Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 87)

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Joined: 08 February 2012
Posts: 19671

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Y Alisha left the show?? and is Vinti their these days or not??


Alisha left to move on with her career n Vinti wont come too. She is presently doing a character 'Myrah' in Bade Acche Lagte Hain show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

-NautankiAsh- IF-Rockerz
-NautankiAsh-
-NautankiAsh-

Joined: 04 November 2013
Posts: 8712

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hi! I am a newbie and I don't know how all this stuff works. So, I was wondering if someone can explain to me on how to have friends, scrapbook, etc. I also want to know what I can and can't post in topics and polls. I am a huge D3 fan, so I want to know all the necessary details. Please help.
missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Joined: 23 September 2011
Posts: 764

Posted: 05 November 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
I want to write to cvs. Can you tell me how to get in touch with them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Honey712Snigs.

Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2487

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
how 2 make a b'day thread..?
Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2487

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tareyforever333

Hi! I am a newbie and I don't know how all this stuff works. So, I was wondering if someone can explain to me on how to have friends, scrapbook, etc. I also want to know what I can and can't post in topics and polls. I am a huge D3 fan, so I want to know all the necessary details. Please help.

First of all...Welcome...Hug

to make frnds...click on Buddy option...
in scrapbook u can send scraps 2 peoples...
for posting topics...u hve 2 check forum rules...!
-FrozenRain- Coolbie
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

how 2 make a b'day thread..?


Birthday thread must be made for members who belong  to D3 forum here  else please use Members Lounge Forum..

If it is advanced  PM the buddies of the person whose bday is to collect the Wishes..
Use Glitters,Graphics and have a celebration thread of your own style...

If its on date for a person then make a post as decorative /Simple as you wish  and then have title that says drop in wishes along with the birthday name of the person ...

Then PM to ur buddy list and spread the word so many ppl do come in to drop in the wishes

Permission from DT is not required for bday thready


-FrozenRain- Coolbie
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 14831

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missdramak

I want to write to cvs. Can you tell me how to get in touch with them.


You can drop in your wishes in CV's discussion thread  else   message it to Wats Up TV  address

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkr

Ayesha_Kreya Goldie
Ayesha_Kreya
Ayesha_Kreya

Joined: 16 July 2013
Posts: 2487

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FrozenRain-

Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

how 2 make a b'day thread..?


Birthday thread must be made for members who belong  to D3 forum here  else please use Members Lounge Forum..

If it is advanced  PM the buddies of the person whose bday is to collect the Wishes..
Use Glitters,Graphics and have a celebration thread of your own style...

If its on date for a person then make a post as decorative /Simple as you wish  and then have title that says drop in wishes along with the birthday name of the person ...

Then PM to ur buddy list and spread the word so many ppl do come in to drop in the wishes

Permission from DT is not required for bday thready



thankss...SmileSmile

but where i will find dis glitters n graphics...?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dance dance dance ... KR DANCE CORNER

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: vaishukarthika   Replies: 221   Views: 16528

vaishukarthika 221 16528 24 October 2014 at 4:46am by Gis...shakti
DANCE DANCE AND ONLY DANCE

2

Author: ehmmbhluvr   Replies: 12   Views: 1643

ehmmbhluvr 12 1643 02 March 2014 at 12:12am by ehmmbhluvr
Dance Dance Dance =D

Author: nature2   Replies: 6   Views: 924

nature2 6 924 13 November 2013 at 10:28pm by AJ.morgan
Dance Dance Dance

Author: nature2   Replies: 0   Views: 701

nature2 0 701 12 November 2013 at 6:58am by nature2
SwaRon...questions ...questions..

Author: Parvathi12   Replies: 5   Views: 449

Parvathi12 5 449 25 December 2011 at 12:41pm by lovely55

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index