Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IMP Please read!!! (Page 2)

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

<font color="#330066">I dont know, I just don't trust them (SP/PH) enough to believe their assurances. </font>

<font color="#330066">I see your point tho, it's just the fact that Barun kept saying he doesn't know how long, he never even said 'a couple of months' it was just he doesnt know and it depends on the writers and producers. To me that is too vague, the 2 month thing came from someone else and right now I'm finding it hard to believe anyone.</font>

</strong>

<font color="#330066">I have no issue wih the fact that he wants a break, it is his choice and that is ok with me. It's the idea of them carrying it on without him and introducing some new guy (who presumeably will come with his own fanbase) and then when it's time and we say where's Barun they'll just turn around and say 'it didn't work out' or some such rubbish and we'll be the ones crying all over again.</font>

<font color="#330066">Sorry to be so pessimistic but I almost expect such behaviour from these people now and can't help it - that's basically my fear of letting them go ahead with it without a protest and why I would rather it end with SaRun now, if it can work out the way you said then I wouldn't mind but 2 months (if correct) is a long time and a lot can change in that time - look how much has changed in just 3 days here! </font>

<font color="#330066">So I guess I'm unsure and wary personally but appreciate the thought.</font>

<strong><font color="#330066">Asma x</font>

Exactly U said my thoughts!

I can see TM made some valid points.Byt I would like to put mine 2

theres no exact date of Barun returning. '2 ' month thing we learned from some other mouth Not from Barun. He said he needs a break & I would respect it. My problem i'he himself doesnt know when this 'unlimited long break' will be over& He will return when PH would want it. Will acutally PH WILL WANT IT?? I DOUBT IT!

Secondly,SP isnt shutting the show coz its populer or mayb they dnt have any shows line up for 8pm slot now(My POV)

If the show continues, how will it continues without a lead not to mentuon a male lead?? So eventually SP/PH would bring a new guy(GOD forbidOuch). We will cry, fight for Barun,but dnt u think that'Guy's would also have a fanbase & they will fight for him too!

Sorry the more I try ,the more I couldnt be optimistic! I tried hard,believe me!

So I would want to end the show with a high note with fresh memory knowing that We fought for it & We got it!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZianjaani07

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
This seems like most suitable option for us,Barun and SP.
This is possible only if SP is willing to confirm his exit and come back date + if they are ok about this track. They already signed the new actor if we go by news reportsDead
To be honest, Barun sounded quite exhausted to me, this is exactly why I started thinking what if he really needed a break?
We can deal with his absence for two months, we dealt with this earlier why not now? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMAlazylad8-FauZianjaani07Rahmvandana1965

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Asma

That is why I'm saying that we keep the pressure up and we get definite confirmations that he WILL be back after his break. As in they (SP, Barun, etc) tell us in a video/phone interview that he will be back after 2 months or 2 weeks or whatever. And even though we have that confirmation, we still email/call regularly

As for the new guy, I think they should introduce someone for Anjali that way no conflicts arise when Barun comes back. Anjali needs to move on right? So let's see Anjalis love story for now.

Khushi can focus on the business aspect and perhaps taking care of Aarav (if he's adopted by them). Also Shashi needs to get better so we can see that stuff.

Basically the storyline demands need to be met otherwise we will spam SP like no other.

I feel either way we will lose the show, right? They do plan on continuing it since they say Barun is only taking a break so I figure we should fight for what we want. At least that way we can say we tried our best and have no regrets and no what ifs.

Edit:

It's not like they are ending the show. They are saying Barun is taking a break so that means they will continue so IF they do continue we want our demands met or they face losing viewers. This is a crucial point. We need to keep the pressure mounting so they can work on getting Barun back and also giving him the time he needs.

Ok I do see your point and I think it's just my stress levels talking to be honest, I've been e-mailing, tweeting, FB wall posting SP non stop for the past couple of days and I know that when it came right down to it if they did give us assurances that he would be back then I would fight to bring him back then as well. Couldn't just give up!

Yes if the new entry is for Anjali I think that'd be best because she does need a love interest so they could focus on that - La can also re-enter for NK - there are options for them to choose from so let's see what happens. For now I think we should keep up the e-mailing and all and add that we want solid assurances that he will be back and that the story will be kept in line with that too.

Fan power is strong so if we work at it, it could happen, thanks for the point about MJHT, wasn't aware of it!

Asma x

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 November 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZivandana1965Rahm

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
agreed. we want to know exactly how long the break would be.

lazylad8-FauZiRahm

..SunnYaara.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SunnYaara..
..SunnYaara..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u...nice prediction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I have an idea how to make SP assure us...
I wish was in UK damn it, anyways, in UK trip fans should ask SP and again to assure us that Barun is coming back through official announcement + his come back dates. Barun will be there, so is SP trap them both lol They can't  avoid now have to answer.
We demand that no Khushi love track should be included.

Edited by SaraJL - 09 November 2012 at 7:15pm

lazylad8-FauZiRahm

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni28lazylad8-FauZicoronapsychevandana1965Rahm

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Focus on the line he said about his coming back to IPK: "I don't know how long the break will be. That depends on the storyline." 

Yes, for that we have to ask SP for come back dates+ assure us that he is coming back...If we won't then we have to depend on storyline for more days. They'll drag like crazy.

Edited by SaraJL - 09 November 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiRahmFlora3333

Go to top