Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The - Aaj ki Taza BAKWAS Edition! (Page 2)

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

One question Vee, you think it through and write or it just flows as you start writing?

You are a fabulous writer on regular days but your angry writing is la jabab. Had loads loads and loads of fun reading.

Did you like the episode?

I loved today!!!

As I watch them the thoughts flow...when they give me beautiful episodes with calm in the air I can write calmly with it on most days...when they give me jalebi infused bull crap I will toss fake sugar infused jalebi with a side of a Mirchi wala PAKODA with it too Big smile 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630spsharmilasabz105-Pallavi-IssK.showstruck.Mandy.PSharadaipkbs

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Omg omg omg

wth is wrong with you now? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105-Pallavi-showstruckipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Vee and Ippy...love love love the posts!! ROFL

The showdown is speeding like a bullet train, quite typical of IPK actually. For days nothing happens, then when it starts, sab ek din mein khatam. Confused

Everything fell into place for Arnav quite nicely, Aarav decided to spill the beans and all kinds of light bulbs went off in his head. Its no surprise now that Arnav is smartening up, Khushi will take a break. Remember someone once mentioning that they share a brain. She now thinks the man who stopped her from leaving less than 24 hours ago is all of a sudden planning a life with the chudail...ajeeb hai ye ladki.Shocked

I can finally say that the chudail did good today, she acts quite well as one. She sucked at poor me, but I am a bitch is more like her. Kamini adopted a kid to set her plan in motion and trained him to behave like Arnav.Clap I need to get in touch with this woman ASAP to get some lessons on training kids.

Everyone else is leaving, the bye byes were sweet. Looking forward to Monday! Jab tak...hum to dekhenge!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630IssK.spsharmilasabz105-Pallavi-meens80Hriju321showstruck..mrinalini..premparbat-Vee05-PSharadaipkbs

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Lol Vippy (Vee + Ippy), had a laugh riot reading your posts. 

Thankfully this dreadful track changed. 

The episode was good. But I laughed a lot during Akash bitwa's Amreeka scene. The best part is, Khushi telling "America kitna door hai jeeji". May be ASR is opening a branch in moon and compared to moon, America is nearer to Delhi. Now again second time after so many months, we heard about mamaji who is busy in America. Khushi, America is not near by, it is very very far. Thats why mamaji couldn't come home during so many earthquakes in Shantivan. 

I am sure, the entire cast would be laughing while shooting for that scene. Anyhow, they all know that fandom is ready to accept any crap as long as there is no other love interest brought for Arnav and Khushi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630spsharmilasabz105IssK.zainah09fareeHriju321showstruckipkbsPSharada-Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Ladies, I just had my first Rabba Vey.

Very soon I won't need other love stories. If only I knew how to stalk...

Edited by sugar_babe - 09 November 2012 at 7:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105-Pallavi-IssK.Hriju321zainah09..mrinalini..showstruck.Mandy.-Vee05-ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

Yay...good for you RIya!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sabz105Hriju321showstruck-Vee05-ipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Very soon I won't need other love stories. If only I knew how to stalk...

Congrats Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105-Vee05-ipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetalarnav

Ok, now I am sure no one will agree with me. But I am still willing to give Sheetal the benefit of the doubt. We have no idea what compelled her to do what she did. Is taking a kid from an Ashram bad, if it may give him a better life?
I want to know bit more about her reasons before I convict her. Is there something in the past that has been left unexplored. She may have had a hard life and trying to get money from Arnav may have been her only option.
Can you imagine how much effort must have gone into training a kid?
All I am saying is lets give Sheetal until Monday before we decide if she is evil or not.
Also isnt it nice knowing that she does not want Arnav? The fandom can live in peace that she did not try to separate Arnav and Khushi.

if you were so confident that no one was going to agree with you, why post? Confused
Have you ever done something like this, you seem to know an awful lot about her intentions. Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sihusabz105..mrinalini..ipkbsPSharada-Vee05-Pr1yanka

Go to top