The "Bold" is finally here

Posted: 11 years ago
 There wasn't any need to touch the bedni, he could have just spoken his piece. That would have had a more profound effect because she would have been concentrating on his words instead of the physical pain.
But I think that this is finally the "BOLD" they were speaking of. And it is so gross 🤢because this is definitely out of character for Vikram.
I don't like what Vikram did today. 
 Poor CVs you can't turn Vikram's fans against him because we know this is all a conspiracy to make TVS a hated character. 

Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
That is so true Julie,
  I just want him to keep 6 inches distance from her and bring her to senses with his words like he initially did to TJS during 'acquiring key to haveli' and 'Karishma (sugni's mama's new born) birth time' scenes.  I didn't like him to get physical and had to hear the nasty dialogue from Adi about stooping low.

CVs how much low you will go to turn off TVS fans?😡 So, uncalled for scenes.
I don't think they have any intentions of stopping unless they convert everyone into Adini fans. As that ain't gonna happen, I guess there are alot more "BOLD" to come.😡😡😡
Originally posted by JulieD

I don't think they have any intentions of stopping unless they convert everyone into Adini fans. As that ain't gonna happen, I guess there are alot more "BOLD" to come.😡😡😡

It's hard to imagine the coming episodes. I just hope the TRP ratings will come back quickly.

That will awake the makers and have them take a hard look at where they are cruising to.
i for one will alwaus remain vicky fan becoz i know he has bern cheated here sugni didnt had the patience to know his side of the story but jumped into wedding with adi.
I want to applaud Varun for the stellar performance in the kitchen encounter scene with Sugni.

On one side Vikram wants to give it back to her the nastier much he received in the past few days and on another side his soul was crying hard for doing this to his love and seeing what his love had become. That was such a heart wrenching scene. He portrayed it so nicely to show though Vikram is hurting Sugni on the surface, he is feeling the pain 10 fold within his heart. Fantastic Varun!!👏👏. Please keepup the good work.
Originally posted by ash_arti

i for one will alwaus remain vicky fan becoz i know he has bern cheated here sugni didnt had the patience to know his side of the story but jumped into wedding with adi.
Vikram also does not wanted to find out truth from Sugni's side and panik to accuse her...it was very simple to find out the truth...Rewa is the person who hand overed letter to Sugni's friend...
If Vikram has a right to harass a woman mentaly,physically and  sexually , because he has been cheated by her...
Sugni and Rewa both has the same right  ...he cheated them too...

now sugni is his  daughter in lawth,  if he does not accept it atleast she is another man's wife...
we will forget that Adini marrige for a while...who is the man can abuse, the law cast young girl lives under his roof ,because she refiuses his love...??
I don't watch the show only clips of it so i may be wrong :

Champa said the letter was given by sugni.

Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

Sugni all decked up plus reva sms him the photo of adi putting chain round her neck - adi holding sugni right in front of his eye. Sugni pointing the gun towards TVS n saying she will kill him for ADI. So what do u predict in this case that vikram will trust her blindly but at the same time i admit he shoudn't have trust Rewa too.

Originally posted by ulakmini

Vikram also does not wanted to find out truth from Sugni's side and panik to accuse her...it was very simple to find out the truth...Rewa is the person who hand overed letter to Sugni's friend...

We are waiting for this to occur to Vikram. If only Adi alerted him about the pic found from Niranjan before the wedding fiasco, that angle would have got explored. As soon as TVS cools down, he will explore it for sure.

we will forget that Adini marrige for a while...who is the man can abuse, the law cast young girl lives under his roof ,because she refiuses his love...??

Earlier Vikram never abused S let alone abuse, he didn't even tolerated tears in her eyes caused by others.
He is getting back at her after he was convinced S was fooling him to be with Adi and even went ahead and married Adi at gun point.
This whole marriage fiasco drove him to momentary insanity and turned him into abuse mode ( I am not endorsing the abusive nature here). There was no need for the abusive scenes but the makers want to create sympathy for ADNI and turn Vikram into villian. This abusive nature was not part of TVS character sketch. Which we are also protesting...

Please find my comments in purple.
Originally posted by Lidvin
Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

Sugni might find that pic with Adi and might doubt him.  I never knew a city bred Adi was so dumb if a photograph is crossed it always means that person is supposed to be killed the Movies are full of such photographs.  Niranjan is definitely not a kid to be playing "X" & "O" on the photograph.  They doubted Rewa before they could go search for Vikram then why not confirm the doubt themselves was marriage to Sugni more important for Adi than finding out who is trying to kill his uncle?  There was a time when Adi never went to search for Amrita because his uncle was feeling low when his marriage to Sugni was off, but now Adi marries Sugni knowing his uncles life is in danger. Is this the same Adi who showed so much concern for his uncle?  Was Adi eyeing Sugni from the begining?