Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rahm

Asma

That is why I'm saying that we keep the pressure up and we get definite confirmations that he WILL be back after his break. As in they (SP, Barun, etc) tell us in a video/phone interview that he will be back after 2 months or 2 weeks or whatever. And even though we have that confirmation, we still email/call regularly

As for the new guy, I think they should introduce someone for Anjali that way no conflicts arise when Barun comes back. Anjali needs to move on right? So let's see Anjalis love story for now.

Khushi can focus on the business aspect and perhaps taking care of Aarav (if he's adopted by them). Also Shashi needs to get better so we can see that stuff.

Basically the storyline demands need to be met otherwise we will spam SP like no other.

I feel either way we will lose the show, right? They do plan on continuing it since they say Barun is only taking a break so I figure we should fight for what we want. At least that way we can say we tried our best and have no regrets and no what ifs.

Edit:

It's not like they are ending the show. They are saying Barun is taking a break so that means they will continue so IF they do continue we want our demands met or they face losing viewers. This is a crucial point. We need to keep the pressure mounting so they can work on getting Barun back and also giving him the time he needs.

Ok I do see your point and I think it's just my stress levels talking to be honest, I've been e-mailing, tweeting, FB wall posting SP non stop for the past couple of days and I know that when it came right down to it if they did give us assurances that he would be back then I would fight to bring him back then as well. Couldn't just give up!

Yes if the new entry is for Anjali I think that'd be best because she does need a love interest so they could focus on that - La can also re-enter for NK - there are options for them to choose from so let's see what happens. For now I think we should keep up the e-mailing and all and add that we want solid assurances that he will be back and that the story will be kept in line with that too.

Fan power is strong so if we work at it, it could happen, thanks for the point about MJHT, wasn't aware of it!

Asma x
Edited by anjaani07 - 11 years ago
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed. we want to know exactly how long the break would be.
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u...nice prediction
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have an idea how to make SP assure us...
I wish was in UK damn it, anyways, in UK trip fans should ask SP and again to assure us that Barun is coming back through official announcement + his come back dates. Barun will be there, so is SP trap them both lol They can't  avoid now have to answer.
We demand that no Khushi love track should be included.

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 

Yes, for that we have to ask SP for come back dates+ assure us that he is coming back...If we won't then we have to depend on storyline for more days. They'll drag like crazy.
Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with ur views...I really want IPK to continue but w/o d new man in khushi's life..!! as u said dere can b sooo many things added to d storyline nd with this other characters will also b given due credit..!!
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SaraJL

Yes, for that we have to ask SP for come back dates+ assure us that he is coming back...If we won't then we have to depend on storyline for more days. They'll drag like crazy.

There's a twist about storyline for sure.
And another thing I'm sure of is, the show is doomed if he leaves. 2 months is a LONG time.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome...they can do wonders...bus Arhi should be together...gr8 post
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly...I have come to terms with the fact that Barun needs a break. It's better he takes a break than gets super sick or something. I'm okay with them introducing a new character, this Virat person but I DO NOT want him to be introduced for Khushi...why can't he be Anjali's new man. I mean they can progress her life and she can move on with a new man.

Yeah I think that when Barun goes on break, they should show it so Anrav had to immediately go to the US to help Akash out with business there. Khushiw wants to go along but Arnav asks her to stay to take care of Nani and Di and the business in India. With that being said, with Barun's temporary absence, perhaps now is a good time to show us more on Khushi's past. I'd love to see Shashi getting better, Anjali find a new man in her life and NK finding a new woman.

It would also be nice if before Arnav leaves for the States, he and Khushi decide to adopt Aarav. Then she will be busy raising him and maybe her bond with him will make her look more into her past...

I don't know...all I know is that the weiters have so much to work with without completely ruining the show and the characters. I will be super pissed if this new entry is a love interest for Khushi...why does she need one when she already has one...they should share and give Anjali and NK a love interest...