The "Bold" is finally here - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

last night episode was nasty! Now i think the cvs are over stepping their boundaries. Despite the fact that they might be  portraying certain aspect of life, our culture dont permit that kinda of erratic behaviour!

you know how we start to identity with the show, well last night i felt real ashame for Adi, I know Vickram has lost all respect for Adi, but to talk such intimate/nasty things.! wow ! you cvs are something else. You all want to bring out how he feels abt Sugni but this is a wrong thing, wrong dialogues, wrong actions. wrong , wrong wrong...wrong since you brought this match..i'e Adi/Signi
As someone said before, there was no need for him to touch her. He would have made a greater impact on her by just being few inches from her. there is no need for smutty dialogues also.

Now cvs, if you all want to go this far and show all these unethical thingss, then why on earth didnt you allow her to go with Vickram in the first place, you all are showing double standards. So it seems as though only one tradition is important to you all, marriage, and everything else could go to hell.

what values do you intend to depart to  younger people who looking at the show and even teh not so young. These things do influence people generally, so please be mindful of your universal audience.

i am very diappaointed in the episode last night and i think this is shamelessness on the cvs part. 
and pleaseee, we will never accept adi/sugni jodi no matter what you try to do to teh Vickram character. the mistake you made at the beginning of the show was tthat you embedded in our minds a lovely personality in vickram. too late. we cant chaneg our minds.

Time for the actors to stand up and say "no more "...Varun, ball is in your court!

indianstargyul  ... forget about value and morality from cvs, if they can make would be mami and would be bhanja ( son)..pair.. then  they can show anything , me din't see fri epi.. but whatever i read, i din't feel bad, because adi-sug  ne itna galat kiya hai ki uske aage vikram ka galat, galat nahi lagta...    
[QUOTE=lidvin]I don't watch the show only clips of it so i may be wrong :

Champa said the letter was given by sugni.

Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

I don't think that Adi is too eager to say anything about that picture because then Sugni will once again change her mind and try to save Vikram. She will remember she loves him and wants to go to him forgetting everything else. I think he will keep quiet so that Sugni hates Vikram and falls in love with Aditya. 
Aditya saw with his own eyes Reva smashing the vase on Vikram's head and he still insisted that they remain married. Why would he care if she kills him? It would only benefit him in two ways: 1. Sugni will remain his wife and 2. Reva and Vikram can only be separated in death.
I am truly disappointed with the way TVS has been protrayed in Friday's episode.

I understand he is hurt and in pain (he was crying wih her in the kitchen sceen) and wants to lash out at Adi and Sugni for what they have put him through but there is no reason for physical violence or crude and vulgar language.(It seems writers think that everyone TVS, Amu all become crude and vulgar when they are furious. I would like to tell them it is not the case. A person's personality determine how they behave in any given situation including when they are angry. If a person is not crude and vulgar normally they do not become those things when angry)

I hope this is an aberation because this is out of character.

I still maintain he would have more impact if he did nothing but showed his pain because that will hurt them more than anything he says. But this is Indian TV and I am learning fast that drama rather than subtlety is requried.

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
All I can say is I'd much rather watch the typical "mother-in-law hates daughter-in-law" type show. This show is a bit too dark for my liking. If I wanted to watch the so called "Bold" I'll watch other shows on TV.  The actors on this show have agreed to this?  I guess they would as it's a job for them.
I know everyone one here is a vikram fan. but lets look at the bigger picture here. the show is fantastic in showing how the demon in people is very much alive and people just show you what they want to show you and want you to believe. sometimes people are just that way and being nice is a pretence. i dont mean to offend you vikram fans but thats reality and they want people to take what you have seen and put it life and become aware, conscious about people because there is a beatutiful saying YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE. a tiger and zebra can paint their stripes and spots but they are still the same, a tiger or a zebra. i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

as for PSH, vikram claimed that he knows the evil ways of reva yet he did not trust his love or heart, he simply opted to believe her no matter what , so for me i dont think that they should be paired, where there is no Trust, there can never be a true relationship of any sort and i am not basing this on some tv serials.
Oh please, let's not hear the mumbo jumbo about Vikram in 'tiger's spots' again. 

The most ludicrous suggestions the CV's can come up with is that Vickram is untrustworthy, is a  dangerous man, out seducing women - oh really? 😆 If Vikram was meant to be such a nasty character then why show him out to be a decent trustworthy guy in his most private moments? Please give it a break, no one changes his true colours like the CVs do. 

The only demon that is around is what is in the CVs own mindset about Vikram.  No decent character changes like this - sorry it is too late. I have seen a lot in my life have been through a lot myself - it just does not work this way - the show is a SHAM and it's going to affect negatively Varun Badola's reputation if this nonsense continues. You can not fool the intellect of people, your audience.

Varun did not play the bad old Vikram, he played a real decent man instead! He failed to impress the CVs negative character. In fact Varun & Gulki & the team probably joke with each other on a daily basis so much they hardly have time to think about negativity... The CV's should admit to the mistakes. They are all having a great time behind the scenes with cups of tea, & probably Gulki cooking halwas...all having dinner parties. Instead of covering it up and changing characters to suit their original psychopathic melodrama, they should invest on what a  great drama it could have been, to help the Bedni women. After all, Vikram is the only hero, the rest of the men compared to him, are ZERO.

You can see from most of our posts how disappointed we really are. Many of us have stopped watching, as we don't want to see another serial where men are being violent & hurting women. There is enough abuse & violence already on our streets and many of us still recovering from traumatic events...

Therefore, no need to dictate to our youth all this violence against one bedni woman & absolutely no need to make women watching this show suspicious or against ALL decent, good charactered men by your chopped up confusing storyline, thank you.

Do you change, Varun? 

C'est impossible!

There are decent men out there true from within and they do NOT change their character so erratically, as the CVs changing their spots!

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
it will never ever happen
no vikram fans are gonna turn against him
if they rly do that it means they truely never understood vikram,his love,his feelings emotions and his pain
wats wrong if vikram physically abused sugni
did sugni never physically abused vikram
or only adi gulabiya reva sugni have right to abuse vikram physically and emotionally
and you want him to happily bare all that pain and forgive them and act goody goody
he didnt try to get physically close with sugni he just hurted her physically there is a lot of diff in these 2 things
Originally posted by venesa

it will never ever happen
no vikram fans are gonna turn against him
if they rly do that it means they truely never understood vikram,his love,his feelings emotions and his pain
wats wrong if vikram physically abused sugni
did sugni never physically abused vikram
or only adi gulabiya reva sugni have right to abuse vikram physically and emotionally
and you want him to happily bare all that pain and forgive them and act goody goody
he didnt try to get physically close with sugni he just hurted her physically there is a lot of diff in these 2 things

Vikram is whatever the CVs create him to be... I have not been watching the show but from reading here that he is being abusive or violent is unacceptable to me because no decent man turns evil overnight attacking the woman he loves. Yes all physical abuse is wrong. Even if Sugni abused him, it doesn't mean that Vikram should abuse her. Only a cowardly man would attack a woman and Vikram is not a coward. The CVs are making him into a violent coward a mad man and that is wrong.

As for what Vikram should do with his pain, I think you should ask the CVs as they gave this character those feelings. 

As a decent good man, he should reflect and do what noble and good men do with their pain - and yes why can't he be wonderfully good as he has been? What is so good about being really bad? Is it good to promote violence on women? Revenge is wrong. A man is usually stronger than a woman and he must not abuse women - physical abuse is wrong.

I have already explained in the frustrations thread what Vikram could do. He should take a cold shower, do a positive action or leave and start a new life dependant on God. If he trusts God, He will show him a new path.

May be Vikram will find a more better companion & friend to suit his match, while these two 'incompatibles' will struggle with all the burden of their arrogance, hatred, guilt & envy.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eastmeetswest

I know everyone one here is a vikram fan. but lets look at the bigger picture here. the show is fantastic in showing how the demon in people is very much alive and people just show you what they want to show you and want you to believe. sometimes people are just that way and being nice is a pretence. i dont mean to offend you vikram fans but thats reality and they want people to take what you have seen and put it life and become aware, conscious about people because there is a beatutiful saying YOU ARE, WHAT YOU ARE. a tiger and zebra can paint their stripes and spots but they are still the same, a tiger or a zebra. i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

a.

so what you are basically saying is that Adi is really an angry  hateful person, but right now he is pretending to be nice and supportive, right, coz thats the personality he came with in the first place.so look out Sugni, you have to hulk in your life...🤣

Wht this is really showing you is that sometimes people nasty actions can bring out the demon in you. Dont you think that Vickram;s character has been pushed to the limit?

The whole siuation gives vickram every right to think the ay he is thinking because Sugni gave him all the reasons... i dont need to get into all the reasons if you were watching the show from its inception  you will understand what i am saying.

and to the other fans on the forum, i dont know any indian language, hindi  etc ..i only speak english so every now and then do translate your lines. I know some times the english language is limited in expressing a deeper point😉