India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Ridiculous Show...Want to PULL MY HAIR OUT

CanadianAddict Goldie
CanadianAddict
CanadianAddict

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I have no respect for the makers of this show.
As a feminist I am appalled at this show.
And if your going to come up and tell me your a feminist too and that sometimes we all get caught up in these stories, then you can't be an actual feminist because you are choosing to ignore what these shows perpetuate.

Sugni may be wrong, but the two male leads in this show are atrocious.
Adi who hits Amrita and Vikram who literally physically abuses another woman.

I am sorry, but they both show they are pathetic thakurs at the end of the day, full of pride.
People kept saying, Vikram breaks away from a traditional thakur, but he treats Sugni as property the minute he think she betrayed him.

ONCE AGAIN, why should a woman have to solely get married to be happy on this show? I wish Sugni would have gone to the city, become rich on her own terms and come and thrown it at the faces of these thakurs.

I don't care what argument you make, this shows, even if the thakurs were somewhat nice shows that the lower caste can never liberate themselves.  That their recognition and titles are always afforded to them by the higher class.  Yes, I understand those stories are nice but do we need another one to reinforce this ideal?

Edited by CanadianAddict - 09 November 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirazor12AmarMotiSandy66NandzLuvorianthilidvinJShivForeverSHINeeronshaan

..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

I have no respect for the makers of this show.
As a feminist I am appalled at this show.
And if your going to come up and tell me your a feminist too and that sometimes we all get caught up in these stories, then you can't be an actual feminist because you are choosing to ignore what these shows perpetuate.

Sugni may be wrong, but the two male leads in this show are atrocious.
Adi who hits Amrita and Vikram who literally physically abuses another woman.

I am sorry, but they both show they are pathetic thakurs at the end of the day, full of pride.
People kept saying, Vikram breaks away from a traditional thakur, but he treats Sugni as property the minute he think she betrayed him.

ONCE AGAIN, why should a woman have to solely get married to be happy on this show? I wish Sugni would have gone to the city, become rich on her own terms and come and thrown it at the faces of these thakurs.

I don't care what argument you make, this shows, even if the thakurs were somewhat nice shows that the lower caste can never liberate themselves.  That their recognition and titles are always afforded to them by the higher class.  Yes, I understand those stories are nice but do we need another one to reinforce this ideal?

nice post...
i kinda agree with you but not completely  

@bold: i second that 

@italic : here i don't agree completely 

first of if you are a feminist and asking for equal rights for a women like men then at the same time don't brush aside men here , don't be biased we are asking for equal rights not biased . i agree what all happened with sugni was atrocious but sugni is also no saint, innocent  . she invited it all she is nothing but  a fool . And vikram is not at all atrocious he was wrong to lie to sugni but had paid a lot for that and still paying and suffering din't he ? then how can you call him atrocious ? if he is atrocious then sugni is no less .  the only person to whom i can't sympathies ever is aditya thakur  he is foolish and repugnant person i have ever seen .

dear there is difference in adi and vikram's situation . when amrita was slapped by adi that time there was no need for adi to do that . first he ditched amrita and then slapped her like he wanted to say keep your mouth shut  earlier also he have done the same to sugni dragged her out of his haveli . if he wanted he could have explained her everything but no he didn't and never tried ever but if you are talking about vikram i think vikram as a possessive lover who just lost his love to another. i dont want vicky to.be saint and accept the reality and go ahaed. vicky in his stands not wrong at all. love is most powerful emotion. when it the form hate it get more power. ( originally post by whitewitch in another thread  i don't think i can explain his situation any better then this)

@underlined: vikram never treated her like pathetic thakur because he is not pathetic at all . even i disagree that he is full of pride . sugni was betraying him quite a long time ...if her intentions were pure why didn't he left the village after she called off her marriage with vikram. instead of doing that she invited thakur to do her sardhakai , came to his haveli as a mistress of his nephew , humiliated him in front of everyone never gave him a single chance to explain his side . she kept on hurting and betraying him. even she tried to shoot him and now vikram is completely wounded he is seeking for revenge ( he is a human for how long he'll bear everything silently ). if you think that  vikram  is wrong to  phyically abuse her (even i thinkSmile) sugni is no less she also tried to shot him and humiliated him 100 times ( this is were i don't want to be biased to sugni because sugni is girl  and so as i ...being a girl doesn't give you any right to always get sympathy and abuse males Big smile) its just my POV 

i think vikram have every right to seek revenge from adini because they made him dead even if he is alive Shocked.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12NandzLuvIstilalidvinSandy66croziaxxmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaananonee

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
 completely agree with u pankhudi, vikram has every right to take revenge, they both gave him lots of pain and humiliation..
he is human being not god.. whatever people say or think about him i dont care,  for me whatever he will do, good or bad i will support him...
adini deserve this  " In dono dusto ne milke 'ek farishte jaise aadmi ko shaitan banne par majboor kar diya hai".. Angry Cry

Edited by croziaxx - 10 November 2012 at 7:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12NandzLuvSandy66muktha_cuteForeverSHINeeJulieD..Pankhudi..ronshaan

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Clap Excellent post 100% agreed   Thumbs Up

The CV's should have change the track like u said , Sugni would have gone to the city, become rich on her own terms and come and thrown it at the faces of these thakurs

Edited by NandyLove - 10 November 2012 at 6:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12croziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeeJShivJulieD..Pankhudi..anonee

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
oops wrong post sorry Smile

Edited by croziaxx - 10 November 2012 at 7:24am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index