Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - Aaj ki Taza BAKWAS Edition! (Page 5)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Originally posted by -Vee05-

<font color="#ff00cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ok back from watching a certain Mr.Bond...Day Dreaming</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Mr. Bond gives me bharosa that koi to hai...jo chehra badalke har 1-2 saal aata rahega...with different women and all and its just okay...beauty like that is to be sharedLOL</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">But na...ASR ke liye bas ek Khushi...shes insane but shes his and hes hers...baki kali kaluti's baingan luti's can keep tumbling down stairsTongue</font>

Kali kalutis baingan lutis ROFL

What is that? Vegetables? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105..mrinalini..-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
My favorite hot Barun scene... Jan... he was smoking hot then!!!

Omg Arnav and Khushi... :(

It's okay, it's okay. It'll be okay.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105IssK.Hriju321..mrinalini..ipkbs-Vee05-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Episode was not as good as yesterday because things happened in complete fast forward mode. Too fast!!!
Plus after the shower of Arhi yesterday, today was a bit of a drought
Ouch

A tiny Arh scene .. continuation of yesterday, love followed by teasing ... just a regular hubby-wife day ... Embarrassed

Sheetal drama shifts to living room.

Akash returns from office ... joins the list of people who need a haircut.
Set up for Payash exit ... Akash has to shift to America where Mamaji shifted a few months ago ... Payal will accompany him. Why does Mamiji have to stay back? Because her bones feel cold. And because two people cannot run the show for the remaining few weeks.

Khushi-Payal sweet farewell ... sweet but very short.

Arnav goes to his poolside garden ... where Arav is busy gardening ... and his dimaag ki batti finally lights ... how is the boy so much like him?

Buddy, your whole family has been screaming themselves hoarse about the resemblance ... didn't you hear them? Or maybe you never listen to them ... that's how you stay sane!

And Arnav doesn't have to do much work at all to find out the truth, because a very disappointed little boy, who was longing for his father to acknowledge him, spills the beans ... you don't love me, you don't want me to stay here, mom told me so.

Arnav remembers that Sheetal didn't want to tell Arav he was Arnav's son, so then did she tell him? Why? 
And Arav tells him why ... because mom told him not to.
Arnav feels bad ... so this is his son after all ... Sheetal was telling the truth ...

And Arav helpfully continues ... Mom told me that you left me in the ashram ... she came to meet me because she loves me, but you never came because you hate me ... she told me how to behave so that you would love me ...

Nope, Sheetal wasn't telling the truth ... she got the boy from an ashram? And she told Arnav it was all from a drunken night ...
Black is black ...
Sheetal's true colors are finally out ... just like that.

Signature 4mojos ... build up a good track, and fall flat at the showdown. LOL

In the meantime there is a hopeful little boy to take care of ... and a promise to be made.

So Arnav plans outings for Arav ... father and son ... Sheetal has to stay a few days ... and Sheetal is satisfied, her plan worked.
Arnav plans a party for Payash farewell.

Khushi is annoyed and jealous at Arnav's attention to Sheetal ... kid is all right, but Arnav had better not have plans for the mother as well! This was not supposed to be a Buy One, Get One Free scenario! LOL

Arnav helps Sheetal up to her room ... tells Sheetal he will make it up to her ...

Khushi is suspicious and jealous again ... Sheetal told Arnav a joke, in English. And he's smiling.
That's Khushi's prerogative ... to make her LG smile.

Buaji and Garima arrive to say farewell to Payash ... Khushi is making jalebis ... she doesn't like Arnav's attention to Sheetal at all.
Bitiya, there you were planning to walk out and hand over the guy on a platter ... and here you can't stand it if he laughs at her joke? LOL Mahaanta gayi tel lene ... can see that baal nochna scene coming up soon! LOL

Sweet Payal - Buaji-Garima scene ..  Buaji doesn't like Sheetal. She doesn't look majboor LOL And Khushi is jealous and insecure again ... Arnav babu prefers an English mem?

Arav gets hurt ... Sheetal doesn't bother ... Khushi is confused. How can a mother be so unconcerned? And collective battis of Khushi and brainless R ladies start lighting up slowly ...

Mami-Payal farewell ... Embarrassed

Now how difficult was it to put in these scenes in a regular episode on a regular basis? Ouch

A phone call from the doctor ... a narrow escape ... and Arnav is ready for the showdown ...

Vintage IPKKND ... with all the different relationships within the family ... story progress in ffwd mode! Payash set to leave, Arnav learns the truth, Sheetal exposure set up ... all in one episode!
Well fine ... we got the message, this is just a job for you now ... just give us a good Diwali, that's all! Hmmph! Lesson learned ... will watch any other crap on TV, except anything associated with 4!

Repeating my wish for a Diwali 360 ... from "you mean nothing to me" to "you mean everything to me"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesAtyayashwink630UKLotussabz105-Pallavi-Polkadots78IssK.Hriju321zainah09premparbat..mrinalini..-Vee05-ipkbs

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Why did this party stop??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Episode was not as good as yesterday because things happened in complete fast forward mode. Too fast!!!
Plus after the shower of Arhi yesterday, today was a bit of a drought
Ouch

A tiny Arh scene .. continuation of yesterday, love followed by teasing ... just a regular hubby-wife day ... Embarrassed

Sheetal drama shifts to living room.

Akash returns from office ... joins the list of people who need a haircut.
Set up for Payash exit ... Akash has to shift to America where Mamaji shifted a few months ago ... Payal will accompany him. Why does Mamiji have to stay back? Because her bones feel cold. And because two people cannot run the show for the remaining few weeks. Confused

Khushi-Payal sweet farewell ... sweet but very short.

Arnav goes to his poolside garden ... where Arav is busy gardening ... and his dimaag ki batti finally lights ... how is the boy so much like him?

Buddy, your whole family has been screaming themselves hoarse about the resemblance ... didn't you hear them? Or maybe you never listen to them ... that's how you stay sane! LOL

And Arnav doesn't have to do much work at all to find out the truth, because a very disappointed little boy, who was longing for his father to acknowledge him, spills the beans ... you don't love me, you don't want me to stay here, mom told me so.

Arnav remembers that Sheetal didn't want to tell Arav he was Arnav's son, so then did she tell him? Why? 
And Arav tells him why ... because mom told him not to.
Arnav feels bad ... so this is his son after all ... Sheetal was telling the truth ...

And Arav helpfully continues ... Mom told me that you left me in the ashram ... she came to meet me because she loves me, but you never came because you hate me ... she told me how to behave so that you would love me ...

Nope, Sheetal wasn't telling the truth ... she got the boy from an ashram? And she told Arnav it was all from a drunken night ...
Black is black ...
Sheetal's true colors are finally out ... just like that.

Signature 4mojos ... build up a good track, and fall flat at the showdown. LOL

In the meantime there is a hopeful little boy to take care of ... and a promise to be made.

So Arnav plans outings for Arav ... father and son ... Sheetal has to stay a few days ... and Sheetal is satisfied, her plan worked.
Arnav plans a party for Payash farewell.

Khushi is annoyed and jealous at Arnav's attention to Sheetal ... kid is all right, but Arnav had better not have plans for the mother as well! This was not supposed to be a Buy One, Get One Free scenario! LOL

Arnav helps Sheetal up to her room ... tells Sheetal he will make it up to her ...

Khushi is suspicious and jealous again ... Sheetal told Arnav a joke, in English. And he's smiling.
Ouch That's Khushi's prerogative ... to make her LG smile.

Buaji and Garima arrive to say farewell to Payash ... Khushi is making jalebis ... she doesn't like Arnav's attention to Sheetal at all.
Bitiya, there you were planning to walk out and hand over the guy on a platter ... and here you can't stand it if he laughs at her joke? LOL Mahaanta gayi tel lene ... can see that baal nochna scene coming up soon! LOL

Sweet Payal - Buaji-Garima scene ..  Buaji doesn't like Sheetal. She doesn't look majboor LOL And Khushi is jealous and insecure again ... Arnav babu prefers an English mem?

Arav gets hurt ... Sheetal doesn't bother ... Khushi is confused. How can a mother be so unconcerned? And collective battis of Khushi and brainless R ladies start lighting up slowly ...

Mami-Payal farewell ... Embarrassed

Now how difficult was it to put in these scenes in a regular episode on a regular basis? Ouch

A phone call from the doctor ... a narrow escape ... and Arnav is ready for the showdown ...

Vintage IPKKND ... with all the different relationships within the family ... story progress in ffwd mode! Payash set to leave, Arnav learns the truth, Sheetal exposure set up ... all in one episode!
Well fine ... we got the message, this is just a job for you now ... just give us a good Diwali, that's all! Hmmph! Lesson learned ... will watch any other crap on TV, except anything associated with 4!

Repeating my wish for a Diwali 360 ... from "you mean nothing to me" to "you mean everything to me"

Dia. You seem angry dear...yes 4l are real idiots and maybe should write a book How to ruin a beautiful show.

Typical IPK ..build a track and then race it at the end. But at this point I am not willing to give that up and hate the thought of ArGi being destroyed.

Anyway it does seem that a last minute change was made and they are wrapping up Sheetal.

I tried to keep away from the show but eventually gave in , comeback after 2 days. The other crap on Telly is really crap...nothing even near to this jodi...what can I say.

Keep writing ..it gives me a sense of comfort that people are still thing the show and find something to write about.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Polkadots78DiyaS-Vee05-ipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Ippy honey your post is amazing!!!!! Clap

Itna na dukhi ho...we all need a break from the insanity...the sooner the breaks happen the sooner this will he wont he nautanki will end! I am SO ready for the break LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Hriju321ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

What's ppp ladies??????? You know I support Barun's need for a break... he needs to be insured.. hes too precious.
Ya he is!!

I support him too, given their shooting schedules especially the hectic one of late can be exhausting. I don't blame Barun for wanting to rest but I don't like what I am reading about SP. SP is giving contradicting statements now and seems to be saying anything that will make fans back off which is not right. An actor's reputation is on the line here.

Read a new article, hoping it is true as I would love to see some romantic moments for the leads before Barun leaves especially if it includes a 360 Diwali scene

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105sugar_babeipkbsadithyan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vee05-

Ippy honey your post is amazing!!!!! Clap

Itna na dukhi ho...we all need a break from the insanity...the sooner the breaks happen the sooner this will he wont he nautanki will end! I am SO ready for the break LOL

kya karoon Vee. Its good. i think. Life and AD and blah.

Mai apne dil ko behlaati hoon. Ke mujhe koi farak nahi padhta..

Lekin farak padhta haiOuch

No I'm ok. I'm still happy. Look i'm smiling.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105zainah09.Mandy.-Vee05-

Go to top