Dil Dosti Dance Helpdesk # 2: Ask All Questions HERE - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, how can I download this bg Pehla Nasha tune in this post: 

Please help!!
can any1 plz give me the link of KR story i dnt remember whether it was os r ss n also the writer but i remember tht KR were official couple n were going to attend indiafest...i guess they were in final yr...have searched alot but couldnt get it..if any1 could help ??
hi , i hvnt been here in the longest time since i quit d3 some months back... but i wanted to confirm is it true that kria is coming back? i know taani is already back but wht abt kria? if her return is confirmed wht date will she re-enter?
If we want to send something like a gift or a letter.. What is the address we can send it on?
can any one pls say how can we update our signature (like adding an edit to it )
Originally posted by --Dreams--

can any one pls say how can we update our signature (like adding an edit to it )

Go to  Dashboard->Update Profile->Signature-> use and submit it...

Originally posted by SilentPoet

hi , i hvnt been here in the longest time since i quit d3 some months back... but i wanted to confirm is it true that kria is coming back? i know taani is already back but wht abt kria? if her return is confirmed wht date will she re-enter?

Yes Shakti Mohan aka Kriya is coming back...  She will be seen onscreen by Dec 1st or 2nd week
Originally posted by Tan.vish.K

If we want to send something like a gift or a letter.. What is the address we can send it on?

To whome  to D3 cast  you can send it to Wattsup Portal and they will forward it off
heard that vrindi aka taani is also coming back is it true
Originally posted by meghanakiran

heard that vrindi aka taani is also coming back is it true
Yes..she had already made her entry!!