India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina's Neg Attitude

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Okay so I'm not someone who usually makes a thread about Katrina. As most people know I've never really enjoyed her as an actress, but I still had somewhat respect for her for making it this far. However lately I've been following all the promotions of JTHJ. I watched the KBC episode and the 1st press conference of  Anush, SRK, and Katrina. And only one thing crossed my mind: her rude and uncalled for behavior. 

I haven't opened up this thread to start negative criticism and hate. I just want to know does anyone else feel the same way? I really don't want any Kat fans to take offense to this post. Its just a discussion I want to open up.

Is it just me or do others feel the same way that she comes off quite rude especially when it comes to Shahrukh (and even Amit ji for that matter). 

I just watched the 1st press conference of Anu, Shahrukh, and Katrina and I couldn't figure out what was her problem. It was almost like she was getting jealous of Anu because Shahrukh praised her more than he praised Katrina. Yet Kat fails to realize that Shahrukh knows Anu a lot more on a personal level having worked with her before than he knows Katrina. Did she really count the adjectives that Shahrukh used on Anu and compared it to the "one" used on her? I think that's just really immature on her part. 

A lot of people may beg to differ on my view points. Good for her that she is actually straight forward and honest. But I believe that there is a level of respect you should show to your seniors when you're on a working level. And I didn't see that from her at all. Anu was very cool throughout the whole press conference. And when both girls were asked 1 thing they liked about working with Shahrukh, Anu instantly had an answer whereas Kat was just staying quiet. Why did you decide to work with him if you don't like working with him? Make sense? LOL. I never thought this is how she would be. She has no sense of humor from what I can see and she doesn't like it when people use their sense of humor on her. :/

I don't know . . . Just my 2 cents.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12honey.bLuv4gamesPigBenisDebo_AfghanDimdim.gossipgurls-Kruti.S-.Comics_Music.shobrakapooor_Rasha_aish.kawal_tak.khoobsurat.noseasync-Ramya-_Sano_Terenaina-RohitMaxwell--SalShah4eva-

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Her attitude on KBC was ridiculous.
She was so rude to both SRK and Amitabh..
Then again I feel she's mostly always been like this.
SRK and Anu's interviews alone are so much better and fun to watch.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-Me-AyushDebo_AfghanGunjan..khoobsurat..Kiran.-Ramya-aish.-SMay31-_Sano_

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
She comes across to me as a very cold person

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-aish.togepe30

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hey CPR!!

My first impression on Katrina was exactly the same. She looked annoyed and pissed during that press conference plus I didn't get her awkward jokes

However, I watched a recent NDTV interview where both SRK and her laughing off such rumours, precisely at our point of view on assuming they're sailing in a troubled paradise bit. After that interview I've changed my perception about Katrina cuz SRK said they were pulling each other's legs because they're comfortable with each other. We should give Katrina the benefit of the doubt in my perception 

Anushka on the other hand is more vibrant. I adore her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth-Kruti.S-khoslakadhoklaaish.

pikku05 Goldie
pikku05
pikku05

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ya even i felt so...she haz gt no sense of humour watsoever...anushka n srk clearly share a betr bond...their interviewz n interactionz r much more fun to watch n they seem to have genuine afection 4 each other...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
lol at times I felt like she was getting jealous of anushka. There was one video I was watching where SRK was talking while holding anu's hand, he was praising anu, kat was looking angry.
And than press conference where SRK said anu is a great actress...blah blah but than he talked about kat-anu together and kat was like "I didn't know we were twins." She expected a separat praise for herself since srk praised anu by herself

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashgossipgurls-Kruti.S-noseasyncaish.-RohitMaxwell--SalShah4eva-

IAmAHunter Senior Member
IAmAHunter
IAmAHunter

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Oh wow...I guess you see what you want to see. She never makes a rude statement or a jealous statement...so let us just interpret her behaviour the way we like it...I saw the whole KBC episode ..she never was rude...nor was she in the press conference,,,,..

ROFL at she comes across as a cold person...Oh really...Can I join the pyschology course you took !!!!

anyway...it is pointless...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madzaboutchocPuffinHypercity..DamonCrazy..Real.MadridBillu-Maammaaish.

you2 IF-Sizzlerz
you2
you2

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
In the first press conference..Sharukh was warmer towards  Anushka..Also Katrina is the heroine of the film ..and Anu is playing the supporting actress...it may have upset her as this is the first time she is working with SRK..
I think it was SRK's fault too..Now I notice that he praises both equally..50-50

ab sab khush!

Edited by you2 - 09 November 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Go to top