Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 68)

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by Heema22

Mera pati busy hai shayadAngry. so haven't fixed any plans for thanksgiving yet. 

@bold - so true. maybe in another 2-3 wks when all negative elements are gone, we will have some reason to celebrate.LOL

Hope so!! I kind of like 4 men Nautanki today!!! I was not in mood to see more melodrama. I do not know why but I like durnken men and  very they loose control . That. Why I love American wedding!!! Every one is loose as goose !!! 

That was fun movie. I don't watch HD online nowadays. I tape it and watch it in the evening, that I can fast forward and see. Too much melodrama for my liking. Meri bet, mera pati, meri begum, meri shrmatijiShockedOuch. I prefer watching MK's craziness to this. He creeps me out so much that I find it funnyLOL
[/QUOTE]

MK creeps me out !! I have hard time with his character!!    I feel Rahul is overacting at times!! I got to run. In Mehanazz ' words duty  calls. I did not get to say HI to Ankita !! Have fun.  Talk to you soon. I hope we get to Talk to Mehanazz soon!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Bye, HeemaSmile
.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

ZEE TV: stars bring back the magic of Antakshari

Author(s): 

Archana blushes as Annu Kapoor compliments her.

In its 20th year as a television channel entertaining India, Zee TV is all set to give its viewers a grand treat at its annual awards ceremony, 'Zee Rishtey Awards 2012' (ZRA). As a build –up property to ZRA 2012, the channel has brought together some of the most popular stars of its primetime shows and pitted them against each other in an Antakshri competition hosted by none other than the show's original and evergreen host Annu Kapoor.

In a special episode called 'Vaseline Rishton Ki Antakshri'  that will air at 8 PM on Saturday, November 17, Annu Kapoor will make a rare appearance after almost a decade  to regale the audiences with his unmistakable charm, the trademark sher-o-shaayri and his own singing.  Bringing back Antakshri with Annu Kapoor is a part of the channel's initiative of reviving all the popular shows that have found a place in the audience's hearts over the last 20 years and sending viewers on a trip of nostalgia in the year that it completes 20 years as a broadcaster.

At the shoot of this memorable episode, Zee TV's stars from all its primetime shows were split into the three iconic teams of Antakshri - 'Deewane', 'Parwane' and 'Mastaane'. The Deewane team comprised Ankita Lokhande (Archana of Pavitra Rishta),Vasihnavi McDonald (Shail maasi of Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke), Dishank Arora (Prateek of Punarvivaah) and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singing sensation Abhilasha Chellam. The Parwaane team included young Mahima Makwana (Rachana of Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke), Vibha Chibber (Bindeshwari of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein), Kinshuk Mahajan (Pintu Singh of Afsar Bitiya) and popular Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singer Sugandha Mishra. The Mastaane team had Rati Pandey (Hitler Didi), Varun Badola(Vikram of Phir Subah Hogi), Kanan Malhotra (Daljeet of Rab Se Sohna Isshq) and Bishakh Jyoti of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame. The Antakshri competition had all its popular elements be it the 'fastest buzzer first' round, the round where you identify the dhun and dumb charades.  

The highlights of this starry Antakshri included Annu Kapoor getting teary-eyed as he sang 'Ae mere pyaare watan'. Annu ji revealed that he hails from a family of freedom fighters, and unlike his forefathers, he has not been able to make a significant contribution towards the country's independence. So, his penchant for singing patriotic songs beautifully comes from wanting to give something to his motherland.

In a lighter moment, Annu Kapoor complimented actress Ankita Lokhande for her striking good looks and serenaded her with 'Iss Rang badalti Duniya Mein, Nikla Na Karo Tum Saj Dhaj Ke'. Ankita was seen blushing away as he sang to her! The entire group of actors got off their seats and shook a leg when one of the teams sang a  peppy number like Sheila ki Jawaani or Zubi Dubi.

(Relive the good times of Antakshri with Annu Kapoor in this fun-filled episode called 'Vaseline Rishton Ki Antaakshri'at 8 PM on Saturday, November 17, only on Zee TV.)

Date: 
Thursday, November 15, 2012y

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

ZEE TV: stars bring back the magic of Antakshari

Author(s): 

Archana blushes as Annu Kapoor compliments her.

In its 20th year as a television channel entertaining India, Zee TV is all set to give its viewers a grand treat at its annual awards ceremony, 'Zee Rishtey Awards 2012' (ZRA). As a build 'up property to ZRA 2012, the channel has brought together some of the most popular stars of its primetime shows and pitted them against each other in an Antakshri competition hosted by none other than the show's original and evergreen host Annu Kapoor.

In a special episode called 'Vaseline Rishton Ki Antakshri'  that will air at 8 PM on Saturday, November 17, Annu Kapoor will make a rare appearance after almost a decade  to regale the audiences with his unmistakable charm, the trademark sher-o-shaayri and his own singing.  Bringing back Antakshri with Annu Kapoor is a part of the channel's initiative of reviving all the popular shows that have found a place in the audience's hearts over the last 20 years and sending viewers on a trip of nostalgia in the year that it completes 20 years as a broadcaster.

At the shoot of this memorable episode, Zee TV's stars from all its primetime shows were split into the three iconic teams of Antakshri - 'Deewane', 'Parwane' and 'Mastaane'. The Deewane team comprised Ankita Lokhande (Archana of Pavitra Rishta),Vasihnavi McDonald (Shail maasi of Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke), Dishank Arora (Prateek of Punarvivaah) and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singing sensation Abhilasha Chellam. The Parwaane team included young Mahima Makwana (Rachana of Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke), Vibha Chibber (Bindeshwari of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein), Kinshuk Mahajan (Pintu Singh of Afsar Bitiya) and popular Sa Re Ga Ma Pa singer Sugandha Mishra. The Mastaane team had Rati Pandey (Hitler Didi), Varun Badola(Vikram of Phir Subah Hogi), Kanan Malhotra (Daljeet of Rab Se Sohna Isshq) and Bishakh Jyoti of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa fame. The Antakshri competition had all its popular elements be it the 'fastest buzzer first' round, the round where you identify the dhun and dumb charades.  

The highlights of this starry Antakshri included Annu Kapoor getting teary-eyed as he sang 'Ae mere pyaare watan'. Annu ji revealed that he hails from a family of freedom fighters, and unlike his forefathers, he has not been able to make a significant contribution towards the country's independence. So, his penchant for singing patriotic songs beautifully comes from wanting to give something to his motherland.

In a lighter moment, Annu Kapoor complimented actress Ankita Lokhande for her striking good looks and serenaded her with 'Iss Rang badalti Duniya Mein, Nikla Na Karo Tum Saj Dhaj Ke'. Ankita was seen blushing away as he sang to her! The entire group of actors got off their seats and shook a leg when one of the teams sang a  peppy number like Sheila ki Jawaani or Zubi Dubi.

(Relive the good times of Antakshri with Annu Kapoor in this fun-filled episode called 'Vaseline Rishton Ki Antaakshri'at 8 PM on Saturday, November 17, only on Zee TV.)

Date: 
Thursday, November 15, 2012y

Can't waitEmbarrassed

.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hello :D

ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

She stands out in her teamEmbarrassed

U changed ur DP, what happened

.ByGod.Nancy

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

HELLO, GDMRNG 2 ALL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

She stands out in her teamEmbarrassed

U changed ur DP, what happened
Yes Embarrassed And il change it back when everyone else uses some other picture LOL

ashne

Go to top