India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's Neg Attitude (Page 6)

FabAahana Goldie
FabAahana
FabAahana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is rude. She comes across as a socially awkward person. These kind of people are mostly guarded, unreadable and keep poker face. But that doesn't mean they are bad person. There are many Hollywood celebrities who are like that; Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Kirsten Stewart, Zooey Deschanel, Harrison Ford...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
no i dont think that katrina is rude..she is one of the sweetest actress in bollywood..i also watched KBC but didnot find her rude..she and srk are just pulling legs of each other..and i also watched her interviews with anushka..she was really sweet with anushka also.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

But Choco Rani was really nice and sweet back then. She changed so much in the recent past that I dislike her attitude 

I didn't mean in terms of attitude Nadz, but rather intelligence. LOL Rani and Katrina will give each other competition with how little they know about things other than their films..no joke. LOL Attitude wise, Rani was much sweeter...read diplomatic,  in interviews and interactions back then...now I don't like her much either.

Starktastic

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john89

Originally posted by sudha100

YES

Esp the live chat...the most cold person i have seen, and she gets irritated while answering instead of being enthu with her fans too...LOL

yeah didn't crack a single joke i bet. and most of the time she went into daydream mode and didn't give answers. i had to skip through. would not be bearable for 50 minutes. 

she didnt LOL
Her crazy fans love her so much...and such cold behaviour...
you should make her sit like this alone and ask questions ...it was more of a viva kinda expressionsLOLwith pissed look
I skipped it throughout...enjoyed anu's and srk's live chat..
Even soty lot was much enjoyable!!

Though I dont find her rude

Edited by sudha100 - 09 November 2012 at 10:45pm
tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
She did appear that way to me but I realised that maybe that's just her "stoning" face like when you don't do anything then this expression appears on your face and well for her it sadly is being interpreted as rude? I know that people say I look fierce when I am "stoning" so I give her the benefit of doubt.
Ps not a Kat fangirl just saying what I feel! Smile
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

But Choco Rani was really nice and sweet back then. She changed so much in the recent past that I dislike her attitude 

I didn't mean in terms of attitude Nadz, but rather intelligence. LOL Rani and Katrina will give each other competition with how little they know about things other than their films..no joke. LOL Attitude wise, Rani was much sweeter...read diplomatic,  in interviews and interactions back then...now I don't like her much either.

Yup they are both top notch with their general knowledge LOL

Rani was horrifying and disgusting in her last KWK stint with Vidya. I can't believe she changed so much to worse off screen
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chocolover89

Yup they are both top notch with their general knowledge LOL

Rani was horrifying and disgusting in her last KWK stint with Vidya. I can't believe she changed so much to worse off screen

Yeah the KWK stuff with Rani and Vidya was TOO OTT. I was cringing so much. Just recently she came on DIDLM or something to promote Aiyya..I was cringing so much when she started dancing to her double meaning songs like dreamup wakeupup or whatever on a freaking KIDS show with FIVE YEAR OLDS present. I know today's kids are very fast and exposed to stuff..I'm sure they'd even heard the song before..but still, it was disturbing for me.

john89

Go to top