Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Panga mat lena: Salman tweets support of Ajay

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Panga mat lena: Salman Khan tweets support of Ajay Devgn

While actors Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn have repeatedly clarified that that there are no issues between them, Salman seems bent on making it more personal
Salman Khan may have a cameo in friend Ajay Devgn's Son of Sardaar, but outside it he seems to be enjoying a lead role in the reality show that is Jab Tak Hai Jaan vs SOS. While actors Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn have repeatedly clarified that that there are no issues between them, Salman seems bent on making it more personal with this tweet: Pathan Ke Yaar Se Panga Mat lena Sorry yaar..Diwali bekaar without Son of Sardaar. 

Amid all the legal jargon being bandied about between the Competition Commission and Ajay Devgn, what has left people confused is just why Salman Khan has become so involved in this fight since he is neither starring in the movie nor is involved as a producer.

Ajay Devgn had recently told NDTV how Salman's small role in the movie came about. He said, "I went to Salman and said I want you to do a small bit in the film and he said fine. I said I want you in a song, he said which one? I told him the song, he said ok and thats how it happened."

Ajay, who's rivalry with Shah Rukh Khan is no secret in film circles, also said, "Honestly, it's not about two actors, it's about two films releasing on the same day. The clash has been created by media. Everyone wants their film to have a fair release and we are working on that. I just hope and pray all films work in the industry it helps the industry eventually."

Shah Rukh Khan said that the controversy was a legal matter and had nothing to do with him. "I was reading about it today. There are enough screens. These are all legal matters and thankfully it's not my production company," Shah Rukh told reporters at a press meet on his 47th birthday in Mumbai. "I hope they resolve it and both the films do well. I have nothing against anyone. I have no problem with anyone," he said.

But Salman seems to be intent on turning Ajay vs Yash Raj Films into a War of the Khans. The latest rumours doing the rounds is that he is planning a future box office clash of his own by releasing Sajid Nadiadwala's Kick, starring himself, with SRK's Chennai Express. The last time we witnessed a Salman vs SRK collision at the box office was way back in 2006 when Don andJaaneman were fighting for the audience's attention. Don was a clear winner then. SRK has lost some box office ground since then to Salman who's had four back to back blockbusters lately withEk Tha Tiger, Bodyguard, Ready and Dabangg. 

Son Of Sardaar is a Devgn film. Ajay, the star and the producer, filed first a petition against Yash Raj Films with the Competition Commission, which was rejected, and then lodged an appeal with the Competition Appellate Tribunal. The tribunal decided that Jab Tak Hai Jaan would not be stayed, as Ajay wanted, but did issue a notice to Yash Raj Films based on Ajay's allegations. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliTerenaina

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Article per tweet... The latest trend in Indian media Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Billu-Maamma

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12SRK-BEBObamboglimz.jessBillu-Maammaruky786togepe30-SalShah4eva-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Interesting.
john89 Senior Member
john89
john89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@unsolvedmystery: hehe that facebook picture thingy is nice

Billu-Maamma

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

MUMBAI: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is pulling out all the stops to ensure his close friend Ajay Devgn's Diwali release 'Son Of Sardaar' is a box office super-hit!

Not that we are in any way suggesting that actor Ajay Devgn, a mighty superstar in his own right, cannot draw in the cine-goers. After 'Singham' and 'Bol Bachchan' nobody needs more proof of the actor's magnetism.

However, it seems like Salman Khan is keen on helping his buddy Devgn during this tussle between Ajay Devgn Ffilms (ADF) and Yash Raj Films (YRF).

For Salman this is more personal because the lead star in YRF's 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' (which has, as per ADF's claim, grabbed all the single screens in the country, leaving very few for SOS) is arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan.

We hear, that a while ago when Ajay had approached Salman to do the item sequence 'Po Po' in 'Son Of Sardaar', Bhai had readily and generously agreed, no questions asked. Now, once again, as the appropriate tribunals decide what to do with the ADF-YRF legal battle, Salman has stepped in to ENSURE that – less screens or not – 'SOS' gets fantastic reception at the box office.

The clever Salman Khan has decided to release the trailer of his much awaited film of the year 'Dabangg 2' with Ajay Devgn's 'Son Of Sardaar'. This will surely ensure that the occupancy at these theaters goes 'housefull'!

November 8, the 'Tiger' Khan release the first look and more posters of the film. And now it has been 'leaked' to the media that 'Dabangg 2' trailers can be seen with the release of 'SOS'. Of course fans who have waited for a long time to see this trailer will flock to the theaters screening 'Son Of Sardaar' to get a glimpse of their favorite Khan.

Salman Bhai, doesn't seem to be the types who forgives and forgets easily. Not only has he made all attempts to congest SRK's upcoming release this Diwali, buzz suggests, that Salman has fully planned to choke the time period around Shah Rukh's next 'Chennai Express' with his own 'Kick'.

"All's fair in love and war", in true Chulbul Pandey style, Salman does everything with cockiness, and quite a bit of style. Touch, Mr. Khan!

madzaboutchoc IF-Dazzler
madzaboutchoc
madzaboutchoc

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Does salman really thinks that people will watch sos just for his 2 minutes trailer?
He really thinks that the public is that stupid?

aish.

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

hmm!

he was never supporting ajay that much in his previous releases- where was he when golmaal 3 was releasing? he was always neutral. This time he is going all out to promote his SOS- we all know why. ALAS! it just seems too obvious lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.-SalShah4eva-

Go to top