Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE (Page 105)

._Molly_. Senior Member
._Molly_.
._Molly_.

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 558

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Molly.Swaron

Hey dere was a swaron (Vrushan) dream sequence where sharon was in towel n they both danced on skates also..
Cn anyone giv me the link plzzz...

Plzzz koi to btao na yaar...

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Joined: 19 January 2012
Posts: 14816

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Molly.Swaron

Originally posted by Molly.Swaron

Hey dere was a swaron (Vrushan) dream sequence where sharon was in towel n they both danced on skates also..
Cn anyone giv me the link plzzz...

Plzzz koi to btao na yaar...


Check it on Shishir's YT link
HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 9932

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I need help in finding a SwaRon os I read ages ago :P
It's set when Sharon was in Delhi and she called Swayam there and he went without informing anyone and the a few year later Rey sees them together on TV and the whole gang goes to their house and they have daughter
Please if anyone knows the name of the story or writer please can you tell me because I've been trying to find it for the past few days and it's killing me
Thanks Nikki :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chocolate_

surbhi_d3 IF-Dazzler
surbhi_d3
surbhi_d3

Joined: 11 March 2012
Posts: 4108

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
How to play a song in the background whenever you open the particular topic?

Edited by surbhi_d3 - 07 January 2014 at 6:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chocolate_

_Chocolate_ IF-Dazzler

Joined: 07 November 2012
Posts: 2557

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surbhi_d3

meghanakiran Senior Member
meghanakiran
meghanakiran

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 403

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
did sneha g entered the show again?
and can someone plz help me to get some ff"s or ss"s of arsha which is during the did time
MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Joined: 13 December 2012
Posts: 8893

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged
5
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Hey guys I need help in finding a SwaRon os I read ages ago :P
It's set when Sharon was in Delhi and she called Swayam there and he went without informing anyone and the a few year later Rey sees them together on TV and the whole gang goes to their house and they have daughter
Please if anyone knows the name of the story or writer please can you tell me because I've been trying to find it for the past few days and it's killing me
Thanks Nikki :)

hey :)
The name of the os is "swaron n the towel"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3326515

Edited by ..euphoria.. - 07 January 2014 at 7:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 9932

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..euphoria..

5
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Hey guys I need help in finding a SwaRon os I read ages ago :P
It's set when Sharon was in Delhi and she called Swayam there and he went without informing anyone and the a few year later Rey sees them together on TV and the whole gang goes to their house and they have daughter
Please if anyone knows the name of the story or writer please can you tell me because I've been trying to find it for the past few days and it's killing me
Thanks Nikki :)

hey :)
The name of the os is "swaron n the towel"
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3326515

Thank you so much :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsChandlerBing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
dance dance dance ... KR DANCE CORNER

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: vaishukarthika   Replies: 212   Views: 27483

vaishukarthika 212 27483 24 October 2014 at 4:46am by Gis...shakti
DANCE DANCE AND ONLY DANCE

2

Author: ehmmbhluvr   Replies: 12   Views: 2664

ehmmbhluvr 12 2664 02 March 2014 at 12:12am by ehmmbhluvr
Dance Dance Dance =D

Author: nature2   Replies: 6   Views: 1774

nature2 6 1774 13 November 2013 at 10:28pm by AJ.morgan
SwaRon...questions ...questions..

Author: Parvathi12   Replies: 5   Views: 823

Parvathi12 5 823 25 December 2011 at 12:41pm by lovely55

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index