Diya Aur Baati Hum

My Guess on How Chavi Will Get Caught.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

angeleyes2010

angeleyes2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

WOW angeleyes you are our SuperCop for the forum and truly like farhana said you have eagle eyes...

Great detective work on your part and welcome to the forum dear hope you will be more active here as we love to discuss and analyse episodes here and need a good detective too...

After reading all the comments here - this is what I have to say...

1.) Angeleyes prediction is definitely going to happen because in DABH everything happens for a reason and I do not see any other reason for Chavvi to take a pic of herself wearing that jewelry before going to the parlour.

2.) Bharathi your prediction about Chavvi's earrings which is part of that jewelry set is found and that is how she gets caught is another possibility too.

3.)  anu rulz...  Your prediction about the Parlour ppl out of good sense returns the jewelry to Chavvi's in-laws is a possible only if they return the jewelry to the relatives of Chavvi's in-laws who live in Ajmer and gets to the in-laws somehow.  Dilip's mother then calls Rathi house to let them know about this.
However I had this thought that since they showed the parlor lady giving a shocking look while chavvi was blatantly lying to Sooraj about her whereabouts over the phone.  Could be possible that somehow there is some connection there.

But I will bet on Angeleyes prediction first and Bharathi's prediction also simultaneously happening.

It would be  great to see Chavvi caught and this time nobody should spare her.  Wish Suraj had not intervened when Bhabho was ready to slap her.Angry

Hi thanks for the comments..still learning how to use India forum actually i was a silent reader and everyday after the episode i come and read ppl review about the epic..anyway i also think any thing can happen all the predictions above can happen but i still go for the picture one and i want bhabo to find out not anyone else (yea meena too so she can shout out LOL) but if suraj or sandaya find out they won't let it out and wont tell bhabo about it Disapprove..i think..anyway let wait and watch how this will happen.. thanks again everyone for liking my post and commenting I am so happy as its my first time and all of you are liking it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Guess on How Chavi Will Get Caught.. (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angeleyes2010

angeleyes2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Awesome observation!
You are angeleyes...But you got eagle eyes!Wink

Welcome to the forum!

hahahaha LOL   Farhana thanks for the compliment ..

b2011

harathi5

harathi5

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
agreed.. :) but who will operate her phone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyes2010b2011

angeleyes2010

angeleyes2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harathi5

agreed.. :) but who will operate her phone?

ye that also right who will dare to touch her phone lol..as she is always on her phone with her dillip g...haha but may be in excitement  she will show it by her self or may be some one will ask her to show the engagement picture or by mistake she leave her phone open... anything can happen... and still its my guess it may not happen i am just guessing lol...

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
LOL Nice question harathi5. 

angeleyes2010

Fizak

Goldie

Fizak

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
awww angeleyes!!!Thumbs Up good observation by u & all... NOwdays I keep my brainwaWacko aside while watching the episodes... I hear only dialoguesEmbarrassed... & surya glimpsesDay Dreaming

angeleyes2010

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
that is a good catch angel eyes ...u really have CID eyes 
chhavi to gayi ..LOL
welcome to the forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyes2010b2011

Post Reply New Post