Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 30)

-FrozenRain- Coolbie
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

what if u want to copy a pic u already have n u dont have a link for it... bcos it doesnt appear if i just paste it straight

Yup when you copy a pic thats already uploaded  U can paste them but it does not go well for all  hence the IMG tag is used..
You can go on with simple paste  option too.

@ShaReYam: The profile is being updated.It will still take  few days I guess But sure Pic will be added up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KriShaReYam

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

Well I wanted to know that will the description of the D3 forum that is "We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet Kria ; her dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow her journey as she stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in her way." Change to " We all have dreams and aspirations. But not all dreams become reality and not all aspirations change destiny. And the road is filled with hurdles. Meet the Team D3 ; THEIR dreams and aspirations begin and end with DANCE. Follow THEIR journey as THEY stumbles, topples and tries to overcome the hurdles that stand in THEIR way" as Kria is no more the part of D3 Cry. I am SORRY for such a long question :).

I even wanted to ask that WHY doesn't Archie's profile have a picture when Sneha G.'s profile has it & why doesn't Amar Gowda's picture wrong? Please do reply and FORGIVE ME for SUCH A long comment :P

They are not changing the old one. A new one has been made.
''Dil. Dosti. Dance. Join Rey, Tani, Sharon and Swayam as they journey through college trying to balance these three main forces while they overcome the odds to make their dreams come true. And learn the lessons of love, friendship and life in the process''

dipi.15 Goldie
dipi.15
dipi.15

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by diptidipti15

what's the name of that song which was played when swayam was sleeping and sharon was thinking about him, asking for forgiving her in epi of  21st feb,, they were jst playing the tune,, is that D3's tune or any song, plz help
the tune started when she said "tum jaise person ko koi insane hi dur karna chahega"

The song is "Le Ja tu Mujhe" from F.A.L.T.U. Big smile

hey thanku soo much Big smile

BeingBlunt

dipi.15 Goldie
dipi.15
dipi.15

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by diptidipti15

what's the name of that song which was played when swayam was sleeping and sharon was thinking about him, asking for forgiving her in epi of  21st feb,, they were jst playing the tune,, is that D3's tune or any song, plz help
the tune started when she said "tum jaise person ko koi insane hi dur karna chahega"

The song is "Le Ja tu Mujhe" from F.A.L.T.U. Big smile

thank u so much Smile

BeingBlunt

KriShaReYam IF-Sizzlerz
KriShaReYam
KriShaReYam

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
hey!! dis query is from my friend. she is unable to make posts so she asked me to do so... her username is SilentPoet... 
Her query"i need help, smthing is wrong with my acc, everytime i try to post a new topic, or post a reply under a previous topic smthing cms up and says : message not posted, you cant post more than 20 topics under 24 hrs, the weird thing is i havnt wrote a single thing since a week now so wht is happening? it says smthign abt the same ip address posting no more than 20 posts in 24 hrs? wht does tht mean? i need help , im not able to post anything, its so frustrating''

thnk u!!!

sanjana_D3 IF-Dazzler
sanjana_D3
sanjana_D3

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriShaReYam

hey!! dis query is from my friend. she is unable to make posts so she asked me to do so... her username is SilentPoet... 
Her query"i need help, smthing is wrong with my acc, everytime i try to post a new topic, or post a reply under a previous topic smthing cms up and says : message not posted, you cant post more than 20 topics under 24 hrs, the weird thing is i havnt wrote a single thing since a week now so wht is happening? it says smthign abt the same ip address posting no more than 20 posts in 24 hrs? wht does tht mean? i need help , im not able to post anything, its so frustrating''

thnk u!!!

it happens alot...maybe u should send this to one of the moderators or something and ask them to help her Smile

KriShaReYam

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

what if u want to copy a pic u already have n u dont have a link for it... bcos it doesnt appear if i just paste it straight

Yup when you copy a pic thats already uploaded  U can paste them but it does not go well for all  hence the IMG tag is used..
You can go on with simple paste  option too.

@ShaReYam: The profile is being updated.It will still take  few days I guess But sure Pic will be added up..

ohhk ill try that thank u
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanj.98

Originally posted by KriShaReYam

thnk u!!!

it happens alot...maybe u should send this to one of the moderators or something and ask them to help her Smile

Thanks for your help guys, my acc randomly got fixed today thnk God, i just hope it dsnt get messed again cus i hv no idea wht id do Smile

sanjana_D3

Go to top