Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 56)

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 7940

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by -Marium-

Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.


-Marium


unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.
sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 5821

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by -Marium-

Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.


-Marium


unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.


i have tried GetFLV and it's great for downloading videos however it wont work on the startv.in website... unfortunately as of now nothing works... n i will definetly share with u any videos that u want... how about u scrap me or pm me
-Soha- IF-Dazzler
-Soha-
-Soha-

Joined: 13 February 2013
Posts: 2801

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hello Khushi!

I have sent u a pm.
Please read and reply me..
AnaxChristian IF-Sizzlerz
AnaxChristian
AnaxChristian

Joined: 14 December 2011
Posts: 14738

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
can any1 give me d HD links of awl arsha and kriyaansh dances??
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 3275

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshaholic

can any1 give me d HD links of awl arsha and kriyaansh dances??


I think you will find all of them here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnaxChristian

Srishti. IF-Dazzler
Srishti.
Srishti.

Joined: 04 January 2013
Posts: 2685

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
hey just wanted to know where is the introduction thread?? wanted to introduce myself and join
sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 3275

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorvisinghcd

hey just wanted to know where is the introduction thread?? wanted to introduce myself and join

 
Intro thread :

You can find most of the other important threads in this post.

Arshalicious IF-Dazzler
Arshalicious
Arshalicious

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 4237

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
How are we supposed to paste pictures on the IF profiles of the actors?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dance dance dance ... KR DANCE CORNER

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: vaishukarthika   Replies: 221   Views: 20552

vaishukarthika 221 20552 24 October 2014 at 4:46am by Gis...shakti
DANCE DANCE AND ONLY DANCE

2

Author: ehmmbhluvr   Replies: 12   Views: 1936

ehmmbhluvr 12 1936 02 March 2014 at 12:12am by ehmmbhluvr
Dance Dance Dance =D

Author: nature2   Replies: 6   Views: 1172

nature2 6 1172 13 November 2013 at 10:28pm by AJ.morgan
Dance Dance Dance

Author: nature2   Replies: 0   Views: 839

nature2 0 839 12 November 2013 at 6:58am by nature2
SwaRon...questions ...questions..

Author: Parvathi12   Replies: 5   Views: 617

Parvathi12 5 617 25 December 2011 at 12:41pm by lovely55

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index