Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My views: Nov 9th'12

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Boom, BAAM and WOW!! Good episode!

Multiple bombs exploded today! Good and bad!

Note: the only reason I wasn't writing for the past couple of days was because, not only was I working late but seeing the state of the forum, I knew that the only topic the forum-wasis will discuss was about barun's leave/break! So I felt that there was no point!!

Well, let's begin!Smile

Arnav

So Arnav not only finds out about Sheetal's lie of Aarav being his son but also finds out about what her intentions were, and the fact that Aarav knew all along that  Arnav was 'supposedly' his father!

Arnav finds out that

>> Aarav's dad left him in Ashram

>> His mother came to Ashram but his dad didn't.

>> Aarav thinks that his dad hates him!

>> Sheetal told Aarav to be more like his father (Arnav) so that he can start to like him!

Arnav is rather shocked about the situation and promises Aarav that he will fix everything and agrees in letting him stay in the house. He later tells him not tell anything about this talk to his mother and Aarav happily promises that he won't!

And so he decides to throw little goodbye party for Akaash and Payal's move to USA. But there is more to this party then everyone in the family thinks! Arnav has planned a 'surprise' and does not want anybody to know!

His plan begins!

Arnav suddenly starts to pay more attention to Sheetal! He apologizes to her as he wasn't there to support her in the past and assures her that everything will be alright!

HAAH! As if!?! Sheetal you are in big trouble!

As Sheetal once said:

"Woh Arnav Singh Raizada hai, He can do anything"  (he is Arnav Singh Raizada'.)

She has no idea that, his care and apology was just so that she doesn't doubt about anything. Yes, he will fix everything but that will be throwing Sheetal out of the house!!

Our ASR is back! He plans to disclose the  Sheetal's truth to everybody!  Whatever his plan is, it is a BIG one and an 'ASR'  plan. And we all know.. NO ONE can mess with the one and only ASR.

Sheetal -Aarav

We find yet another gold digger!Sleepy

So, Sheetal's intentions are finally revealed! Not that we did not know before, but today she herself cleared some people's doubt!

>> She only came back to take revenge on Arnav as he dumped her.

>> She used Aarav Shocked

>> Her plan is to leave Aarav and go for the money!

I had mentioned in my views oct 24th'12:

"'it is evident that she is trying to get back to Arnav with her son being the trick. Her dispersion is visible as she has somehow managed to make her own son, Aarav, an exact copy of Arnav.."

Yup!! That is exactly what Sheetal did!  She brainwashed a little boy, and manipulated him by making him believe that if he acted like his dad, then his father would accept him!

A boy, whose only hope was to meet his father and be with him, will be crushed when finding out the real truth!

Although, who says he can't have Arnav as a fatherly figure!?! Arnav has already promised him that he can stay!

Pointers and thoughts

Awww it seems that the only person in the family who will miss Sheetal is our NK!! Sorry buddy, I think you can get a much better girl then ... Sheetal!

Loved How Khushi was just being the regular 'sanka-devi' and actually getting tensed by observing Arnav's behavior towards Sheetal and Aarav.LOL

I really HATED Sheetal when she ignored Aarav when he hurt himself!! So you used the poor boy and now that everything is falling into place (not for long)' you completely ignore him! HOW Selffish and HEARTLESS! Angry

Loved how Khushi also noticed sheetal's sudden change in behavior!

It was heart breaking to find out that Aarav was really used just so Sheetal's plan works. And now that she thinks her plan is working she doesn't even care about him!

Is Sheetal even her mother??????

Hmmm...why do I get the feeling that she isn't!?

Loved how Arnav is already a step ahead, as he got in touch with Aarav's doctor and probably found out about Aarav not having diabeties! Thats my ASR!WinkDancing

So we finally find out about where Mamaji has been hiding for so many months!! USA! I should have known!Sleepy

REALLY loved Mamiji getting all worked up on akaash and payal's leave. She, for once showed love and care not only towards her son but her daughter-in-law as well! Awww!Heart

So long , Akshay and Deepali! Will truly miss you guys! Good luck for the future!Thumbs Up

Precap: The big bomb yet to explode' what will be Sheetal's reaction? And what about the family? And off course our little boy, Aarav!?

The plus side:

>> Arnav is confident

>> Sheetal is completely oblivious to what's happening behind the curtains

>> Khushi has no clue on what Arnav has in mind! I guess, in this case it maybe for the good, as we all know Khushi really well!LOL

My views of the week

Overall, I must say it was a pleasing week. It was definitely a MUST for Khushi to find out about Aarav's being and Arnav's son and most importantly for Arnav to find out about this big lie!!

Although the only critique I would like to jot down is'.. WHY did they end the week at the climax of this plot!?!?

I mean the show has even started and baam.. the episode ends! 

Clearly I am really excited for whats to come on Monday!

Few questions to ponder on...

>> Who is Aarav's real father? Is it a Raizada?

>> Is Sheetal even his real mother?

>> Will Aarav join Arnav and Khushi's little world!

ps. happy weekend!Big smile and would love if you share you thoughts if any!?!Tongue

Edited by mubashera - 09 November 2012 at 7:37pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top