Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FabAahana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think she is rude. She comes across as a socially awkward person. These kind of people are mostly guarded, unreadable and keep poker face. But that doesn't mean they are bad person. There are many Hollywood celebrities who are like that; Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Kirsten Stewart, Zooey Deschanel, Harrison Ford...
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no i dont think that katrina is rude..she is one of the sweetest actress in bollywood..i also watched KBC but didnot find her rude..she and srk are just pulling legs of each other..and i also watched her interviews with anushka..she was really sweet with anushka also.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

But Choco Rani was really nice and sweet back then. She changed so much in the recent past that I dislike her attitude 

I didn't mean in terms of attitude Nadz, but rather intelligence. 😆 Rani and Katrina will give each other competition with how little they know about things other than their films..no joke. 😆 Attitude wise, Rani was much sweeter...read diplomatic,  in interviews and interactions back then...now I don't like her much either.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: john89

yeah didn't crack a single joke i bet. and most of the time she went into daydream mode and didn't give answers. i had to skip through. would not be bearable for 50 minutes. 

she didnt 😆
Her crazy fans love her so much...and such cold behaviour...
you should make her sit like this alone and ask questions ...it was more of a viva kinda expressions😆with pissed look
I skipped it throughout...enjoyed anu's and srk's live chat..
Even soty lot was much enjoyable!!

Though I dont find her rude
Edited by sudha100 - 11 years ago
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She did appear that way to me but I realised that maybe that's just her "stoning" face like when you don't do anything then this expression appears on your face and well for her it sadly is being interpreted as rude? I know that people say I look fierce when I am "stoning" so I give her the benefit of doubt.
Ps not a Kat fangirl just saying what I feel! 😊
I didn't see KBC but had seen a old video during Namaste London time where Katrina is really rude to 4-5 yr old kid.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolover89

I didn't mean in terms of attitude Nadz, but rather intelligence. 😆 Rani and Katrina will give each other competition with how little they know about things other than their films..no joke. 😆 Attitude wise, Rani was much sweeter...read diplomatic,  in interviews and interactions back then...now I don't like her much either.

Yup they are both top notch with their general knowledge 😆

Rani was horrifying and disgusting in her last KWK stint with Vidya. I can't believe she changed so much to worse off screen
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NadzGirl...

Yup they are both top notch with their general knowledge 😆

Rani was horrifying and disgusting in her last KWK stint with Vidya. I can't believe she changed so much to worse off screen

Yeah the KWK stuff with Rani and Vidya was TOO OTT. I was cringing so much. Just recently she came on DIDLM or something to promote Aiyya..I was cringing so much when she started dancing to her double meaning songs like dreamup wakeupup or whatever on a freaking KIDS show with FIVE YEAR OLDS present. I know today's kids are very fast and exposed to stuff..I'm sure they'd even heard the song before..but still, it was disturbing for me.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god I didn't watch that episode with kids. KWK was the one which really put me off. One of my friends was a big Rani fan but she changed her perception after this KWK epi so you can imagine my take being a neautral viewer. I never loved her in the past but I always thought she's this sweet person but not anymore
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah, rani has gone downhill. she was doing so well back in the days. her new movie aiyaa, people said it looks good and all, but i couldn't understand why. it looked so so so desperate and horrible. don't know what happened to it? did it work?