Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 149

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soumiluvztaarey

Hello..I am soumya (soumiluvztaarey)
I want to ask that how to PM banners to others..
I am not able to send it..
Plz do PM me or scrap

Waiting for ur rply..

Hey you can PM  banners by uploading them on any site like imgur, iminus or photobucket and then once you get a link   copy the link in the PM  or   use the IMG tag and send the pic directly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 75)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sweet_Soumya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sweet_Soumya-

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Originally posted by soumiluvztaarey

Hello..I am soumya (soumiluvztaarey)
I want to ask that how to PM banners to others..
I am not able to send it..
Plz do PM me or scrap

Waiting for ur rply..

Hey you can PM banners by uploading them on any site like imgur, iminus or photobucket and then once you get a link copy the link in the PM or use the IMG tag and send the pic directly

Thanku so mch di.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

LuvAly_KriYansh

IF-Dazzler

LuvAly_KriYansh

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hey guys...need help the font of the text i wrote is not getting changedOuch...no matter how many times i does it but after posting there will be no change at all Angry...can some1 plz help me??Embarrassed

Snigs.

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh_Alisha

hey guys...need help the font of the text i wrote is not getting changedOuch...no matter how many times i does it but after posting there will be no change at all Angry...can some1 plz help me??Embarrassed

Dont select the complete text...instead select paragh wise n change. It will mostly work.

LuvAly_KriYansh

LuvAly_KriYansh

IF-Dazzler

LuvAly_KriYansh

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Originally posted by kriyansh_Alisha

Dont select the complete text...instead select paragh wise n change. It will mostly work.
thanks dear...will try...hope it works...thnx again...

Snigs.

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Can I know what song was played for swaron today? Also which was the song played when shantanu came back. As in when they were all waiting for swayam before boarding the bus?

Another thing, can anyone provide the links for whatever swaron scenes which were spent in that camp place. I didn't watch the show then!

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Can I know what song was played for swaron today? Also which was the song played when shantanu came back. As in when they were all waiting for swayam before boarding the bus?

Another thing, can anyone provide the links for whatever swaron scenes which were spent in that camp place. I didn't watch the show then!

I dont know the answer for first part,
For second question you will find all swaron scenes here:- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-PrP1W4SffjBoThm8Dgv7Q/videos

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="2">I dont know the answer for first part,
For second question you will find all swaron scenes here:- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-PrP1W4SffjBoThm8Dgv7Q/videos</font>
</font>

Thanks but this is all vrushan. I've seen vrushan from starting. I wanna see original scenes if the flashback.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top