Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IMP Please read!!! (Page 5)

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 

Exactly! Another great point. I feel if the Arhi love story stays in tact and Barun gets a nice break, he will definitely come back.

Poor thing just sounds exhausted and seems like he misses spending time with his family and they miss him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreemeera

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ree1306

Agree with ur views...I really want IPK to continue but w/o d new man in khushi's life..!! as u said dere can b sooo many things added to d storyline nd with this other characters will also b given due credit..!!

Make yourself be heard. Email them/tweet/call. Make sure they know that we won't accept another man in Khushi's life and we want to know when Barun will be back. Bas.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaraJL

Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 

Yes, for that we have to ask SP for come back dates+ assure us that he is coming back...If we won't then we have to depend on storyline for more days. They'll drag like crazy.

There's a twist about storyline for sure.
And another thing I'm sure of is, the show is doomed if he leaves. 2 months is a LONG time.

This 2 month thing didn't come from Barun so let's not assume it's actually 2 months plus the person that said 2 months said he could come back sooner depending on the pressure we put on SP. Honestly don't believe he'll be gone for 2 months but if it takes 2 months then I'm willing to wait IF it means that Barun will be back for sure, Arhi love story stays the way it is (no man or woman for Khushi and Arnav) and that Arnav doesn't go missing or is assumed dead. He went to the US. Bas.

They can use these 2 months wisely.. show Anjali's love story. Khushi taking care of the business. NK's love story. More info on what NK is doing. He just seems to be living at RM. What does he do work wise? Will he set up a business or join Arnav's business, etc.
zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't believe he's coming back, not after all of this confirmed off-screen drama anyway :/ 

But will bother SP Mumbai office with my calls about SaRun/ArHi together in the end & IPK season 2 with only and only SaRun. <-- till I drop or till they block my number :P

Rahm

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
During Barun's leave (say one moth or two months) they can show the past. What happened to Arhi's parents.  They can show that Garima was innocent and how Dadi misunderstood her.  Khushi starting he Dubba business and becoming successful.  They can also introduce a new girl to NK and how anjali transformed into a strong woman and so on.  

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

Exactly...I have come to terms with the fact that Barun needs a break. It's better he takes a break than gets super sick or something. I'm okay with them introducing a new character, this Virat person but I DO NOT want him to be introduced for Khushi...why can't he be Anjali's new man. I mean they can progress her life and she can move on with a new man.

Yeah I think that when Barun goes on break, they should show it so Anrav had to immediately go to the US to help Akash out with business there. Khushiw wants to go along but Arnav asks her to stay to take care of Nani and Di and the business in India. With that being said, with Barun's temporary absence, perhaps now is a good time to show us more on Khushi's past. I'd love to see Shashi getting better, Anjali find a new man in her life and NK finding a new woman.

It would also be nice if before Arnav leaves for the States, he and Khushi decide to adopt Aarav. Then she will be busy raising him and maybe her bond with him will make her look more into her past...

I don't know...all I know is that the weiters have so much to work with without completely ruining the show and the characters. I will be super pissed if this new entry is a love interest for Khushi...why does she need one when she already has one...they should share and give Anjali and NK a love interest...

Yup.. there are SO many other ideas the writers can pick. There's no shortage of them. Why do the gisa pita story of Khushi and a new guy? This has been done in SO many shows. Let's get a man for Anjali and have another love hate relationship there. I mean, Anjali was cheated by the man she loved the most. It will be hard for her to trust another guy so it will be interesting to see how this new guy makes a place for himself in her life.

I'd like to get to know NK more. What does he do? Why did he come to India, etc. I think they should show NK helping Khushi out in the business aspect and them becoming closer as friends and eventually NK can be Khushi's rakhi brother.. remember Anjali wanted to make Shyam Khushi's rakhi brother cause she doesn't have a brother.

Shashi needs to get better as well.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

We defenetly need a CONFIRMATION FROM SP ABT BARUN'S COME BACK. if so they can proceed, we can actually bring back barun in a months times if we keeep on demanding.

Right now we should only let SP know that we are not quite happy with the break thing, jst allow him for a 15-20 days break max.

I don't think we should put a time limit on his break. Let Barun/SP choose the time. We just make our demands that we want Barun back and we want to know definitely when he will be back. Also, no new man for Khushi and that Arnav goes to US.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I like your post!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope SP does something...all I can say is...

I need a miracle, to save us this time, the savior has just left town...

We need to work for our miracle.. can't expect it to happen without putting pressure on SP

Go to top