India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's Neg Attitude (Page 7)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thank god I didn't watch that episode with kids. KWK was the one which really put me off. One of my friends was a big Rani fan but she changed her perception after this KWK epi so you can imagine my take being a neautral viewer. I never loved her in the past but I always thought she's this sweet person but not anymore

john89 Senior Member
john89
john89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yeah, rani has gone downhill. she was doing so well back in the days. her new movie aiyaa, people said it looks good and all, but i couldn't understand why. it looked so so so desperate and horrible. don't know what happened to it? did it work?
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
John I think Aiyya is a flop. No offence to Rani or her fans but promos of that flick was quite yucky. I wouldn't even think of watching that flick even if it had become a blockbuster 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

john89.Sad.But.True.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Thank god I didn't watch that episode with kids. KWK was the one which really put me off. One of my friends was a big Rani fan but she changed her perception after this KWK epi so you can imagine my take being a neautral viewer. I never loved her in the past but I always thought she's this sweet person but not anymore

The only KWK episode of Rani that I liked was the one in the first season with Kareena..that was fun. The other were blahh. But yeah...I've found her becoming increasingly desperate over the last few years. Hope Talaash works for her so she can tone down the desperation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

john89 Senior Member
john89
john89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansiepansie

YAWN

she's always getting attacked by flies LOL

But here some kickass aag:

oh my! she really wants no interactions with fans of any age group, does she? atleast salman was trying. she was sitting there like she was forced to sit there, like a punishment. to be honest, she's a british gal, here to perform for money, she doesn't really care about the fans and the audience. hence not speaking hindi even when people ask numerously at every live event. 
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
She was nice in that SRK and Kajol one too. Well she was more like a saint and SRK & Kajol mocked her a bit ROFL But she was sporting enough to tag along with them so I liked her in it

I too hope Talaash works for her and I think it will cuz the promos look really interesting. Plus she's got Aamir so no worries there unless something goes horribly wrong

Man Kareena is a treat to watch in KWK with her blunt comments LOL I don't like her much either but she's so fun to watch except for her last outing with Saif, it was really boring

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

john89 Senior Member
john89
john89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

John I think Aiyya is a flop. No offence to Rani or her fans but promos of that flick was quite yucky. I wouldn't even think of watching that flick even if it had become a blockbuster 

yeah. when i heard rani's making a comeback i expected something good from her. but was really letdown. i would never watch that movie as well. i think her time as main lead is over. she reached and passed her peak. bollywood has changed since she was on top, she won't survive anymore. talaash might give her teeny weeny hope, but seems unlikely.
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

she is a little self conscious at times may be thats why she is perceived to be cold and rude. I generally think she is sweet but a little moody- there are times when something would upset her and it would show. I think she is an introvert, doesn't express much, nonetheless she is not rude imo. I feel there are types like sushmita- who is the warmest person around and would never hesitate to praise others openly! and there is one like katrina who is sweet as well but needs to open up and be more comfortable!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

john89Star_on_earthPuffinHypercity.nirvana.Billu-Maamma.Sad.But.True.Nkapoor3

Go to top