Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 56)

blush. IF-Rockerz
blush.
blush.

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by -Marium-

Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.

-Marium

unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.
sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.

-Marium

unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.

i have tried GetFLV and it's great for downloading videos however it wont work on the startv.in website... unfortunately as of now nothing works... n i will definetly share with u any videos that u want... how about u scrap me or pm me
-Girlz-Rule- IF-Dazzler
-Girlz-Rule-
-Girlz-Rule-

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hello Khushi!

I have sent u a pm.
Please read and reply me..
..KR.. IF-Sizzlerz
..KR..
..KR..

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
can any1 give me d HD links of awl arsha and kriyaansh dances??
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshaholic

can any1 give me d HD links of awl arsha and kriyaansh dances??

I think you will find all of them here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KR..

Srishti. IF-Dazzler
Srishti.
Srishti.

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey just wanted to know where is the introduction thread?? wanted to introduce myself and join
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvisinghcd

hey just wanted to know where is the introduction thread?? wanted to introduce myself and join

Intro thread :

You can find most of the other important threads in this post.

Arshalicious IF-Dazzler
Arshalicious
Arshalicious

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
How are we supposed to paste pictures on the IF profiles of the actors?

Go to top