Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 91)

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by ashne

But her Smile during Pyar bhari thoughts was Lovely
i too loved the frog dance...it reminded me of Nups

I didn't like the situation in which she was thinking but I liked her in that sceneEmbarrassed. She was looking so cute remembering and stiching. And that dressShocked she stitched it so perfectlyClapLOL

Yeaahhh i tooo felt the situation wierd...but she looked lovely yaar Embarrassed ethni pyaari lag rahi thi
I like whn ppl get lost in thoughts and Smile thinking abt something...achhe lagte hai
and Rati di tho Masha-allah...ethni pyaari muskan ahi unki...tho it looked awesome.

and dress...we better not talk abt tht...now new conclusion...leads dont need stitching machines too...their Hands does wonders  Embarrassed LOL

Leads ke haathon mei jaadu hai, operation se lekar stiching tak, sab kaam itni aasani se kar le thi hai.LOL

I too get lost in thots, but the end result is not as pretty as when Zara does itUnhappyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I liked ZARA - INDU scene a lot. Choti V/s Badi hitler
I loved the part whn Zara says abt Indu once giving her name of badi hitler,. there both Indu n Zara were amazing in their expressions. Thn later i loved how Seher also gave tht pose to Zara & how Zara looked at her. It reminded me of Indira & Seher. Indira loved seher a lot na...i felt Happy tht they showed some clipping of Zara & Seher too. Later thn running arnd in SN...gosshhh...remember how Indira run behind Ishaan who was teasing her whn Indira was caught in Rishi's room early mrng and tht essay of ishaan. All these little things are reminding me of Indira. I wish Ishaan too is shown in some scenes with zara...wonder whr is he gayab!

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2012 at 7:53pm

ashne

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
U knw...whn am lost in Rati di's thoughts and smile during tht time...my frnds ask who is tht spl person...LOL...though i say tht i was thinking abt some scene or something related to Rati di. Many times am caught Smiling lost in thoughts be it travelling or at work...hahhahha. And sometimes am caught totally sad/depressed thinking abt again something related to Rati di or her characters. Some of my frnds say...my Mood most of the time depends on Rati di, her characters or things related to thm.

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 16 November 2012 at 7:50pm
ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

U knw...whn am lost in Rati di's thoughts and smile during tht time...my frnds ask who is tht spl person...LOL...though i say tht i was thinking abt some scene or something related to Rati di. Many times am caught Smiling lost in thoughts be it travelling or at work...hahhahha. 

I do that when I'm driving, NikhiOuch. When I get honked from behind I realize I'm going off the roadD'oh

Angels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
OOOhhh while driving...its dangerous!!! keep control LOL

ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

I liked ZARA - INDU scene a lot. Choti V/s Badi hitler
I loved the part whn Zara says abt Indu once giving her name of badi hitler,. there both Indu n Zara were amazing in their expressions. Thn later i loved how Seher also gave tht pose to Zara & who Zara looked at her. It reminded me of Indira & Seher. Indira loved seher a lot na...i felt Happy tht they showed some clipping of Zara & Seher too. Later thn running arnd in SN...gosshhh...remember how Indira run behing Ishaan who was teasing her whn Indira was caught in Rishi's room early mrng and tth essay of ishaan. All these little things are reminding me of Indira. I wish Ishaan too is shown in some scenes with zara...wonder whr is he gayab!

Yes that was the best scene in today's episode. it was nice they included sheer also with zara scenes. their scenes when sheer was a baby was so cute. But I feel zara should not have challenged Indu, now she is getting even more wildD'oh

Angels_Sweetz

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

OOOhhh while driving...its dangerous!!! keep control LOL

tell me about it. now I'm all the time listening to Radha song and driving and remembering rati dancingBig smile very soon I'll be pulled over by a copOuch

Angels_Sweetz

Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
pardon my spelling errors...thodi problem hai aaj

ashne

Go to top