India-Forums

The "Bold" is finally here (Page 2)

razor12 Senior Member
razor12
razor12

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

Originally posted by ash_arti

i for one will alwaus remain vicky fan becoz i know he has bern cheated here sugni didnt had the patience to know his side of the story but jumped into wedding with adi.
Vikram also does not wanted to find out truth from Sugni's side and panik to accuse her...it was very simple to find out the truth...Rewa is the person who hand overed letter to Sugni's friend...

We are waiting for this to occur to Vikram. If only Adi alerted him about the pic found from Niranjan before the wedding fiasco, that angle would have got explored. As soon as TVS cools down, he will explore it for sure.

we will forget that Adini marrige for a while...who is the man can abuse, the law cast young girl lives under his roof ,because she refiuses his love...??

Earlier Vikram never abused S let alone abuse, he didn't even tolerated tears in her eyes caused by others.
He is getting back at her after he was convinced S was fooling him to be with Adi and even went ahead and married Adi at gun point.
This whole marriage fiasco drove him to momentary insanity and turned him into abuse mode ( I am not endorsing the abusive nature here). There was no need for the abusive scenes but the makers want to create sympathy for ADNI and turn Vikram into villian. This abusive nature was not part of TVS character sketch. Which we are also protesting...

Please find my comments in purple.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaviosaraffseemasrIstilaJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lidvin
Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

Sugni might find that pic with Adi and might doubt him.  I never knew a city bred Adi was so dumb if a photograph is crossed it always means that person is supposed to be killed the Movies are full of such photographs.  Niranjan is definitely not a kid to be playing "X" & "O" on the photograph.  They doubted Rewa before they could go search for Vikram then why not confirm the doubt themselves was marriage to Sugni more important for Adi than finding out who is trying to kill his uncle?  There was a time when Adi never went to search for Amrita because his uncle was feeling low when his marriage to Sugni was off, but now Adi marries Sugni knowing his uncles life is in danger. Is this the same Adi who showed so much concern for his uncle?  Was Adi eyeing Sugni from the begining?

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrIstilaJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

last night episode was nasty! Now i think the cvs are over stepping their boundaries. Despite the fact that they might be  portraying certain aspect of life, our culture dont permit that kinda of erratic behaviour!

you know how we start to identity with the show, well last night i felt real ashame for Adi, I know Vickram has lost all respect for Adi, but to talk such intimate/nasty things.! wow ! you cvs are something else. You all want to bring out how he feels abt Sugni but this is a wrong thing, wrong dialogues, wrong actions. wrong , wrong wrong...wrong since you brought this match..i'e Adi/Signi
As someone said before, there was no need for him to touch her. He would have made a greater impact on her by just being few inches from her. there is no need for smutty dialogues also.

Now cvs, if you all want to go this far and show all these unethical thingss, then why on earth didnt you allow her to go with Vickram in the first place, you all are showing double standards. So it seems as though only one tradition is important to you all, marriage, and everything else could go to hell.

what values do you intend to depart to  younger people who looking at the show and even teh not so young. These things do influence people generally, so please be mindful of your universal audience.

i am very diappaointed in the episode last night and i think this is shamelessness on the cvs part. 
and pleaseee, we will never accept adi/sugni jodi no matter what you try to do to teh Vickram character. the mistake you made at the beginning of the show was tthat you embedded in our minds a lovely personality in vickram. too late. we cant chaneg our minds.

Time for the actors to stand up and say "no more "...Varun, ball is in your court!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrrazor12IstilaSandy66JulieDVinnie79

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
indianstargyul  ... forget about value and morality from cvs, if they can make would be mami and would be bhanja ( son)..pair.. then  they can show anything , me din't see fri epi.. but whatever i read, i din't feel bad, because adi-sug  ne itna galat kiya hai ki uske aage vikram ka galat, galat nahi lagta...    

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12seemasrIstilaSandy66JulieD

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lidvin]I don't watch the show only clips of it so i may be wrong :

Champa said the letter was given by sugni.

Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

I don't think that Adi is too eager to say anything about that picture because then Sugni will once again change her mind and try to save Vikram. She will remember she loves him and wants to go to him forgetting everything else. I think he will keep quiet so that Sugni hates Vikram and falls in love with Aditya. 
Aditya saw with his own eyes Reva smashing the vase on Vikram's head and he still insisted that they remain married. Why would he care if she kills him? It would only benefit him in two ways: 1. Sugni will remain his wife and 2. Reva and Vikram can only be separated in death.

ocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiseemasrrazor12Istilacroziaxx

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I am truly disappointed with the way TVS has been protrayed in Friday's episode.

I understand he is hurt and in pain (he was crying wih her in the kitchen sceen) and wants to lash out at Adi and Sugni for what they have put him through but there is no reason for physical violence or crude and vulgar language.(It seems writers think that everyone TVS, Amu all become crude and vulgar when they are furious. I would like to tell them it is not the case. A person's personality determine how they behave in any given situation including when they are angry. If a person is not crude and vulgar normally they do not become those things when angry)

I hope this is an aberation because this is out of character.

I still maintain he would have more impact if he did nothing but showed his pain because that will hurt them more than anything he says. But this is Indian TV and I am learning fast that drama rather than subtlety is requried.

Edited by payal7 - 10 November 2012 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieD

cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
All I can say is I'd much rather watch the typical "mother-in-law hates daughter-in-law" type show. This show is a bit too dark for my liking. If I wanted to watch the so called "Bold" I'll watch other shows on TV.  The actors on this show have agreed to this?  I guess they would as it's a job for them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaJulieD

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I know everyone one here is a vikram fan. but lets look at the bigger picture here. the show is fantastic in showing how the demon in people is very much alive and people just show you what they want to show you and want you to believe. sometimes people are just that way and being nice is a pretence. i dont mean to offend you vikram fans but thats reality and they want people to take what you have seen and put it life and become aware, conscious about people because there is a beatutiful saying YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE. a tiger and zebra can paint their stripes and spots but they are still the same, a tiger or a zebra. i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

as for PSH, vikram claimed that he knows the evil ways of reva yet he did not trust his love or heart, he simply opted to believe her no matter what , so for me i dont think that they should be paired, where there is no Trust, there can never be a true relationship of any sort and i am not basing this on some tv serials.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index