India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's Neg Attitude (Page 13)

donniedorko Groupbie
donniedorko
donniedorko

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Would Yash Chopra be there promoting the film with them if he was still alive? This would probably have made the situation a lot better.

Shahrukh juggling these two ladies in front of the media, he is going to upset someone. It is a tough task to take, and morale  is not going to be high since Yash Chopra's passing. Having to face the media nonstop until the movie opens is a daunting task.

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Even today I wonder how she has survived the industry that too without learning the medium of communication that is Hindi. As far as her acting skills are concerned its wise not to comment on that. She's definitely born with " GOOD STARS". How else can one explain this success?

Her dumbness precede her.
On KBC she sounded like a TEEN who is forced to make an appearance at a family event. Cold , Abrupt and there is plenty of attitude.

Pity SRK and Anushka Sharma to tolerate her.  In my opinion only SK can handle her. Even he has been insulted a couple of times on Dus ka Dam.

Edited by Peacefull - 11 November 2012 at 5:48am
DevilishSaira IF-Dazzler
DevilishSaira
DevilishSaira

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

She slept her with salman khan to get on top and its not a lie
And i noticed that true on dus ka dum
Yeh to thnks to salman khan he edure it

Originally posted by Peacefull

<font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Even today I wonder how she has survived the industry that too without learning the medium of communication that is Hindi. As far as her acting skills are concerned its wise not to comment on that. She's definitely born with " GOOD STARS". How else can one explain this success?

Her dumbness precede her.</font><font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"> On KBC she sounded like a TEEN who is forced to make an appearance at a family event. Cold , Abrupt and there is plenty of attitude.

Pity SRK and Anushka Sharma to tolerate her. In my opinion only SK can handle her. Even he has been insulted a couple of times on Dus ka Dam.
</font>
</font>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_Jupiters_Cock

drummedup IF-Dazzler
drummedup
drummedup

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
She has tooo much to hide.So she doesn't seem comfortable in her own skin hence all the oddity, coldness and awkwardness. When you are hell bent on projecting something for your public image you just can't give the connect or vibe that a natural personality gives. It looks like nothing comes naturally to her.Sad.It leaves you with no personality of your own.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan.khoobsurat.

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

, and she even spoke to me in Bengali. 

Holy Moly You are Bong?
shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i second that!!
she doesnt have a sense of humour nd in first conference also she looked irritated when srk praised Anu!! Anu on the other side was so down to earth listening to everything with a smiling face but whenever srk said jokes to kat she takes it for real nd kind of insults him.
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I can never understand why she NEVER talks in hindi. There's no doubt she can speak as well as understand hindi very well, so all this accentuated english makes her look more dumb n fake.
Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I just finish watching interview by Rajeev masand. 

The last part was where the both girls would say some lines from jab tak hai jan. 

When Auskha finished her lines it was so beautiful and respectful toward Shahrukh khan. Katrina behaved so un respectful toward Shahrukh khan. She said her lines which sounds like she would be forced to say those lines  to him. I mean come one who the hell are u. 

Few years ago nobody knows u, it's just that this people made you in this industry. 

Give at least some respect. 

I have seen a few interview of three of them, constantly it looks that she is not comfortable with him. 

One thing is for sure, this girl has a  lot of attitude. She really needs calm down, before they kick her ass out of this industry. 

Edited by Debo_Afghan - 11 November 2012 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3.khoobsurat._Sano_

Go to top