Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 55)

sami_sns Goldie
sami_sns
sami_sns

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Can anyone tell me how to add pics at the stars profile in IF forum. Plz tell me.

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

Can anyone tell me what happened in the last week please? I've seen till the dance performance and the dream engagement of taarey. What happened after that? A lil detailed summary please? Thanks.

Rey decides to break up wid Taani n informs Sharon about the same n takes a promise from her to hide it from Swayam. Swayam's dad calls him n asks him to join in for a conference in a way that hurts Swayam so he rejects. Immediately papa Shekhawat calls Rey but even he rejects n says he'll talk to Swayam abiut that. Reyam perform on Ishaqzade and there's an outburst from Swayam n he vents it out on Rey. Sharon goes to console Swayam. Rey starts acting indifferent towards Taani n takes Sharon's help to avoid Taani..
I think next week its gonna be TR breakup..
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshalicious

Originally posted by SilentPoet

does anyone have a link for shaktis recent performance with salman for some new channel that was launched?? i saw pics so i thought the performance must be out too
thanksBig smile

Here's the link

this is the rehearsal I've seen this... i was wondering if they've done the actual performance yet and if its out... thanks anyways
NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
i know this sounds amatuer but can u plz tell me how can i add some 1 to my buddy list.. I hav requests but unable to add them... thanks
pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.

-Marium
sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Marium-

Well, i need help so can anyone tell me that how can i download D3 episodes from startv.in for my PC? I can't find any proper software for it.

-Marium

unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

Edited by u-me-aur-D3 - 16 May 2013 at 1:54pm
pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

-Marium

unfortunately you can't download it from there bcos startv.in has blocked/disabled downloading from their website... i used to download the episodes from there using a software called DownloadHelper and i hav all the episodes in HQ up until Feb this year... but now its not possible to download from there anymore as they hav changed the site's security so that no software can download from it... me and a few friends r still looking into it to see if we can find something that works so if i do find out i will let you know... until then you can always download the episodes from dailymotion (but they're not good quality)

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.
sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

-Marium

I have a software which do download till now. It is called GetFLV and you will find it from www.getflv.vom or .in but i dun use it. Hey, if i ask you some time to share the episode you have in computer with so will you? Like you can email me.

i have tried GetFLV and it's great for downloading videos however it wont work on the startv.in website... unfortunately as of now nothing works... n i will definetly share with u any videos that u want... how about u scrap me or pm me

Go to top