The "Bold" is finally here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Istila

Istila

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Oh please, let's not hear the mumbo jumbo about Vikram in 'tiger's spots' again. 

The most ludicrous suggestions the CV's can come up with is that Vickram is untrustworthy, is a  dangerous man, out seducing women - oh really? LOL If Vikram was meant to be such a nasty character then why show him out to be a decent trustworthy guy in his most private moments? Please give it a break, no one changes his true colours like the CVs do. 

The only demon that is around is what is in the CVs own mindset about Vikram.  No decent character changes like this - sorry it is too late. I have seen a lot in my life have been through a lot myself - it just does not work this way - the show is a SHAM and it's going to affect negatively Varun Badola's reputation if this nonsense continues. You can not fool the intellect of people, your audience.

Varun did not play the bad old Vikram, he played a real decent man instead! He failed to impress the CVs negative character. In fact Varun & Gulki & the team probably joke with each other on a daily basis so much they hardly have time to think about negativity... The CV's should admit to the mistakes. They are all having a great time behind the scenes with cups of tea, & probably Gulki cooking halwas...all having dinner parties. Instead of covering it up and changing characters to suit their original psychopathic melodrama, they should invest on what a  great drama it could have been, to help the Bedni women. After all, Vikram is the only hero, the rest of the men compared to him, are ZERO.

You can see from most of our posts how disappointed we really are. Many of us have stopped watching, as we don't want to see another serial where men are being violent & hurting women. There is enough abuse & violence already on our streets and many of us still recovering from traumatic events...

Therefore, no need to dictate to our youth all this violence against one bedni woman & absolutely no need to make women watching this show suspicious or against ALL decent, good charactered men by your chopped up confusing storyline, thank you.

Do you change, Varun? 

C'est impossible!

There are decent men out there true from within and they do NOT change their character so erratically, as the CVs changing their spots!

Edited by Istila - 10 November 2012 at 3:03pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiseemasrrazor12Sandy66croziaxxJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The "Bold" is finally here (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
it will never ever happen
no vikram fans are gonna turn against him
if they rly do that it means they truely never understood vikram,his love,his feelings emotions and his pain
wats wrong if vikram physically abused sugni
did sugni never physically abused vikram
or only adi gulabiya reva sugni have right to abuse vikram physically and emotionally
and you want him to happily bare all that pain and forgive them and act goody goody
he didnt try to get physically close with sugni he just hurted her physically there is a lot of diff in these 2 things

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshicroziaxxJulieD

Istila

Istila

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venesa

it will never ever happen
no vikram fans are gonna turn against him
if they rly do that it means they truely never understood vikram,his love,his feelings emotions and his pain
wats wrong if vikram physically abused sugni
did sugni never physically abused vikram
or only adi gulabiya reva sugni have right to abuse vikram physically and emotionally
and you want him to happily bare all that pain and forgive them and act goody goody
he didnt try to get physically close with sugni he just hurted her physically there is a lot of diff in these 2 things

Vikram is whatever the CVs create him to be... I have not been watching the show but from reading here that he is being abusive or violent is unacceptable to me because no decent man turns evil overnight attacking the woman he loves. Yes all physical abuse is wrong. Even if Sugni abused him, it doesn't mean that Vikram should abuse her. Only a cowardly man would attack a woman and Vikram is not a coward. The CVs are making him into a violent coward a mad man and that is wrong.

As for what Vikram should do with his pain, I think you should ask the CVs as they gave this character those feelings. 

As a decent good man, he should reflect and do what noble and good men do with their pain - and yes why can't he be wonderfully good as he has been? What is so good about being really bad? Is it good to promote violence on women? Revenge is wrong. A man is usually stronger than a woman and he must not abuse women - physical abuse is wrong.

I have already explained in the frustrations thread what Vikram could do. He should take a cold shower, do a positive action or leave and start a new life dependant on God. If he trusts God, He will show him a new path.

May be Vikram will find a more better companion & friend to suit his match, while these two 'incompatibles' will struggle with all the burden of their arrogance, hatred, guilt & envy.

Edited by Istila - 10 November 2012 at 3:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

I know everyone one here is a vikram fan. but lets look at the bigger picture here. the show is fantastic in showing how the demon in people is very much alive and people just show you what they want to show you and want you to believe. sometimes people are just that way and being nice is a pretence. i dont mean to offend you vikram fans but thats reality and they want people to take what you have seen and put it life and become aware, conscious about people because there is a beatutiful saying YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE. a tiger and zebra can paint their stripes and spots but they are still the same, a tiger or a zebra. i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

a.

so what you are basically saying is that Adi is really an angry  hateful person, but right now he is pretending to be nice and supportive, right, coz thats the personality he came with in the first place.so look out Sugni, you have to hulk in your life...ROFL

Wht this is really showing you is that sometimes people nasty actions can bring out the demon in you. Dont you think that Vickram;s character has been pushed to the limit?

The whole siuation gives vickram every right to think the ay he is thinking because Sugni gave him all the reasons... i dont need to get into all the reasons if you were watching the show from its inception  you will understand what i am saying.

and to the other fans on the forum, i dont know any indian language, hindi  etc ..i only speak english so every now and then do translate your lines. I know some times the english language is limited in expressing a deeper pointWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieD

Istila

Istila

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianstargyul

...Adi is really an angry  hateful person, but right now he is pretending to be nice...

Once a buffoon, always a buffoon, dear!  

The two buffoons, Adi & Sugni can celebrate, while the CVs try to make tigers & zebras impersonate each other, swapping their stripes. 

Originally posted by indianstargyul

.so look out Sugni, you have to hulk in your life...ROFL

Please, don't insult the Incredible Hulk, even he was more smarter than the CVs and knew what love was about, while still angry! 

Edited by Istila - 11 November 2012 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12JulieD

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Friday's episode was not bold ...it was disgusting.  I understand that Vickram's  sould and spirit has been shattered. And he is reacting  by  hurting the ones  who caused him  his pain. THe man has every right  to teach these two ingrates a lesson .

But i  do not condone that type of behavior. Violence against women  is something I  will never support no matter who is dishing it out.  It is a cheap, disgusting tactic of the CV's to gain support  for  this  disgusting  couple.  It is totally  uncharacteristic of the Vickrm Singh we have been seeing  for the past  8 months!...
 Resorting to this type of Cheap and dirty tricks will not make us support them, any way!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 10 November 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilaJulieDpayal7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.