If only...the PH will consider it.
Instead of writing mails regarding not ending the show... there should be mails containing this content. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..mrinalini.....Tanu...

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Two points - 

1. I don't think Barun is coming back after two months. He wants to move on. I do believe he wants to try BW. When in the interview he was asked today, do you want to concentrate on tv or movie, his reply first was i don't know, but then he said well i do know but for now i want to relax. So, my impression is initally he is going to take some rest and then will start looking for BW options (nothing wrong with that). So, all those who are hoping for ipk season 2, i don't think it is going to happen. 

2. I think SP has already decided to continue without Barun. I have very little knowledge about Hindi serial, but from what I have seen and heard, I don't think SP will end the serial because of one actor. They are at least going to try to continue.Having said that I really wish they come to their senses and end ipk with Sarun. Making Khushi romancing some other guy will ruin the very essence of ipk. Why make a mockery of their love story and our attachment to the show?

Edited by mayuri099 - 09 November 2012 at 9:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07vasiraju..mrinalini..

Go to top