If only the people in charge of the show could read this -.-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

nerina IF-Dazzler
nerina
nerina

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Sounds good! Maybe a man can be introduced to try his luck with Khushi, but will FAIL! She only loves her husband!

Love story for NK and also for Anjali! Bring back LA for NK! Khushi can become more westernized and polished in her looks! She can become a fully fledged business women!

SO many things can happen in the 2 months that Arnav is away, including another man trying to get Khushi's attention! So that will add some spice to the story!

THEN Return of ASR and maybe the conclusion of the show? I dont know?? By then maybe Barun will be ready to give another 6 months as he will not be so worn out and exhausted! He does seem to be a bit worse for wear!

Once he has his break, maybe things can resume and story can focus on them having a baby and then end??

Pls email your views to SP ASAP .Il phone and convey these points if you do not mind.

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yes guys keep the pressure up!! Don't stop now.

@StarAnilJha This Diwali Barun fans have done a Dhamaka on my Inbox... Completely spammed out... Hold on the fire guys...

They are feeling the pressure!
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
My letter to SP

To The People That Have All the Power,

I think I can speak for ALL the Barun Sobti fans when I say that we have a few demands when it comes to IPKKND.

1) Barun can have his break so long as Arnav isn't killed off or assumed dead or anything ridiculous like that

2) No new man for Khushi at all.

3) Barun definitely comes back ASAP and we are given a date as to when we can expect to have him back ie, he's gone for his break for X number of weeks). This should be confirmed by SP and Barun in a video interview.

4) IF Barun is not willing to come back, end the show with Arnav and Khushi happily ever after.

How can the story survive without Barun? Well, we've pretty much done it before (though we did have glimpses of him) so I think we can do it again. I think the best storyline that can be touched upon is that Akash or Mamaji have gotten into an accident and there are issues with their US business or whatever and so Arnav goes to the US to help them out.

Khushi does not go because someone needs to handle the business and people at home. Arnav kind of shows her the ropes and Khushi's worked there before plus she gets the help of Aman and NK.

So while Arnav is in the US, we can see how Khushi struggles to handle the business and perhaps see more of Khushi's mayka. It's time for Shashi to get better.

Also perfect time to introduce a man into Anjali's life and let their love story begin so if a new man has already been signed, please set him up with Daljeet's character, Anjali.

Confidently Yours,
A Loyal Sobti Fan
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
YEP!

Rahm

Go to top