Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The way anushka and srk talk to each other reminds me of rani-srk. That's exactly how they are with each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Katrina always comes across as a cold person in interviews! 

she was really rude to Salman on Dus Ka Dum a couple years ago too! 

I think she just has a really lame personality... very negative and not fun at all! 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
she is alright. Sometimes her behavior is just too odd.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've always found her to be cold, and she's behaving like a brat during the JTHJ interviews. People claim she's secure but I I think she's the most insecure actress. During every single one of her movie promotions, she whines that the hero hasn't praised her enough and she thinks it's funny and cute. 😳 . On KBC she was so clueless, she really shouldn't have displayed her IQ in public 😆This *my* opinion and what I make of her interviews, not asking anyone to agree with me 😃 Edited by divine.dobrev - 11 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: you2

In the first press conference..Sharukh was warmer towards  Anushka..Also Katrina is the heroine of the film ..and Anu is playing the supporting actress...it may have upset her as this is the first time she is working with SRK..

I think it was SRK's fault too..Now I notice that he praises both equally..50-50

ab sab khush!

SRK must noticed kat got mad..tahts why he try his best 
john89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i feel the same way too. she is easily one of the most insecure. wants all the attention everywhere. always tries to sit inbetween srk n anuskha 😆 .  in that press conference she was rude, no doubt. instead of commending srk for carrying the whole PC on his shoulders and making it fun for people, she was counting adjectives lol. insecure right there.

and yeah i also get the feel she's jealous of anushka. but the reason she doesn't show it is because she doesn't consider anuskha to be in her leauge or a competition, because anuskha is very nice and humble and she bigs her up and always compliments katrina. and even srk must have noticed this. anushka is clever tho, she basically belittled katrina without her even catching on. when someone asked them about catfights between her and katrina. she said its all about yash chopra i don't want to mess my experience up cuz of such little things. well said. 

the interview with srk and anuskha was much more fun. they were making more jokes and were more comfortable with each other. katrina is always repeating her words in each interview. word for word. its cringe worthy. srk does too but he more than makes up for it with his wit and humour, which katrina can't even come close to no matter how good she dances.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah now SRK makes sure to praise both equally now 😆 Poor guy! Wonder if he went through the same during Veer Zaara, KKHH or DTPH days

Nevertheless I also prefer SRK and Anushka's moments. Their interview with UTV was quite entertaining 

john89 thumbnail
yup, even if srk-kat don't like each other or don't get along well, they're not gonna show it during promotions. he says the same things for both of them "they're both this, that, this.." lol 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's funny how SRK never complimented Katrina on her acting skills, he only brings out the superstar image and her stardom when praising her whereas for Anushka, it's all about how unconventional actress she is. He also said that she reminds him of himself as an actor, which is a huge compliment for her

Anyways you can't really blame SRK either because despite Katrina's mega stardom, she's yet to surprise people with fine acting

-Edited

@John
Do you really think they don't get along with each other? I mean SRK & Kat
Edited by NadzGirl... - 11 years ago
john89 thumbnail
i think srk gets along well with most of his co-stars. but sometimes i feel there's coldness coming from katrina and how much can one person try? im not saying they don't get along, but srk-anuskha and srk-kat interactions are completely different. but deal is a deal, movie gotta be promoted, so gotta smile even if they don't want to. 

katrina was really negative and bored and uninterested during her live chat as well. and also during mere brother ki dulhan, she barely let imran and ali zafar speak. she wanted to talk and get praised all day long. 

10 years and no acting role... achievement.