India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!!

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I read this particular post by Eshita...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282743

And now I feel nothing short of a snivelling little brat while making this post...LOLLOL

Disclaimer:I'm neither a Barun basher...nor a die hard punkhi..You might spot fan girlism here and there..you might also find some "harsh" words...please try be a little considerate while reading this post...If you can!!WinkWink

I am neither a Barun diehard nor  Sanaya punkhi...Unlike thousands here...I don't "love" Barun...But I admire him..for several reasons...The same goes for Sanaya...Wink

I started watching IPK for the poignant love story in the first place between two amazing leads...their friction as lovers...their love blossoming amidst every misunderstanding...also I cannot ignore that the entire concept of IPK was unique to say the least...It had  a  certain element that drew a  bazillion people to the show...Never have I seen an Indian drama so unrealistically realistic..(at least not me)...Every character had a real hue to them that could be an eye catcher all by itself!!!Big smile

So I hope..By now you have realized...it was IPK I was drawn to..it was ArHi I got hooked to..By default I fell in love with Sarun...

But...here lies my frustration as a viewer...Today..if it really happens  that Barun Sobti takes a leave for 2 months...if Sanaya Irani has to romance a new guy...then a gazillion BS fans would be very happy as their adorable dear "bwoy" got that much needed breakLOL...another gazillion SI fans would be busy harping as to how professional their "doll" isTongue...But what about us fans who loves to see ArHi/Sarun together??Or am I the minority here??ConfusedConfused

When Barun Sobti took a 40 day leave..I used to count days...Days when he would come back..and I could see ArHi/SaRun in the same frame...I used to feel out of sorts watching the episode most of the days...Many quit the show back then..And this feeling of displeasure/frustration mounting was very tangible at that moment...I held on..In fact..many of us did..And we definitely got a good story after that...ClapClap

Today..in the same year..if he goes on another 2 month leave...And we have to count days as to when he'd come back...so that we might once again get to  see Rabba Ves...We might once again get to see ArHi/SaRun together...what patience will be left inside of me??ConfusedOr are we viewers soo easy to be taken for a ride anytime??!!OuchJust because we are "addicted" to this show,we have to give in to every whim of the makers  without  demur??!!Shocked

Barun is leaving...Show is ending..Show is not ending..BS is "taking a break"..I hear you ALL.I dunno which news is credible and which is not..that's totally beyond my ken...But if you look at the entire picture from a viewers' viewpoint...because that's what we are...what do WE gain from the entire scenario??ErmmNothing..Nada...We emotionally invested on this show...We sat through every crap dished out to us...and now we hear we have to bear another torture...Well...that's the perk of being a diehard fan of anything that is  fictional...Disapprove

All said and done..Barun deserves a breakSmile..So does Sanaya..So does the entire cast and crew..Working continuosly for 1 and a half year is no mean feat..and it does get monotonous after sometime...Also..none of us can ignore..we as viewers, too need a break from all the off screen hoopla and the onscreen harakiri on the characters and the storyStern Smile...I can't expect IPKKND to run ad infinitum and that is the truth..Ouch

But  is it so hard to give us all...a well deserved break of 2 months...and come back with ArHi/Sarun once again next year...with a brand new IPK??Rectify all the blunders you made this year...the break will definitely rejuvenate the entire cast and crew and everything in the fandom would be all hunky dory!!The show might pick up steam too...At least we can hope,right??!!Big smile

It's just the suggestion of an ArHi viewer..I DO NOT watch the show either for Barun or for Sanaya...It's ArHi/Sarun all the way for me...And I know I am not all alone...Smile

PS:I have to run to my classes now...Please feel free to comment...I might not be able to comment individually...SmileSmile

And Yea..No Bashings..Puhleej!!Tongue

Edited by sampin - 09 November 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

helenMPink77xyzw231crnvsimppratz04saya312Anchal_MkawkabonbanglesdimishraStripePurpleShyJi-Reva-loveBarunValleyIshi2012jyot_pujagreenbutterflyenchanted.bssi-Reader-vinu.srGirlOfFirehabsblackdice1001innocentgreenspsharmilanirbasitopayasamayuri099nancynairFrigatePashnafareemeens80nandu_2007DalmuthuyaHriju321nonasihemakalaiHeebslazylad8-FauZiashvezarchie_79ranjithageetmaanluvfly_dogcoolnisha_fun87DaRkPrInCeSsHorizonbepatientcuppa_n_cricketmusicfan5Anarocksickredwine1ChaandaniyaCDlovevasirajusubiscsanjaani07--sumana13--S.StephysoapsudsNandalaladebby_11shar19Zuzanastg1Ni1234msin-Gan-KookiemonsterDivya1503-MKB-indi52Omoraboti-Facetious--Prashu-CandYlicious_SOnepoundChicChitraFFlora3333...Tanu...xAaliyaILTHBEBriti4u_TheJoker-Arshi.Sugi.IPK

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
well said dear...Yeah we as viewers definitely need a break from all this chaos...Till Arshi here we will stick around & when show ends,we move on...Ipkknd is a great show but destiny wants it to end soon so be it...No matter what, u rock our 1 & 1/2 year...Thanks 4 this wonderful show to all the team & cast members...Will truely miss u but life goes on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsrini_katvasiraju..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

well said dear...Yeah we as viewers definitely need a break from all this chaos...Till Arshi here we will stick around & when show ends,we move on...Ipkknd is a great show but destiny wants it to end soon so be it...No matter what, u rock our 1 & 1/2 year...Thanks 4 this wonderful show to all the team & cast members...Will truely miss u but life goes on...

That's what I'm saying too..We doo need a break too...From all the mindf**ry!!LOLLOL

But it will be such a torture to see Khushi romancing a new guy!!Dead

Why do we have to spell it out to the creatives??Or are they  so dumb or acting so??!!ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenfaree

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Sam i was so ready to bash you at first...you know I am crazy phangurl...thought you would be like many others taking shots at BS for his break ...but that was my preassumption... but I agree with you.. story needs an well defined end too... I am in for next season as they say...They are human beings who are working so continuously...for a daily soap which always had issues with banking episodes...so take a break and then come back with new season of arhi..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZifly_dog..mrinalini..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Agree completely, I just feel it's best to end the show with the leads they started with, it'd make a mockery of Arhi if all of a sudden the introduce a new love interest, just the thought leaves me cold. As heart breaking as it is I'd rather it ended with SaRun together, at least it will give us some form of closure.

Here on this SP page they're asking people to choose so please do comment on the pic, might help:

http://m.facebook.com/StarplusJodisforfans?id=229309370491012&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FStarplusJodisforfans&_rdr

PS: I'm all up for a season 2 after everyone has had some time off!

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 November 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi..mrinalini..-MKB-

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Sam i was so ready to bash you at first...you know I am crazy phangurl...thought you would be like many others taking shots at BS for his break ...but that was my preassumption... but I agree with you.. story needs an well defined end too... I am in for next season as they say...They are human beings who are working so continuously...for a daily soap which always had issues with banking episodes...so take a break and then come back with new season of arhi..

Don't bash me bey..That'd have been a blasphemyLOLLOL

We all need a break...All of us..If BS 's break cannot be stopped..then why not come back with a season 2??When another soap did the same??!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjaani07]Agree completely, I just feel it's best to end the show with the leads they started with, it'd make a mockery of Arhi is all of a sudden the introduce a new love interest, just the thought leaves me cold. As heart breaking as it is I'd rather it ended with SaRun together, at least it will give us some form of closure.

Here on this SP page they're asking people to choose so please do comment on the pic, might help:

http://m.facebook.com/StarplusJodisforfans?id=229309370491012&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FStarplusJodisforfans&_rdr[/QTE]

We all are trying our level best...This is crystal clear..We DO NOT want to see ArHi with anyone else..Why should WE fans always suffer??!!ConfusedConfused

lazylad8-FauZianjaani07

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u!! We do deserve a break!! I hav my 3rd yr xam coming up. And I m nt studying anything. Totally hooked 2 IF. I need a break. 
So does da cast & crew members of IPK need a break. So I am 4 IPK seasn 2!

lazylad8-FauZi..mrinalini..

Go to top