Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
superb post...u have given excellent story ideas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiRahm

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Well I 4 one disagree with dis. I xpect Barun 2 take a break 4 1or 1/2 mnths. I wud prefer him 2 b assumed dead. A new guy will b dere. He m8 fall in love with khushi bt khushi wont. So aftr dat if arnav enters den da storyline can get interesting. Ya it must alwys b arnav-khushi love story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiDarkDesire12

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I like your post!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope SP does something...all I can say is...

I need a miracle, to save us this time, the savior has just left town...

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 09 November 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Exactly U said my thoughts!

I can see TM made some valid points.Byt I would like to put mine 2

theres no exact date of Barun returning. '2 ' month thing we learned from some other mouth Not from Barun. He said he needs a break & I would respect it. My problem i'he himself doesnt know when this 'unlimited long break' will be over& He will return when PH would want it. Will acutally PH WILL WANT IT?? I DOUBT IT!

Secondly,SP isnt shutting the show coz its populer or mayb they dnt have any shows line up for 8pm slot now(My POV)

If the show continues, how will it continues without a lead not to mentuon a male lead?? So eventually SP/PH would bring a new guy(GOD forbidOuch). We will cry, fight for Barun,but dnt u think that'Guy's would also have a fanbase & they will fight for him too!

Sorry the more I try ,the more I couldnt be optimistic! I tried hard,believe me!

So I would want to end the show with a high note with fresh memory knowing that We fought for it & We got it!Smile

I used the 2 months as an example, dear. I never said he's leaving for 2 months. I'm just using it as an example to say Barun can be gone for X number of weeks but we need to know a definite date of when he'll be back on the show. Barun doesn't know about his break cause of the storyline. He's waiting for them to give him an exit so he can take his vacation. I'm saying the exit can be that he goes to US for whatever amount of time.

Show can continue for some time without Barun. They can bring in a new male lead for Anjali who can be Anjali's love interest in the show.

I'm saying, if we don't get these demands then yes end the show on a high note, but it doesn't hurt to try especially since official confirmation is supposed to come in 2 days.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

This seems like most suitable option for us,Barun and SP.
This is possible only if SP is willing to confirm his exit and come back date + if they are ok about this track. They already signed the new actor if we go by news reportsDead
To be honest, Barun sounded quite exhausted to me, this is exactly why I started thinking what if he really needed a break?
We can deal with his absence for two months, we dealt with this earlier why not now? 

Exactly. I mean even if they sign a new guy, he can play Anjali's love interest. Sooner or later, they would have brought someone for Anjali right? We can see Anjali's love story so it covers up for not having Arhi for some time.. it's not anywhere near Arhi, but still, it can be a cute love story.
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
agree with you either make the story better like by introducing new tracks so barun can have his much needed break and the show will go on smoothly or end the show on a happy note because viewers love this show n personally i cannot see this show going down the drain so if they cannot corporate with the leads or leads have their personal reasons or any reasons to leave the show then they should end it.honestly i belive there is soo much to the story left, shashi getting well, anjali getting married again or her love interest, arhi having their baby, nk getting married(it will be a fun track to watch plus buaji fuming and getting jealousLOL), khushi helping out arnav in buisness and he teaches her english and stuff etc.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 09 November 2012 at 9:39pm

Rahm

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Ok I do see your point and I think it's just my stress levels talking to be honest, I've been e-mailing, tweeting, FB wall posting SP non stop for the past couple of days and I know that when it came right down to it if they did give us assurances that he would be back then I would fight to bring him back then as well. Couldn't just give up!

Yes if the new entry is for Anjali I think that'd be best because she does need a love interest so they could focus on that - La can also re-enter for NK - there are options for them to choose from so let's see what happens. For now I think we should keep up the e-mailing and all and add that we want solid assurances that he will be back and that the story will be kept in line with that too.

Fan power is strong so if we work at it, it could happen, thanks for the point about MJHT, wasn't aware of it!

Asma x

Thanks for understanding. Smile

Don't worry. I'm stressed out too but I feel like if I don't fight for it, I will regret it later. At least this way we can say we did all we could. Plus since the pressure has been put on SP, reports of Barun's exit turned into "break" so if we put enough pressure we can perhaps get a logistic on the break. Like when and for how long. Plus we want to make sure they don't butcher the love story by having a new guy for Khushi so we need to make all these demands known to SP.

Yes exactly. They can bring any woman for NK--La or whoever they want but while Barun is away, the story can focus on Khushi, Shashi (Buaji and Garima too), NK, Anjali and Nani. I think it's totally doable and we've dealt with not having Barun for awhile. We can surely do it again IF we know that he WILL return without a doubt.
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

I have an idea how to make SP assure us...
I wish was in UK damn it, anyways, in UK trip fans should ask SP and again to assure us that Barun is coming back through official announcement + his come back dates. Barun will be there, so is SP trap them both lol They can't  avoid now have to answer.
We demand that no Khushi love track should be included.

Exactly!! All those in UK PLEASE go out and bug them. Call SP UK offices, please. Can someone post the # so we will call too and don't stop emailing/tweeting/calling their other offices. We need to put as much pressure as possible.

UK fans have the best possible platform to place that pressure so we need this message to get out to them to apply pressure. Tell your friends about it.. tweet, put it on FB, etc. Get UK fans that are not a part of IF involved!

Miss.Colorfull

Go to top