Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr3viL.

i don't see anything attractive in anushka, i miss the good old days of bollywood when you could trust the girl in the film would look amazing .. even though she couldnt act, these days you can be unattractive and not act and still be a bollywood actress. 

the end of the world is close.. i can feel it - ANUSKHA SHARMA is a SIGN

Come on She is much better than PVC.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Shahid has retired now.😆

Retired hurt 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Sushant and Shahid both are in P.K, Shahid is the parallel lead and Sushant is doing some another role in the movie.😊

Wow good for Sushant!! His kitty looks good even without making his debut

I hope this PK works for Shahid. Poor lad desperately needs something to click
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
another idiotic article by Vicky Lalwani.

I loved the fact these writers write anything and ended it with "xvz is unavailable for comment" oh REALLY?
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dr3viL.

i don't see anything attractive in anushka, i miss the good old days of bollywood when you could trust the girl in the film would look amazing .. even though she couldnt act, these days you can be unattractive and not act and still be a bollywood actress. 

the end of the world is close.. i can feel it - ANUSKHA SHARMA is a SIGN

disagree with you.she is one of the most gorgeous and finest actress of bollywood.

Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

sonakshi-salman-katrina-ranbir-deepika-ranveer-anushka-shahid-vidya-john-bipasha

there are a lot of permutations and combinations with ranbir-anushka rumors/bipasha-shahid/john-katrina etc...it's all a big happy family...am sure parineeti will also find someone within the group:)

HAhaha  😆

Post of the day...  👏

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now perhaps Parineeti should make a clan and get her group to play poker just like Shahid does with Harman🤡
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ruky786

Now perhaps Parineeti should make a clan and get her group to play poker just like Shahid does with Harman🤡

u mean Plastic Putri ,yeah they have a connection 😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

sonakshi-salman-katrina-ranbir-deepika-ranveer-anushka-shahid-vidya-john-bipasha

there are a lot of permutations and combinations with ranbir-anushka rumors/bipasha-shahid/john-katrina etc...it's all a big happy family...am sure parineeti will also find someone within the group:)

u missed Khiladi uncle and plastic putri 😛 😆

Originally posted by: czarcastic.

Funniest thing would be if she ended up with Salman lol