2 [1.83%]
4 [3.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

even i was n am a huge fan of MJHT...especially monaya/sajan in MJHT... after MJHT was over, i was waiting for SI or MS show to start, n as soon as i heard the news SI is being cast in the show i decided to watch it. i donno BS then. but ofcourse in the first sight of the promos i found the story line n the tag line interesting...n in the first episode i liked the story n its pace...after a few episodes i liked BS n ArShi magic... when i heard mohit kamoshiyaan being aired at 7:30 from nov 12th, i was excited that im getting to watch monaya once again back to back along with ArShi...but...

i knowww Confused

orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bijili

Never watched either of them before IPKKND as i never watched serial after jassi jaisi koi nahi.Was just surfing the channels when i saw this wonderful pair on screen,the nainital trip.I just hooked to it so badly,the very thought that i wont b able to see SARUN feels too bad.
If they were real life couple like Hiten-Gauri atleast would b happy as we'd see them together.I'm not a  teenager but though it was just acting that is how strongly & deeply i love every gesture of their together in any off screen segment as well.
But learnt a lesson not to get hooked to TV show but still following IF only for some great news of show &the whole team.

yeah dont tell me I thought learnt my lesson from DMG when shilpa left , but i actually didnt learn anything from that shock !! I again fell in love with ARSHI/SARUN ! and this much in love that i feel like they r my family i love them i will meet them n see them every day!! i donno what will happen when i IPKKND will go off air !! but yes every show is like that it comes to an end and thus im trying convince myself that dont worry you will be watching old epi day n night LOL
orpi IF-Dazzler
orpi
orpi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

well u forgot both and i followed both bhph and mjht

oops sorry about that Tongue  as i cant edit the poll options so you guys can write it like that "both" that will count too Big smile

Edited by orpi - 09 November 2012 at 7:59pm
naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

I started from the First episode and that's only because we had just got SP and I didn't understand what was happening in other shows so when I saw the promo I decided to watch  IPKKND because it was a new show also I had never heard of Barun or Sanaya before IPKKND.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index