Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Pain led to Hopeful Bright Light(smile) ...*PICS* (Page 3)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avanthika333

awesome post as always.. your comparisons and your conclusions are just bang on.. too good... like chimes jalebi and payal with her past and present...nice..Smile

Avanthika, thx a ton hun!! Shiv has brought Annadi out of her sad phase & given her happiness which has touched her soul...all his gifts are beautiful, sensuous, gentle and powerful.Embarrassed

Originally posted by nniks

God I m dead now thsnks for posting such lovely pics

AWWW Hope you had a beautifully loving  dream WinkLOL
They packed too much realism in that scEmbarrassed

Originally posted by umam

Tina - thanks for the post filled with life, love, and hopeSmile

Umam, you are welcome buddy!! Shiv has filled her life with love & hope which will surely make her life all the more beautiful!! Embarrassed

Originally posted by VerboseG

Tina!!! Hayee mar jawaan...

What smiles, what smirks, what perfect interference, and the perfection of love!

Gina, it was aai hai mai marr jawaan moment Big smile
AWWW the Dreamy eyes and knowing looks *SWOON*
It indeed was a treat to the senses to see the immaculate PERFECTION of love. AHHH perfectly expressing love my friend, cannot be learned, it's in HIS  bloodEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Springflowers

thu hei chand me teri chandani

Spring flower,   What a wonderful love story of Chaand &  chaandni Embarrassed
He can see starlight in her eyes and she can I hear the music in his sighsEmbarrassed ...they are in a blissfully romantic zoneEmbarrassed

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Awsome post Tina Clap really Superb jobStar just loved itEmbarrassed and happy diwali to you and your familyHug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

5cents

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melliflous

Tinaaa

It was mind-blowing once again... Sigh... Those caps accompanied by your wonderful words.. What a lethal combination !!!!!

I so agree with you that memories can not be erased completely from heart.. They do fade away with time but traces remain in the heart. DS is trying hard to give shiv Js place and is failing pretty miserably , I feel. I guess J s place her DS's heart is irreplaceable and that she needs to understand ... Shiv needs just a place in her heart not Js place.
As for Ajee , shiv is creating new memories for her which is much more pleasant, happy and hopeful . Her emotion of love which died once with J leaving her was revived and given a new life by shiv.
Diwali diya scene was so awesome ... Love does make people do things which will make your loved ones special. It was a delight to watch Ajee overwhelmed by shivji's love... His magic worked on her... And she is reciprocating wonderfully to him!
Diwali bomb - hand holding scene was sooo cute... Loved how he din wanted to let go of her ... They are sooo ready for marriage now Lol...

Thank u for a wonderful post again
I loved your reiteration of the gifts and their analogies!

Happy Diwali to you Hug

Meli, Thx dearieHug!! 
 Yes, Yaadein yaad aati hai ...but bad memories can surely be replaced by good ones Big smile.I am so glad Shiv is just doing that for Ajee.Embarrassed   As far as DS is concerned J will always remain her pota...she has no control over her hearty love for him. She does not know anything apart from loving him... she is helpless Cry .
Yes, u are right she shd not try to replace J but give a special place to Shiv & i think smart Shiv has already done that & DS is unaware of itWink

The Diwali diya sc was fantastic ...Ansh love quickly got out of forgive mode and has entered the give mode again LOL. His magic has done wonders & is sir chad kar shouting now Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melliflous

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Tina - Lovely post.

You are right the episode is all about exploring new relationships and viewing the existing relationships from a different perspective to make them last for ever.

CM and A are ready to explore a new relationship 

DS trying to find J in Shiv.But I am sure the day she realises that she doesn't need to replace J with S in her heart and mind she will be at peace.

Suguna found a new meaning in her relationship with A. She started to look at A as her sister instead of seeing her as a replacement to her brother in her heart and mind.

Well A and S - their relationship will go from strength to strength because they know how to handle their inadequacies and insecurities well which so unlike the way G and J handled their relationship.

Aparna, Thx 
You are bang on ...the episode was all abt the changing dynamics of the relationships. Yes, CM & A are on the same page now taaliyaan & setiyaan

Yes, DS is fighting a lost battle of replacing J. She had herself told Ajee he'll remain a YAAD (memory ). Memories can never be erased. But S has carved a special place in her heart the poor lady is still not aware of it.Tongue

Why don't they show that sister...Suguna? She is lovely & level headed just like BS.

A & S now  that they have fallen in love deeply Embarrassed  so now will rise in loveDancing
He is HER soul and SHE his shadowDay Dreaming

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

wow..awesome!! Clap Clap
super liked this post...

55cents..sry i don know ur name..i have seen ur other posts too..and u r doing gr8t!!..i love ur pic threads!! Embarrassed

AWWW Monamie Thx buddy!! First & foremost I love your french connection name "MY FRIEND"Big smile

I'm not 55 cents LOL you are going to make me a dollar soon lol I'm 5 cents & I go by TinaEmbarrassed

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Tina...

Awesome post as always...

Shiv is 'Sensible'...!!!

He won over all her senses in his own way...

Sight - with Mirror.
Sound - with Wind Chime.
Taste - with Halwa / Jalebi.
Smell - with Roses.
Touch - with Bangles / Ring...

And he had completed the CIRCLE with Payal...
Finally ...she let him Bind to her...with same...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And this Diwali...is indeed a festival of Umeed & Roshni for her...

Shiv - Umeed
Diyas - Roshni...

Yes., just as a shadow of darkness... lingers around the halo of light...there will be dark times...in their life too...But she has a Umeed now...to conquer those...and that is Shiv.

Wishing You a Very Happy Diwali...to you & your Family...Big smile

Adi, Hug     I really like the way you have presented your views...very precise, concise and extremely lucid! Sight, sound , taste, smell, touch & finally the bindingEmbarrassed U lallalalal Day Dreaming
Shiv is really the ray of HOPE in Ajee's life & this ray is going to illuminate her days & night with his unconditional love. Ajee is positive abt it...lagav Ka roop jise mai anjaan theee awww I so loved this dialogue
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Tina Hug Lovely post, awesome pics and comments..

Both the episodes very festive and very nice.

Loved CM the way she accepted A wholeheartedly. It was a very touching scene..

As far as DS, although she still loves her pota a whole lot she knows Shiv has made a place in their hearts and their lives.

Wish you and your family a very happy Diwali too.

Dixie,Hug looks like we have been missing each other. Thx buddySmile CM was wonderfully sweet & has completely accepted Ajee. 

Shiv is such a charmer ...DS has to give place in her heart to him. Yes, J & Scan live peacefully in DS's heart Wink.
Hope u are having a super duper DiwaliBig smile
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Once agn beautiful post Tina! Thumbs Up

Last night I suppose was all abt how alike indeed our AnSH are. Where on one side A's purity brought smiles to the shekhars(esp CM) on the other hand S's goodness brought so many smiles to the singhs(ds,nandu,A) - Thus pin-pointing to the fact that how perfecto these two are for each others.The fact that they are character mirror images of one another unites then at levels other than just social or proffessional.They are one in body mind and soul.As I always say..."two halves of one spiritual existence".They proved this very thing true last night

Mallika -a -azam, Thx
I agree that Ansh are mirror image of one another.  Their relation has reached a comfort zone...the way he went ahead & wiped her tears was uber cute Embarrassed . They connected so beautifully well in pain ...They are each others OTHER HALF no better half business LOL

Go to top