Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina's Neg Attitude (Page 12)

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Frankly i did not find Katrina's behavior rude or ucalled for in the KBC episode.  All three seemed to be having fun in that episode. Its just that SRK and AB Sr are very social celebs who are very witty and very articulate in both hindi and english... Katrina just seems a little detached maybe thats because she is an introvert... 
I actually find other celebs like Rani and Saif very rude...  Both are known for being crude and disrespectful towards their staff and fans. 

Edited by -Maddy- - 10 November 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madzaboutchocISHQSalmanSe.nirvana.Billu-MaammaNkapoor3bambogliLeadNitratePuffinHypercityReal.Madrid

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
No your not the only one who noticed her rude behavior. I like Katrina but am not blind to notice her rude behaviors. I haven't seen JTHJ stuff yet because am busy, but when I was watching her Ranbir and imran interviews when she had movies with them.. she was rude and weird to both of them. Esp with Imran, I didn't like the way she was treating him.. with Ranbir I can't blame her because I think he was flirting with her and she didn't like it lol

with imran it was obviously during the MBKD promotions, she was acting really weird and rude.. I didn't understand why she was annoyed.. I don't think imran did either because he looked confused lol

But I don't find Kat cold or fake.. just a little rude and not outgoing.. nothing wrong with that.. I guess since she's a huge star we expect her personality to be more warm like Srk.. but she is who she is at least she doesn't pretend to be someone else.. which is what annoys me more. 

I think her personality is different than most stars.. she's very quiet and calm.. and I guess that's why her frustrations come from because she's cant connect with these huge personalities like Srk and anu who are so overwhelming. 

and anu and Srk I feel are very comfortable around ppl and camera.. Kat seems shy. 

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey.bJupiters_Cock

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

If I had to call someone rude or negative in the industry, I would say that Karan Johar is one! He is always warm and genial and happy on the surface, but only with people who are in his 'close circle' of friends (SRK, Kareena, Kajol) or those with whom he just cannot afford to  take panga (like Salman and Aamir). Else, he is very depreciating and insulting to those who are not in his coterie or just not upto his standards! His KWK episodes were a testament to his snobbery and discriminatory attitude! That for me, is rude!

Katrina, on the other hand reminds me of Kristen Stewart...someone who infinitely prefers to mind their own business most of the times...someone who are socially awkward by nature and hate the media and the related publicity that might put light on their personal lives! Katrina is an introvert and it just makes her look cold and snooty, because she is a public persona and is expected to be more outgoing and friendly!

Edited by poppy2009 - 10 November 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bajlooka-Nakshatra-bambogli-koiza-Billu-Maamma

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Billu-MaammaNkapoor3

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I am surprised people think Rani is rude. I have met her, and she was so sweet and lovely. She hugged everyone, signed autographs, and she even spoke to me in Bengali. But that was like 3 years ago, maybe she's mean now, Idk. LOL

As for Kat, I actually didn't find her to be cold in KBC. I liked her rapport with SRK. Her slowness did bug me, but it was amusing at the same time. She does come off as being a little cold at other events. I think she's just introverted. She tries to joke around, which does not really get transmitted the right way, and she comes off as being rude or serious. Like her getting pissed off at SRK for not praising her enough - I actually think she was trying to joke around, but it just didn't come out properly, so it looked like she was being serious, thus making her look obnoxious. I think her personality is just like that.. I don't know.

Billu-MaammaNkapoor3

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you to the immense response to this thread. I actually have one through and read every single post, but am just getting the time to reply. 

I respect each and every opinion posted in this thread and I can look at the whole situation from both viewpoints. 

She definitively comes across as a cold persona and I think most of us can agree on that. I just stated how I felt. Some of you agreed, others did not. That's all good! (:

I have never found Rani to be a 'rude' person. I'm not saying that to defend her, because I'll honestly state my opinions on my favorites when there is something negative to say. Many of my friends have met her personally and no one has ever had anything negative to say about her interaction with fans. I agree of late she has changed tremendously, but I can't term her as being 'rude' and 'arrogant' when I haven't heard anything she's done to term her as that. 

Saif on the other hand, I have no idea about. The couple of fan experiences I've heard have been positive.

Once again, just my two cents. No one has to agree. 

-RohitMaxwell--SalShah4eva-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
odd n insecure

Go to top