Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
 There wasn't any need to touch the bedni, he could have just spoken his piece. That would have had a more profound effect because she would have been concentrating on his words instead of the physical pain.
But I think that this is finally the "BOLD" they were speaking of. And it is so gross Deadbecause this is definitely out of character for Vikram.
I don't like what Vikram did today. 
 Poor CVs you can't turn Vikram's fans against him because we know this is all a conspiracy to make TVS a hated character. 

Edited by JulieD - 09 November 2012 at 7:23pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiseemasrrazor12preetieIstilalidvinVinnie79ForeverSHINeetulipdaisyRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The "Bold" is finally here" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
That is so true Julie,
  I just want him to keep 6 inches distance from her and bring her to senses with his words like he initially did to TJS during 'acquiring key to haveli' and 'Karishma (sugni's mama's new born) birth time' scenes.  I didn't like him to get physical and had to hear the nasty dialogue from Adi about stooping low.

CVs how much low you will go to turn off TVS fans?Angry So, uncalled for scenes.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrlidvinIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I don't think they have any intentions of stopping unless they convert everyone into Adini fans. As that ain't gonna happen, I guess there are alot more "BOLD" to come.AngryAngryAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshiseemasrrazor12IstilalidvinForeverSHINeeronshaan

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I don't think they have any intentions of stopping unless they convert everyone into Adini fans. As that ain't gonna happen, I guess there are alot more "BOLD" to come.AngryAngryAngry

It's hard to imagine the coming episodes. I just hope the TRP ratings will come back quickly.

That will awake the makers and have them take a hard look at where they are cruising to.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrlidvinIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
i for one will alwaus remain vicky fan becoz i know he has bern cheated here sugni didnt had the patience to know his side of the story but jumped into wedding with adi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12IstilalidvinJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

razor12

razor12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I want to applaud Varun for the stellar performance in the kitchen encounter scene with Sugni.

On one side Vikram wants to give it back to her the nastier much he received in the past few days and on another side his soul was crying hard for doing this to his love and seeing what his love had become. That was such a heart wrenching scene. He portrayed it so nicely to show though Vikram is hurting Sugni on the surface, he is feeling the pain 10 fold within his heart. Fantastic Varun!!ClapClap. Please keepup the good work.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrK.swati885ananthi.shankarIstilalidvinJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

i for one will alwaus remain vicky fan becoz i know he has bern cheated here sugni didnt had the patience to know his side of the story but jumped into wedding with adi.
Vikram also does not wanted to find out truth from Sugni's side and panik to accuse her...it was very simple to find out the truth...Rewa is the person who hand overed letter to Sugni's friend...
If Vikram has a right to harass a woman mentaly,physically and  sexually , because he has been cheated by her...
Sugni and Rewa both has the same right  ...he cheated them too...

now sugni is his  daughter in lawth,  if he does not accept it atleast she is another man's wife...
we will forget that Adini marrige for a while...who is the man can abuse, the law cast young girl lives under his roof ,because she refiuses his love...??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09JShiv

lidvin

Goldie

lidvin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I don't watch the show only clips of it so i may be wrong :

Champa said the letter was given by sugni.

Adi found photo of vikram dropped from niranjan pocket he could have revealed this truth to his uncle then maybe TVS would have not doubted sugni and gone to the root cause of it and would have come to know it was reva's plan and everything would have got solved but adi didn't do it, I don't know what he is going to do with that pic he found of TVS.

Sugni all decked up plus reva sms him the photo of adi putting chain round her neck - adi holding sugni right in front of his eye. Sugni pointing the gun towards TVS n saying she will kill him for ADI. So what do u predict in this case that vikram will trust her blindly but at the same time i admit he shoudn't have trust Rewa too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyananthi.shankarseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.