Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 93)

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

I dont feel Indu has gone more wild...she was alwys like tht
Just to shw choti v/s badi hitler...they showed tht challenging part
i dint find tht wrong...it was ok and good infact scene wise. It just showed tht Zara wouldnt feel bad nor back out coz of indu's shaithani. 

Zara won't back out. But I feel this is putting Indu in more emotional trauma. now she feels she has to protect her mom at any cost. but seriously Rishi and shwetha should be the one to control her not Zara. zara's presence there is just adding oil to the fire as far as Indu is concerned. My POVSmile

Yes it is...but if u see its only Zara who points out abt her Batameezi or says tht she shdnt do something. Zara tried to control her too or to straigten her rude ways. Shweta was never shown saying anything abt Indu's rudeness. I dnt think they would shw Emotional side of Indu in this aspect of fights! for her is just like a challenge or fight as it has been in some issues of CC or things happening to kids. Its only a Mission for her right now to throw Zara out, its all a kind of play for her. thts it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Dnt ask abt straining eyes. Last nite though my right eye was badly hurting, i came online and saw the episode once again to take screen caps of Zara. and thn coz of it whole nite i couldnt sleep well as my eyes were watering a lot in Pain

ashne

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Rishi did try to control Indu, but as he has alwys shouted at her or hit her, She dint take his scoldings seriously, infact gets more angry on him during such time. Only if he was lovingly and affectionate with her otherwise and only scolded whn misbehaved thn Indu could have been controlled by him. 

ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

I dont feel Indu has gone more wild...she was alwys like tht
Just to shw choti v/s badi hitler...they showed tht challenging part
i dint find tht wrong...it was ok and good infact scene wise. It just showed tht Zara wouldnt feel bad nor back out coz of indu's shaithani. 

Zara won't back out. But I feel this is putting Indu in more emotional trauma. now she feels she has to protect her mom at any cost. but seriously Rishi and shwetha should be the one to control her not Zara. zara's presence there is just adding oil to the fire as far as Indu is concerned. My POVSmile

Yes it is...but if u see its only Zara who points out abt her Batameezi or says tht she shdnt do something. Zara tried to control her too or to straigten her rude ways. Shweta was never shown saying anything abt Indu's rudeness. I dnt think they would shw Emotional side of Indu in this aspect of fights! for her is just like a challenge or fight as it has been in some issues of CC or things happening to kids. Its only a Mission for her right now to throw Zara out, its all a kind of play for her. thts it.

True. But zara being Indira is only known to rishi and zara. so any interference from her will not be taken lightly. infact zara should put some sense into rishi and ask him to set things straight with Indu. But for that he needs to first settle his differences with shwetha and both together needs to control Indu. emotional side of Indu will come only later, I think. 

Angels_Sweetz

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Rishi did try to control Indu, but as he has alwys shouted at her or hit her, She dint take his scoldings seriously, infact gets more angry on him during such time. Only if he was lovingly and affectionate with her otherwise and only scolded whn misbehaved thn Indu could have been controlled by him. 

exactly Nikhi. parenting is not an easy job. it's not like u do it when u r in the mood. he ignores her for 8 yrs, it will take time to get into her goods books. he hitting her is not the answer. even if he speaks kindly to her, she will not listen, but he has to keep at it. u don't just give up and hit the child every time u r angry. that shows his immaturity rather than hers. Not just rishi, even shwetha, instigating a small child against her father and hugging her when she says she will hurt zaraShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz.ByGod.Nancy

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

exactly Nikhi. parenting is not an easy job. it's not like u do it when u r in the mood. he ignores her for 8 yrs, it will take time to get into her goods books. he hitting her is not the answer. even if he speaks kindly to her, she will not listen, but he has to keep at it. u don't just give up and hit the child every time u r angry. that shows his immaturity rather than hers. Not just rishi, even shwetha, instigating a small child against her father and hugging her when she says she will hurt zaraShocked

I did mention abt my shock regdg Shweta's reaction whn Indu told abt hitting zara and Rishi too earlier in our AT. Tht instead of saying its worng..she hugged indu saying ethna pyar karthi ho mujhse. Tht was soo wrong. and also whn asked by Indu...she direcly told to the child tht her father doesnt care abt her too!

And regd Rishi i totally agree! He comes to Scold & Hit only whn Indu misbehaves
otherwise he doesnt care abt anything related to her, nor spends time with her.

True. But zara being Indira is only known to rishi and zara. so any interference from her will not be taken lightly. infact zara should put some sense into rishi and ask him to set things straight with Indu. But for that he needs to first settle his differences with shwetha and both together needs to control Indu. emotional side of Indu will come only later, I think. 

and Yeaahh...it would be Nice if Zara says or teaches Rishi how to improve his relation with Indu, How to become a good parent to her. Here we are seeing tht Zara is trying to solve her relation which worsen with Indu coz of these fights, but no whr we can see Rishi trying to improve his relation with his daughter.

Zara can control Indu whn alone with her and not infrnt of Shweta
and for Rishi to improve his relation with Indu..i dnt think there is a need to solve his problems with shweta ( thts not possible now..as Shweta has turned wicked with planning against)...he can only be normal with her thts it.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2012 at 8:27pm

ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I somehow get the feeling that MK will take Indu away as way of escaping from SN. maybe zara will help her then. don't know, but then again, what ever i thot so far as to the track, never went that wayOuch

Angels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I dont think Mk would take or harm Indu for escaping

Hmmm...so u think tht way Indu and zara's relation will Improve, if Zara saves her once again. Last nite evn i thought abt some situation whr once agian its shown tht Zara doesnt care abt herself for saving Indu, which would change Indu's anger for zara.

ashne

Go to top