Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - Aaj ki Taza BAKWAS Edition! (Page 3)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ladies, I just had my first Rabba Vey.

Very soon I won't need other love stories. If only I knew how to stalk...

Omg!! Deets. fb.now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105zainah09.Mandy.-Vee05-

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetalarnav

Ok, now I am sure no one will agree with me. But I am still willing to give Sheetal the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what compelled her to do what she did. Is taking a kid from an Ashram bad, if it may give him a better life?
I want to know bit more about her reasons before I convict her. Is there something in the past that has been left unexplored. She may have had a hard life and trying to get money from Arnav may have been her only option.
Can you imagine how much effort must have gone into training a kid?
All I am saying is lets give Sheetal until Monday before we decide if she is evil or not.
Also isnt it nice knowing that she does not want Arnav? The fandom can live in peace that she did not try to separate Arnav and Khushi.

Honey, this is too much benefit rather than the doubt.
She's pure evil. Did you not see her do the evil walk and that background music? She is kaali as shyam. Oh wait. They could be siblings Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105zainah09..mrinalini..PSharada-Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Vee, you are on a roll. What a post, too funny!! I didn't mind Khushi at first worrying that her intentions would backfire on her, for the time being she is not onto Sheetal but how could she think Arnav would leave her for that chudail?? He ain't crazy

Isn't it sad Raizadas have all that cash and Khushi still wears the same tents over and over again. The only time the girl is fortunate enough to get good clothes is on special occasions!
The rest of your post, what a can I say?? Brilliance!!! Clap

Jay Day Dreaming

Ippy, they don't call her sankadevi for nothing, truly one a kind with her pagalpaan but fortunately common sense kicked in at the end. It looks like not only her but Mami and Nani caught onto the change in Sheetal too, they now realize something is off and won't be singing her praises anymore

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayashwink630sabz105zainah09PSharada-Vee05-ipkbs

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Ladies, I just had my first Rabba Vey.

Very soon I won't need other love stories. If only I knew how to stalk...

Woo Hoo! So happy for you Riya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105-Vee05-

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetalarnav

Ok, now I am sure no one will agree with me. But I am still willing to give Sheetal the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what compelled her to do what she did. Is taking a kid from an Ashram bad, if it may give him a better life?
I want to know bit more about her reasons before I convict her. Is there something in the past that has been left unexplored. She may have had a hard life and trying to get money from Arnav may have been her only option.
Can you imagine how much effort must have gone into training a kid?
All I am saying is lets give Sheetal until Monday before we decide if she is evil or not.
Also isnt it nice knowing that she does not want Arnav? The fandom can live in peace that she did not try to separate Arnav and Khushi.

Bhai...tu wapas aa gayee?Confused...

Chal I will give YOU benefit of doubt until MondayLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Hriju321..mrinalini..ipkbs-Vee05-Pr1yanka

ashwink630 Senior Member
ashwink630
ashwink630

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Vee - loved the post. Thank you.
Ippy - you are just awesome - what more can I say!

Way to go Riya!Thumbs Up

Loved the episode. Finally we have shatir dimaag ASR. Still felt it was rush rush but I'll take it any day over the OTT comedy track.

I felt sorry for Aarav but seriously I hope Arnav-Khushi don't have to adopt him - I'm shallow like that.LOL Poor souls just straightened up their relationship and to be straddled with a 5/8/10 year old. Let Di have him. Or Naani. It will give them something to do other than sit pretty on the couch all day. Khushi deserves Arnav's full undivided attention.

Ippy what was wrong with Payal's make-up? Was it my laptop or was her face chalk-white and patchy?

Looking forward to Monday's dhamaaka. Poor NK will be crushed.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Hriju321ipkbsPSharada-Vee05-

Polkadots78 Goldie
Polkadots78
Polkadots78

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Nice posts Vee, Ippy, Mandy, Sangha and everyone else...

Today's episode was one classic IPK episode almost flawless...bonding between all the characters ...the best was mamiji and Payal...I am gonna miss that pleasant presence of Payal..the moment between Payal and Arnav was very sweet...
Khushi truly believes that Arav is Arnav's kid but she is still caring towards sheetal...I know she wants to keep her around so the kid can be around his 'father'...I always loved khushi's character inspite of all her sankiness and because of all her sankiness...

Arnav's Shatir dimag has finally made a reappearance..I a expecting fireworks this Diwali eve and completely endorse Diya's Diwali 360 idea...

Sheetal is all black with no greys and no layers and I love it...and she is not interested in anything except money...how hollow...Big smile

Amma and buaji gave a pleasant surprise ...hope they are around in all the episodes till whenever it is...
I am going to love it till it ends...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Hriju321.Mandy.PSharadaDiyaS-Vee05-ipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Ash, I don't want Arnav and Khushi adopting him either. I am sure they can tell him the truth and have Di adopt him but that is too SKD I guess but will still hold out hope

NK will be crushed but he will get over it, he will be disgusted with Sheetal when all is said and done.

Watched back the episode when it aired on TV, I can't fault Khushi for getting upset I mean first she sees Arnav helping Sheetal upstairs, then he tells her how Sheetal told him a joke and how HP should prepare Aarav and Sheetal's favorites. It doesn't take much to upset this girl but still she should have faith in him, he won't break her heart like he did in the past that was the old Arnav.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Atyayashwink630sabz105Hriju321..mrinalini..ipkbsPSharadaDiyaS-Vee05-

Go to top