Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
vaishali-AR, I agree. He does need the break so I totally support him taking a break but I want him back on the show.. not assumed dead or missing or any silly crap like that. We've already dealt with him being kidnapped. I want Khushi to not be stressing over him and opening her dabba service or helping run Arnav's company in his absence.

There's SO much potential and so much can be done in Barun's absence. We just need to put pressure on SP so they do storylines that we won't cringe when we watch them.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes mail then not only end the show but also stop quiting barun and no new man in khushi life
mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

I completely agree. I dont understand one thing. People in the forum were going crazy asking for an official statement from Barun when there were rumors everywhere about him leaving. Now when he gave one saying he is NOT leaving and that he just needs a break, when and for how long hasnt been decided and it will depend on the track...now people are complaining that he's said that under pressure , on gunpoint etc etc etc.. So please tell me what did you want to hear? He needs a break ..its very evident.. he has lost so much weight, looks tired and exhauted on screen so if he thinks he could do with a breal what is the problem? Every individual has a different stamina level. Yes I agree Sanaya has worked very hard and yet shows no sign of fatigue. But that doesnt mean Barun has to be the same!!! If he was looking hale and hearty we could have said oh he's just making an excuse..But he actually looks very lean and exhausted..so let him take a break and rejuvinate himself.. 

I like the plot you wrote .. they can show him going to US to help Mamaji and Aakash to get out of a crisis.. potentially created by a new character who is playing foul games with the Raizada's or if they manage to get Shyam back and then he could be brought back into action. They can cut down on his scenes.. show telephonic conversations with Khushi and Anjali.. Back in RM, they can show how Khushi takes cares of the family.. NK can start doing something meaningful to help Khushi..Anjali can join in.. and also have a separate love track ..these are few possibilties ..Im sure if the creative team put their heads together they can come up with better ideas.. 

So yeah ! Despite of all the negativity in the forum..I will support Barun in his decision, watch old IPK scenes if I dont find the track interesting in his absence and hope for the best.. But I want IPK to run for a year more, coz I feel there is a lot left in the show..since ArHi just got married.

In fact we all love Barun and Sanaya and we must learn to respect their feelings.

Yesterday if you carefully  watch Barun in Star diwali tyohar and see how Krishna lifted BaRUN  like a baby and you can easily see how thin and tired he looks.  
Why  should he not he take rest, relax and  go to Gym and spend time with his wife  and family.
We all love Sarun that does mean we have to butcher them to work 12 hours a day.
 Barun long back in Noreen Khan's interview in March 2012  told he needs to have 5 day  week work and he had no off even on sundays  from Jan .2011  to March 2012.

I am sure he needs a break and spend some time and we must support him.  

Edited by mirsa1957 - 11 years ago
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirsa1957

In fact we all Barun and Sanaya but we must learn to respect their feelings.

Yesterday if you carefully watch Barun in Star diwali tryohar and see how Krishna lifted BaRUN  like a baby and you can easily see how thin and tired he looks.  
Why  should he not he take rest, relax and  go to Gym and spend time with his wife  and family.
We all love Sarun that does mean we have to butcher them to work 12 hours a day.
Mind you Barun long back in Noreen Khan's interview in March 2012  to have 5 day  week work and   that he had no off even on sundays  from Jan .2011  to March 2012.

I am sure he needs a break and spend some time and we must support him.  

No one here is against Barun taking a break. We want him to take one. We are worried about his health too.

We just want him back in IPKKND AFTER he's done taking a break.
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rahm

vaishali-AR, I agree. He does need the break so I totally support him taking a break but I want him back on the show.. not assumed dead or missing or any silly crap like that. We've already dealt with him being kidnapped. I want Khushi to not be stressing over him and opening her dabba service or helping run Arnav's company in his absence.

There's SO much potential and so much can be done in Barun's absence. We just need to put pressure on SP so they do storylines that we won't cringe when we watch them.

Yes!! Honestly, I dint expect such an easy surrender by the fans in this forum..The most active forum with the largest number of members and giving up so easily makes me sad..IPK fanfollowing is huge and we can make ourselves heard.. if Rati Pandey could be brought back from the dead like you said... why cant Barun be brought back from a break.. and where has he said he needs 2 months break? he said nothing has been decided but its not gonna be a short one.. which means everything is open for negotiation.. the fans have to  keep faith and just hang on.. not lose hope and stop writing petitions to end the show.. what we need to tell them is to not have another love interest for Khushi..and not to kill ASR..The new character can be shown getting close to Khushi and trying to manipulate her to take over the business but Khushi overcomes all odds with the support of Arnav's love which is always there even in his absence.. I want to see more of Gupta family.. NK's lovestory..I wish they get Lavanya back for NK..
arushi143 thumbnail
Good idea, rather then ending serial show other trackd. Let him yske bresk for say month or 2 n then come nack. We know he is exaushted n need break. I mean while let sjow anjsli trsck. Rsther than showing new man for khushi show iy for anjali. With this 2 mth csn easily go...why people r hell beny on ending the dhow.
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Yes!! Honestly, I dint expect such an easy surrender by the fans in this forum..The most active forum with the largest number of members and giving up so easily makes me sad..IPK fanfollowing is huge and we can make ourselves heard.. if Rati Pandey could be brought back from the dead like you said... why cant Barun be brought back from a break.. and where has he said he needs 2 months break? he said nothing has been decided but its not gonna be a short one.. which means everything is open for negotiation.. the fans have to  keep faith and just hang on.. not lose hope and stop writing petitions to end the show.. what we need to tell them is to not have another love interest for Khushi..and not to kill ASR..The new character can be shown getting close to Khushi and trying to manipulate her to take over the business but Khushi overcomes all odds with the support of Arnav's love which is always there even in his absence.. I want to see more of Gupta family.. NK's lovestory..I wish they get Lavanya back for NK..

Exactly. We need to keep our efforts up so spread the news to your friends. Tweet it/FB it whatever. Just keep putting pressure on SP.

I want them to intro a new guy for Anjali just cause I feel like if the PH thinks new entry and Sanaya have good chemistry they might go down that route 🤢 Let's just keep any new guy for Anjali.
Springflowers thumbnail
let us wait and watch 
Rahm thumbnail

No we need to put pressure on SP!!!!
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Barun is NOT gonna come back..and Arnav's character will be literally killed(no pretension).. Khushi will move on with the new man...

That is how the story has been planned..it's crystal clear if someone applies her brain a bit..now rest is up to u guys whether u really want the show to go on or not..