Posted: 11 years ago

PROLOGUE

I do not, nor do I claim to, own anything, save my imagination. Characters have been borrowed from the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, whilst settings/plot, etc. is all mine. 

Please do not copy! 

Jab Arnav met Khushi, a lot of things happened.

For one thing, around the world, there was a collective breaking of hearts - for the eligible men out there, the one pagli that they all fawned over had been whisked away by a multimillionaire businessman, whilst the women out there had their only hopes of a lavish and exclusive life dashed by some girl stealing away the heart of their Byronian hero incarnate. 

Oh, yes. It was the headlines on every significant newspaper, as well as the top story of every magazine. 

The bull-headed, short-tempered, ruthless businessman Arnav Singh Raizada was about to tie the knot with the feisty, stubborn and renowned chef, Khushi Kumari Gupta

Considering their first couple of ... meetings, this news had - of course - been received with utter shock, outrage and disbelief. 

Two such contrasting personalities becoming one? It was preposterous! And yet ... women could not help swoon over the fact that it had been a fairytale romance. Something they'd only read about it in books. And nor could the men find fault with the bravado and courage it must have taken ASR to have to propose the way he did.

Albeit grudgingly, no-one could deny the sizzling chemistry the two shared between them. Marriage for them would never be boring - they'd always clash with each other, whilst simultaneously also balancing each other out. It was a match made in heaven, really. 

And what of their wedding? 

Well. Considering just who was getting married ... it definitely won't be a quiet affair. Nor would it be boring. 

Oh, no. This wedding - and the days leading up to it - were going to be ... dhamakedaar, to say the least!

- - - 

Aaand, that's the Prologue all done and dusted! :') 

Hey guys, this time I've decided to test the waters with an SS. Kinda excited to see where this one goes, yet nervous at the same time ... it's supposed to be light and [kinda] fluffy, I presume, but then ultimately it all depends on how well I can [hope to] put that across! 

This will have roughly 10 chapters and should be updated at least once in a fortnight. 

I hope you like it and if you do, press 'like' and drop a comment if you can, please! 

Also, I write to learn, so if you spot any mistakes; be it spelling/grammar or whatever else, please do let me know! :) 

-Anissa

Res*
THIS IS MINE. MY OWN.

MYY PRECIOUSS.

Edited*

I AM SO DREAMING.
YOU, YOU STARTED AN SS? Oh my lord, I have gotten the shock of my life 😕 The most hilarious thing happened though. I saw this message at a dinner party last night, and I literally jumped. No, really. And the kids around me just screamed and ran out. Honestly, am I that bad? -.-

ANYHOO, ONTO THE UPDATE ^_^

Oh my god, exactly what I needed *_* You have read my minds Anissa, and Im damn sure you're going to make it work 😊

I love how you've given a hint, but not showed everything in the Prologue itself. Very very interesting. Plus, it shows me how...powerful[?] ArHi will be together. Like fireworks.

You have made me so bloody curious yaara, so bloody curious -.-

How they fall in love, where and when? Proposalwa kaise hua?
AAHHH

You're taking your revenge aren't you? This time its you who has the answers, and I, only questions and guesses.

-.-

Very well done as always, and I look forward to this piece.

PS: It still astounds me that a lazy ass like you is actually going to commit and write an SS ^_^ I am so f**king happy. Made my weekend. And probably the whole of next week too.

Love you :*
Avi
Edited by dreamyshadows - 11 years ago
That was wow yaar...loved it..jus amazin...
Sound interesting !!! 
I like the way you prepare us as readers. The prologue has the tone of one of those sensational tv programs that's building up to reveal something stunning.

And, I have not made it a secret that I love-love-love "Jab We Met", so you have captured my attention with the title.
Looking forward to more.

YES YES YES YES

YOU DECIDED TO POST IT

*FISTPUNCH*

Ooh so Arnav and Khushi are breaking many hearts I picture this! I totally do! 

LALALALALA! 

I can picture this being amazing and so funny 😆

Glad to see you are writing even though the show is so effed up!

Love youuu
Edited by Aveiro - 11 years ago
BITCCHH V IS HERE AND SHE IS GONNA STALK YOUR LIFE

oh dear. You should NOT have PM'ed me BECAUSE I HAVE A BAD HABIT TO GO AFTER YOUR LIFE

you heard that right. Muahahahahhaha! #EvilGenious

EEEPPP SHE ACTUALLY WROTE AN SS AND I AM SO EXCITED KNOW WHYYY

BECAUSE IT SOUNDS SO AMAZINGGG!!! AHAHAHAHAAA!!! AFTER NEARLY STWEING MY BRAINS WITH GLASS AND WHAT NOT... I need a light fluffy romance... And you are giving me just that so LOVE YOU. ❤️

This was so well written, but it had nothing to fall upon... Know what I mean...? Its like... It gave me a very vague idea about whats it gonna be [like a prologue should] and I am eagerly waiting for chapter one.

Here is what I surmised from the prologue-

1. Arnav and Khushi will be having MIND BLOWING chemistry
2. They will have a happy ending
3. They are immensely rich [Arnav is... Atleast. Khushi... Call it intuition?]
4. I am going to enjoy this story.

Love you!!

Continue REAL SOON OKAY?

-V
sounds interesting
please update soon