Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Consumation

Poll Question: How long before the marriage is consummated?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
19 [100.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Vikram made fun of Aditya's masculinity LOLand the fact that they slept  separately. We all know how much Sugni enjoys proving Vikram wrong or doing the opposite of what he says. So I am fully expecting to see a consummation scene next weekSleepyDead . What do you guys think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrlidvinForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Julie - Agree with you and she will go to any level to prove him wrong, even if it means to dishonour herself or play with the people's feelings around her.

It's like a stooping low competition between the writers of Vikram, Adi and Sugni's characters.

Edited by razor12 - 09 November 2012 at 7:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinpankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
She is definitely going to use Aditya to the max to get back at Vikram. Now WE know that Aditya has been lusting after her but Sugni doesn't. So from her perspective, I find it sooo nasty that she would force her lover's nephew to marry her and then to actually consummate the marriage. Even though he agreed to help her, I think she could have asked him how he felt about marrying his uncle's love.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12ananthi.shankarcroziaxxlidvinpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 no matter when.. she was ready to sleep with him before... without relationship ... may be she is desperate to sleep with him, that's why she always chipko to adi... so any time.. but that time he refused but this time he is ready.  actually he is waiting "  kab sug kahe aur mai uski oops  *Apni* iccha puri karu...   Hug And Kiss

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrwhitewitchJulieDForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

no matter when.. she was ready to sleep with him before... without relationship ... may be she is desperate to sleep with him, that's why she always chipko to adi... so any time.. but that time he refused but this time he is ready.  actually he is waiting "  kab sug kahe aur mai uski oops  *Apni* iccha puri karu...   Hug And Kiss

May be she will say it soon Now he is her husband so she will say come adi u can do it ur my husband now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananthi.shankarseemasrcroziaxxSandy66JulieD

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i think its not gonna happen. 

She still has feelings for Vikram and as long as she does, i don't think Aditya will be able to go ahead with anything. 

So my answer is that its going to take more than a week. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I think Aditya and Sugni will not consummate until Sugni actually falls in love with him; and after both of them have confessed their feelings to each other. It will take a long time before this happens.
Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
SmileConsummation will happen sooner that we all think, cause the CVs are the ones who determines that and when it should happen, not us. Lately everything happening so fast, Adi fell in love with Sugni in just a matter of few days. On Friday's episode, Sugni been watching Adi with affection already,  so by the end of next week, sugni will fall in love with Adi  and out of love with Vickram and" bang and kaboom"ROFL "honeymoon time"LOL

Edited by Sandy66 - 10 November 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrJulieD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index