Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetaddiction

Hi

Where can find the videos of all the dances on D3 or even a list of songs they've danced to so that I can at least try googling it. 

Thank so much

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX8Q1P1Htu5AfNGbBH5OwVYMNMfemm6Lr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hey , i missed some episodes rather all the episodes after taani becoming AGS and before shivam becoming GS. the only question in my mind is why is taani so silent now? i mean earlier she was very chirpy, bubbly n yes cutely weird but now she remains most of the chup chap types,, she has now become a bit bold after shivams incident but still she isnt the same ..
is it just because rey didnt consider her anyone more then swayams sister, n all dat...
does rey know dat taani was all pretending at dat time n she still has feelings for him. ??

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti21

hey , i missed some episodes rather all the episodes after taani becoming AGS and before shivam becoming GS. the only question in my mind is why is taani so silent now? i mean earlier she was very chirpy, bubbly n yes cutely weird but now she remains most of the chup chap types,, she has now become a bit bold after shivams incident but still she isnt the same ..
is it just because rey didnt consider her anyone more then swayams sister, n all dat...
does rey know dat taani was all pretending at dat time n she still has feelings for him. ??

there has been a change in her character now...shes a stronger character...i think rey knows that she was pretending...i dont think that he knows that she has feelings for him...she doesnt show it much anymore...

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frankyfio

how to hyper link an address?

To create plain hyperlink  - click on the    and just insert your link at the address and click ok.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--MiNi--

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkriyaansh

how to post pics on IF

You need to upload the image first to a free image hosting site like 

http://imgur.com/

Copy the link 

Click this button   (insert image) and insert the link at image url give the desired border if you want and click OK. You can also click preview to see if the alignment is good. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smileysmiKrishika209

adt_surana

adt_surana

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Guys do u knw wen ll new sharon be shown on screen???

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adt_surana

Guys do u knw wen ll new sharon be shown on screen???

Thats the most important question at the moment for which everyone is seeking answers for but no one has a clue too. 
Lets hope the CV's have an answer for this very soon. 

KaNcHaN_06

IF-Dazzler

KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
may i have twitter link for amar, shan, sneha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top