Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: momentsofme.

Where can I get the episode link to this episode? Anybody!?

heya ayushi :)
instead of watching whole episode ,i'll recommend you to watch only Swaron scene 😛
here u go ,this is scene is from their first date i.e jogging date😳
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuts_shantanu

heya ayushi :)
instead of watching whole episode ,i'll recommend you to watch only Swaron scene 😛
here u go ,this is scene is from their first date i.e jogging date😳

Thanks Nuts. Actually, I have already watched the episode. I just wasn't able to find the links to it. Had to PS something. And, well, I needed the links to SS parts, only, hahaha. Anyway, thanks a lot for this. 🤗
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momentsofme.

Thanks Nuts. Actually, I have already watched the episode. I just wasn't able to find the links to it. Had to PS something. And, well, I needed the links to SS parts, only, hahaha. Anyway, thanks a lot for this. 🤗

oh ..LOL😆😆
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi guys, does anyone have a link to the balle balle dance by the d3 gang last year at a wedding?? ive searched and searched but cant find it... i fear its been removed :/
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
stupid doubt..
how do you hyperlink names??
sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys! im new to this forum. I have just recently started watching this show and im loving it. However im a little confused about this taani character. Actually all  the episodes are not available on dailymotion and youtube is blocked in my country so please can someone give me a summary of the story before kriya's entry. And did taani actually take a promise from rey that she will always remain his lady love? im sorry if im wrong but thats what i read in one of the articles titled 'vrinda dawda no longer in dil dosti dance', here on india forums.
looking forward to a reply 😊
Edited by sasha14 - 10 years ago
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well taani didn't take that promise😆

it all started with rey kriya being together❤️ and then kriya leaving the college coz her mother didn't want her to do dancing but she didn't tell rey all that and moved away stating she was never interested in him...this really broke rey and he started hating kriya😭

then taani came from jodhpur she loved rey like head over heels she was swayam's cousin...when she told rey that she loved him he said no coz he still loved kriya and was still in a bad state...then he fell for her as well and taarey became a couple😳

then rey broke up with her coz he thought she was too dependant on her...he wanted her to realize the importance of career and he thought that it was her love 4 rey which stopped her from focusing on things other than him and their relationship...taani then became strong and independent then rey again wanted to be with her but she said no and moved out of the college😳

then she came back telling that she is getting engaged...rey tried proving that this wasn't right and that he and she were meant to be...even though taani loved him she did it for the fact that she wanted the two of them to grow out of each other's love❤️

she took a promise that he will not cry and break down forever😭

thne came kriya...and well i dnt know after that because i haven't watched since taani's exit😭

hope it helped
Shukti_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kriya was Rey's First ever LOVE.. n that other character has already got married to someone else!
Kriya WAS, IS n WILL AWAYS remain Rey's LADY LOVE, no matter what someone made him promise n all..
Btw Welcome to D3 Forum 🤗
n plz don't Combine KriYaansh n other girl in same post.. It's against Forum's Rules!  
Edited by --Shukti-- - 10 years ago
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dil_Dosti_Dance

The above link might help you. Though the summary is quite not sufficient, But it has covered all the major parts.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Can anyone tell me in which date they showed Kriya & Rey's ' Ang Laga de' performance & in which part of the epi ?
I missed D3 for about a week .