Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~*Hitler Didi/Indira/Zara-Rati Pandey AT 48*~ (Page 55)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 31320

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikasaha

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

You are doing bio tech eng!SmileMy fav subj bio too..Smile.same here wanted to be a doc...but did not happened..so opted for Microbiology
awww...same same...Hug...ya  microbiology is good...i got 98 in bio...then cracked aipmt , ip both...but ip mein got for bds and aipmt ...got in chennai...afmc wasn't able to clear...i was even planning forensic science but i feel the same prob will come . Mama says that's handled , let's see how . Wink
Acha are u planning for phd in bio ???i am planning for phd biotech ...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne

Rasha4eva IF-Dazzler
Rasha4eva
Rasha4eva

Joined: 21 June 2012
Posts: 3277

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

I am here just to leave a short comment on today's episode. 

What a waste of time. This track is going haywire. Even comedy is not what it once used to be.Thumbs Down Munna bhaisaab did not make me laugh, in stead he reminded me of the memories of old days when he used to rock on screen...when Indira was playing granny and Munna stole the show with his filmy dialogues. The worst part is that CVs allocated most screen space to this tragic sense of humour. 

I was hoping for the truth about Malik to be revealed today, but no...the CVs are stubborn and want us to keep in suspense. At least Zara finally got to know about how big nautankibaaz this Malik Khan is.

Anyways, I am looking forward to see Rati dressed in that red saree (another blooper, I thought Indu did cut itConfused). She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Day Dreaming

All in all, I am very dissatisfied with today's episode. 

They spent too much  time on that comedy...it would have been better if they focus more on MK..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 10855

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by indianfighter

I am here just to leave a short comment on today's episode. 

What a waste of time. This track is going haywire. Even comedy is not what it once used to be.Thumbs Down Munna bhaisaab did not make me laugh, in stead he reminded me of the memories of old days when he used to rock on screen...when Indira was playing granny and Munna stole the show with his filmy dialogues. The worst part is that CVs allocated most screen space to this tragic sense of humour. 

I was hoping for the truth about Malik to be revealed today, but no...the CVs are stubborn and want us to keep in suspense. At least Zara finally got to know about how big nautankibaaz this Malik Khan is.

Anyways, I am looking forward to see Rati dressed in that red saree (another blooper, I thought Indu did cut itConfused). She looks absolutely gorgeous.  Day Dreaming

All in all, I am very dissatisfied with today's episode. 

was it a saree? i thot it was a salwar kameezSmile
Oops, sorry my fault. You are right. Big smile

Btw, hi Ashne! I have not interacted with you before I think. Smile

Hello, I'm RadhikaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009
Posts: 18162

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hey Sandeep...it was Suit...not saree


and meet Radhika...she wasnt here during ur days at AT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-Sandy-ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 10855

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by ishikasaha

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

You are doing bio tech eng!SmileMy fav subj bio too..Smile.same here wanted to be a doc...but did not happened..so opted for Microbiology
awww...same same...Hug...ya  microbiology is good...i got 98 in bio...then cracked aipmt , ip both...but ip mein got for bds and aipmt ...got in chennai...afmc wasn't able to clear...i was even planning forensic science but i feel the same prob will come . Mama says that's handled , let's see how . Wink
Acha are u planning for phd in bio ???i am planning for phd biotech ...Smile

So many Bio students hereSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Joined: 11 April 2009
Posts: 31320

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Originally posted by ishikasaha

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Surbhi...if u are soo emotionally weak at heart in such things...thn never become a Doctor, lawyer nor join Police dept.
i feel that's the reason that after clearing the entrance , circumstances dint let me enter medical . But i was taught people become strong through the course etc etc. training is strong  . But then destiny has choose bio tech engineering for me . Which make me close to both , research and my fav subject bio .

You are doing bio tech eng!SmileMy fav subj bio too..Smile.same here wanted to be a doc...but did not happened..so opted for Microbiology

My case is totally opposite. I never wanted to become a Doctor!!!
i wrote Enterance coz my dad wanted me to write...i awein attended the exm and wrote it half heartedly. Was wishing tht i shdnt get a seat so tht i can do course of my choice, but fortunately/unfortunately i got seat in 1 of the top Govt Medical college of Hyd. And soo my dad just pushed me into it...there is some saying tht whn thrown into a pond or something u dont have another choice but to swim...hhahahhha like tht i became Doc and now working!
That's destiny...god has already set what we are made of and how will we serve the nation . It's just we should continue with the hard work and leave everything in god's hands . I hope you don't regret it at all...doctor is a profession of blessings . Hope you get billions everyday . Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-ashne

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Joined: 27 June 2009
Posts: 18162

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Sandeep...i felt irritated with todays comedy at such serious time of suspence!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4eva-Sandy-ashne

ashne IF-Sizzlerz
ashne
ashne

Joined: 29 May 2010
Posts: 10855

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels_Sweetz

Hey Sandeep...it was Suit...not saree


and meet Radhika...she wasnt here during ur days at AT

Thanks for the Intro, Nikhi. I was here, just wasn't commentingWinkSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Birthday Indira sharma

2 3

Author: Ridhi.   Replies: 17   Views: 5592

Ridhi. 17 5592 25 June 2012 at 5:55am by prachidew
Hitlar Didi or General Didi????

2

Author: animaUSA1   Replies: 13   Views: 5655

animaUSA1 13 5655 09 February 2012 at 3:07am by anniemarry843
Hitler Didi-Hitler Indira

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 8   Views: 3496

Khilonaa 8 3496 20 January 2012 at 3:14am by -Sachin-
Hitler Didi name changed to General Didi in U.S.A.

Author: orianthi   Replies: 4   Views: 7011

orianthi 4 7011 05 December 2011 at 7:33pm by Angels_Sweetz
New Title for HD- Hunterwali Didi or Dabangg didi

2 3 4

Author: pallavi25   Replies: 29   Views: 5805

pallavi25 29 5805 25 November 2011 at 9:42am by thejazzgal

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index