Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwink630 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vee - loved the post. Thank you.
Ippy - you are just awesome - what more can I say!

Way to go Riya!👍🏼

Loved the episode. Finally we have shatir dimaag ASR. Still felt it was rush rush but I'll take it any day over the OTT comedy track.

I felt sorry for Aarav but seriously I hope Arnav-Khushi don't have to adopt him - I'm shallow like that.😆 Poor souls just straightened up their relationship and to be straddled with a 5/8/10 year old. Let Di have him. Or Naani. It will give them something to do other than sit pretty on the couch all day. Khushi deserves Arnav's full undivided attention.

Ippy what was wrong with Payal's make-up? Was it my laptop or was her face chalk-white and patchy?

Looking forward to Monday's dhamaaka. Poor NK will be crushed.  

Polkadots78 thumbnail

Nice posts Vee, Ippy, Mandy, Sangha and everyone else...

Today's episode was one classic IPK episode almost flawless...bonding between all the characters ...the best was mamiji and Payal...I am gonna miss that pleasant presence of Payal..the moment between Payal and Arnav was very sweet...
Khushi truly believes that Arav is Arnav's kid but she is still caring towards sheetal...I know she wants to keep her around so the kid can be around his 'father'...I always loved khushi's character inspite of all her sankiness and because of all her sankiness...

Arnav's Shatir dimag has finally made a reappearance..I a expecting fireworks this Diwali eve and completely endorse Diya's Diwali 360 idea...

Sheetal is all black with no greys and no layers and I love it...and she is not interested in anything except money...how hollow...😃

Amma and buaji gave a pleasant surprise ...hope they are around in all the episodes till whenever it is...
I am going to love it till it ends...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ash, I don't want Arnav and Khushi adopting him either. I am sure they can tell him the truth and have Di adopt him but that is too SKD I guess but will still hold out hope

NK will be crushed but he will get over it, he will be disgusted with Sheetal when all is said and done.

Watched back the episode when it aired on TV, I can't fault Khushi for getting upset I mean first she sees Arnav helping Sheetal upstairs, then he tells her how Sheetal told him a joke and how HP should prepare Aarav and Sheetal's favorites. It doesn't take much to upset this girl but still she should have faith in him, he won't break her heart like he did in the past that was the old Arnav.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetalarnav

No i havent done anything like this, but there is no harm in trying to understand another human being.

Enough with this crap! I am so onto you 😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Polkadots78

Nice posts Vee, Ippy, Mandy, Sangha and everyone else...

Today's episode was one classic IPK episode almost flawless...bonding between all the characters ...the best was mamiji and Payal...I am gonna miss that pleasant presence of Payal..the moment between Payal and Arnav was very sweet...
Khushi truly believes that Arav is Arnav's kid but she is still caring towards sheetal...I know she wants to keep her around so the kid can be around his 'father'...I always loved khushi's character inspite of all her sankiness and because of all her sankiness...

Arnav's Shatir dimag has finally made a reappearance..I a expecting fireworks this Diwali eve and completely endorse Diya's Diwali 360 idea...

Sheetal is all black with no greys and no layers and I love it...and she is not interested in anything except money...how hollow...😃

Amma and buaji gave a pleasant surprise ...hope they are around in all the episodes till whenever it is...
I am going to love it till it ends...

Same, I love Khushi's character inspite of her pagalpaan.

Arnav and Payal's scene was good, like that he knew what Payal wanted to ask him. He assures she is leaving her sister in good hands.

I loved the return of Payal and Khushi's bond, CVs did not focus enough on this but better late than never. At least they remembered these two are sisters first

I cannot wait to see the look on Sheetal's face when Arnav exposes her, whatever he has planned must be big and the fact this will be done in the family's presence will be too good!!

Me too! Let the Guptas continue to come and visit Khushi, why make this a one time thing?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great posts everyone...Vee - I love the Bhookamp countdown T - dont know when 😆

The best part of the episode was that Buaji and Garima were back! Thank goodness for small mercies. Everyone had a role today; and Arnav's brain decided to wake up, good job!
They could have done so much for Payash - but looks like its Amrika for them...which airport? Maybe we will stand with a card saying - Payal and Akash - what could have been 😉. It is interesting that they have left it open...it didnt feel like doomsday for some reason, if it were not for the off screen nonsense, this might have been quite normal.
Sheetal was good today; she is great as the vamp...and looked like one...didnt like that giant flower on her dress...what was it exactly? 😕
Koosie bitiya and her jalebi dimaag - one in a million I tell you 😛
Monday - Diwali is going to be a great episode and a good week too, in terms of wrapping up this storyline and I am hoping for some good romance until as Vee says, Bhookamp time.

Dont want to predict, which "Deewana" will come into the show once ASR goes on a "break", but I do feel for Khushi/Sanaya. She has given the show a lot too, and it aches to see it all go down the drain like this.

Nuf Said on that topic - will post as long as I see "What The" 😛

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok back from watching a certain Mr.Bond...

Mr. Bond gives me bharosa that koi to hai...jo chehra badalke har 1-2 saal aata rahega...with different women and all and its just okay...beauty like that is to be shared 😆 

But na...ASR ke liye bas ek Khushi...shes insane but shes his and hes hers...baki kali kaluti's baingan luti's can keep tumbling down stairs 😛
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Ok back from watching a certain Mr.Bond...

Mr. Bond gives me bharosa that koi to hai...jo chehra badalke har 1-2 saal aata rahega...with different women and all and its just okay...beauty like that is to be shared 😆 

But na...ASR ke liye bas ek Khushi...shes insane but shes his and hes hers...baki kali kaluti's baingan luti's can keep tumbling down stairs 😛

Kali kalutis baingan lutis 🤣
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can I just say I have been stalking this thread from a week or so now and it is making me go all snarky, side-snitch holding laughy, weepy, mushy, gushy, and making me want a BG music of my own when I do this sneaky trawling of threads 😈.

thanks much ladies (i presume) for the snark-wala sunshine amidst all this sailing-in-the-same-boatwa bleakness.

hullo hi and shayad bye bye 🤗
i have been distributing bye byes in random threads and bhatkofying since crooner took a break before the big well-deserved break (that was quite telepathic of Priya come to think of it 😛)  but haven't budged my big ass from anywhere and have been bhatkoaing and moping here and there. so i might peek in again.. might kya, will!
Edited by mashira - 11 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
What's ppp ladies??????? You know I support Barun's need for a break... he needs to be insured.. hes too precious.
Ya he is!!