India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IMP Please read!!!

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
So to all the people that have said to let Barun go have missed ONE very important point: he said he wants a BREAK, not that he wants to leave the show or anything like that. He's mentioned how if he had the time he would WATCH IPKKND. I think that shows that he has attachment towards the show.

Basically, for whatever reason. Barun wants/needs a break. I say that's alright.. he should have his break. He sounds awfully exhausted so we need to respect his wish. I don't want to play the blame game right now so let's keep that out of this topic please. At this point I don't care who is to blame for this, I just want Barun back on IPKKND for sure after his break.

My point is we should call/email/tweet SP everyday with the following points:

1) Barun can have his break so long as Arnav isn't killed off or assumed dead or anything ridiculous like that

2) No new man for Khushi

3) Barun definitely comes back ASAP and we are given a date as to when we can expect to have him back ie, he's gone for his break for X number of weeks

How can the story survive without Barun? Well, we've pretty much done it before (though we did have glimpses of him) so I think we can do it again. I think the best storyline that can be touched upon is that Akash or Mamaji have gotten into an accident and there are issues with their US business or whatever and so Arnav goes to the US to help them out.

Khushi does not go because someone needs to handle the business and people at home. Arnav kind of shows her the ropes and Khushi's worked there before plus she gets the help of Aman and NK.

So while Arnav is in the US, we can see how Khushi struggles to handle the business and perhaps see more of Khushi's mayka. It's time for Shashi to get better.

Also perfect time to introduce a man into Anjali's life and let their love story begin.

What do you guys think?

I honestly was all for IPKKND shutting down for Barun (and Sanaya) to get a break, but logically it doesn't make sense because if SP pull it off air then they would replace it with another show and then when Barun is ready to come back, why would they pull off their new show for IPKKND?

I think our best bet is to bug SP for the demands of Barun DEFINITELY returning (as in they have a set plan of X number of weeks he'll be gone), no new man for Khushi and no stupid kidnapping or assumed dead tracks. IF they do not agree to these terms then we'd like the show to end with Barun and Sanaya otherwise it's suicide for the show.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Rahm - 09 November 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifantitaliaabbzPetiteshydefineurekaneethy49ndkutekavirajnid3Archu61persadiangurtilicioussadaf2012ziksjyot_pujaAnshi7NgurudathahuddybssiBarunKaSmilelaxmisaradavinu.srSaraJLsmilydearOwnMyCityvidya.sanjaynomad.nessBarunz4evertrishy13ipkkndfan21sreemeerasoni28ice _girllazylad8-FauZishilparoxxRee1306Dalmuthuyaavchowdhuryfahad1979bepatientparusmileyDarkDesire12Aruni.MistyDawnAlyaa_27anjaani07lalarukh1yyy2krish3zaniaxarshi_karishdushturainvandana1965MrDarcyfancocoatreeOmoraboti-Zara-Miss.Colorfullpup03adithyanArshisarunrocksFlora3333pieryrose-B.N.K-Fazila~Arshi.Sugi.IPKserendipity.

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
totally agree we did it before so we can do it again we will for barun because he will be back he is not a liar he said it's just a break i think it's much beter than ending IPKKND and of course a big no for a new man in khushi's life

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neethysoni28lazylad8-FauZiRahmvandana1965DarkDesire12spate22MrDarcyfan-B.N.K-

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
If he needs a break fine but please don't introduce a new guy in Khushi life! just show NK & Anjali finding love and if Arnav and Khushi plans to adopt Aarav just show her bond with him if Virat comes into the picture playing Dhruv they should show him as a negative character please! I don't want Khushi to have any attraction for him. I would like to see NK and Khushi bond as friends. Anjali & Khushi should also have a wonderful bond and while they're at it start working on Khushi past please! (Don't turn her character into a joker)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMAPriya_990lazylad8-FauZisoni28Rahmvandana1965pieryrose

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Sounds good! Maybe a man can be introduced to try his luck with Khushi, but will FAIL! She only loves her husband!

Love story for NK and also for Anjali! Bring back LA for NK! Khushi can become more westernized and polished in her looks! She can become a fully fledged business women!

SO many things can happen in the 2 months that Arnav is away, including another man trying to get Khushi's attention! So that will add some spice to the story!

THEN Return of ASR and maybe the conclusion of the show? I dont know?? By then maybe Barun will be ready to give another 6 months as he will not be so worn out and exhausted! He does seem to be a bit worse for wear!

Once he has his break, maybe things can resume and story can focus on them having a baby and then end??

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanSaraJLCHAYMAlazylad8-FauZinerinasreemeerasoni28Rahmvandana1965DarkDesire12pieryroseArshi.Sugi.IPK

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for responding guys.

Yes so basically I think we need to keep emailing/calling/tweeting/facebooking/whatever SP until our demands are met.

We only have 3

1) Barun definitely coming back and when
2) No new man for Khushi in the romantic sense.
3) Arnav not being assumed dead or any crap like that

I like some of the ideas you guys have. I think they can introduce a guy who likes Khushi but she thinks of as a friend. Dhruv can come in as a negative character as well. Either works

I think a love story for Anjali and/or NK works perfectly. Viewers will get to see some romance.

When Barun comes back, Arhi can pick up where they left off and perhaps Arnav can have issues with Anjali's new man as he's wary of any man entering his Di's life, etc.

There's SO much story that they can use without doing cheap stuff like a new man in Khushi's life or Arnav being assumed dead. These all have been done before. Let's take a different path with IPKKND.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

titaliaSugata_miSaraJLCHAYMAsoni28lazylad8-FauZivandana1965Arshi.Sugi.IPK

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
I dont know, I just don't trust them (SP/PH) enough to believe their assurances.

I see your point tho, it's just the fact that Barun kept saying he doesn't know how long, he never even said 'a couple of months' it was just he doesnt know and it depends on the writers and producers. To me that is too vague, the 2 month thing came from someone else and right now I'm finding it hard to believe anyone.

I have no issue wih the fact that he wants a break, it is his choice and that is ok with me. It's the idea of them carrying it on without him and introducing some new guy (who presumeably will come with his own fanbase) and then when it's time and we say where's Barun they'll just turn around and say 'it didn't work out' or some such rubbish and we'll be the ones crying all over again.

Sorry to be so pessimistic but I almost expect such behaviour from these people now and can't help it - that's basically my fear of letting them go ahead with it without a protest and why I would rather it end with SaRun now, if it can work out the way you said then I wouldn't mind but 2 months (if correct) is a long time and a lot can change in that time - look how much has changed in just 3 days here!

So I guess I'm unsure and wary personally but appreciate the thought.

Asma x 

Edited by anjaani07 - 09 November 2012 at 6:34pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanmaria1878jshreya16CHAYMAfareelazylad8-FauZisoni28shar19coronapsycheDivya429vandana1965Aphrodite88pieryrose

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Asma

That is why I'm saying that we keep the pressure up and we get definite confirmations that he WILL be back after his break. As in they (SP, Barun, etc) tell us in a video/phone interview that he will be back after 2 months or 2 weeks or whatever. And even though we have that confirmation, we still email/call regularly

As for the new guy, I think they should introduce someone for Anjali that way no conflicts arise when Barun comes back. Anjali needs to move on right? So let's see Anjalis love story for now.

Khushi can focus on the business aspect and perhaps taking care of Aarav (if he's adopted by them). Also Shashi needs to get better so we can see that stuff.

Basically the storyline demands need to be met otherwise we will spam SP like no other.

I feel either way we will lose the show, right? They do plan on continuing it since they say Barun is only taking a break so I figure we should fight for what we want. At least that way we can say we tried our best and have no regrets and no what ifs.

Edit:

It's not like they are ending the show. They are saying Barun is taking a break so that means they will continue so IF they do continue we want our demands met or they face losing viewers. This is a crucial point. We need to keep the pressure mounting so they can work on getting Barun back and also giving him the time he needs.

Edited by Rahm - 09 November 2012 at 6:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMAsreemeerasoni28lazylad8-FauZianjaani07vandana1965

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Also just want to add something to inspire us

In Sanaya's previous show, MJHT, they had killed off Rati Pandey's character, but due to fans demands she was brought back. I don't want anything like that on IPKKND but just trying to show that fans demands can bring a change but we need to be patient and persistent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMAlazylad8-FauZiMistyDawnvandana1965Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Go to top