India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ayaan-Humera HAHK?

simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Ayaan is flirting with Zoya quiet shamelessly and today he asked what's the relationship between them (hum aapke hain kaun) and even asked to marry her. If I am not wrong even the mumani (sp?) wants Humera to marry Ayaan...but how is that possible. Aren't Ayaan and Humera first cousins?
So if they marry isn't that committing incestConfused  

I don't get it, it's kind of gross how a bro-sis are flirting like that and considering marriageConfused Does anyone else find that kind of odd?? Or am I missing something and they are not related Embarrassed

aish-au Goldie
aish-au
aish-au

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
No, they are not blood related and muslim people r allowed to marry their cousins!
simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish-au

No, they are not blood related and muslim people r allowed to marry their cousins!

Oh I didn't know that. Thank you for the clarification. Big smile 
lovelytiger Groupbie
lovelytiger
lovelytiger

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
in the show they are not a real cousins as Sherin not the real sis of Humera's dad
but even if they are a real cousins in Islam it is not forbidden to marry your cousin only real bro-sis marriage is forbidden
hope that help you Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index